Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 13, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Shanklin

My ♥♥♥♥♥ wtf are you saying? The op asked who would win in a fight between DWIGHT HOWARD (OHSHIT OBVIOUS BLACK MAN) and MANNY PACQUIAO (OMGWHAT OBVIOUS ASIAN MAN). Stop trying to make mountains out of molehills

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 13, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
JLK

^^^

at first i thought pac man, legit fighter, faster and dwight howard cant even get a hold of him.

but shit, pac man probably couldnt even reach dwight with a punch

you guys really think pac man can't EASILY weave his way into a comfortable range?
May 13, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
bMeLL0

My ♥♥♥♥♥ wtf are you saying? The op asked who would win in a fight between DWIGHT HOWARD (OHSHIT OBVIOUS BLACK MAN) and MANNY PACQUIAO (OMGWHAT OBVIOUS ASIAN MAN). Stop trying to make mountains out of molehills

exactly, its obvious. so why do you have to reiterate? race doesn't have to do with shit in a fight..this asian man (manny) just beat a black man in a fight recently, if i remember correctly.....
May 13, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
BA$ED

Inb4 pinoys suckin Pacquiao's dick

lol umm im pretty sure that pacquiao fans would realize the size difference
May 13, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
bMeLL0

^^^yeah forreal, nxggas in here dumb...the poll for this thread should be 100% favoring dwight

do people in here know what reach advantage is? imagine dwights wing span combared to mannys
May 13, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Shanklin

exactly, its obvious. so why do you have to reiterate? race doesn't have to do with shit in a fight..this asian man (manny) just beat a black man in a fight recently, if i remember correctly.....

Exactly, if it's obvious why would it matter if I reiterated it or not. You're the one who's trying to imply something else here buddy. You just sound salty for no reason.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 14, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
&y

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_o-r7mhs4 dis ♥♥♥♥♥ is indestructable

his damn shoulders are bigger than drew's head
May 14, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
&y

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_o-r7mhs4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=emI9g8gp9pE

dis ♥♥♥♥♥ is indestructable

his damn shoulders are bigger than drew's head
May 14, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
~Righty

lol @ people thinking pacquioaoioioiaiaoa stands a chance.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
zyezye

the guy who takes a video and sells it to tmz for top dollar

hes the winner
May 14, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
dayloo

Look i think in a real boxing match , Manny could last with dwight and MAYBE do something.... But in a full out brawl, no rules, full on kicking and shit, I doubt Manny could do anything to a guy a foot taller , and 100+ pounds on him.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
dayloo

People don't know shit about fighting in here.. You just can't make the assumption that Dwight would win... alot has to be taken into consideration... Pac is a true fighter he probably has 10x as much stamina and has more fighting experience... and we all can make the assumption that he can throw a better punch combination..

I think you missed the whole question here... Its not a question about Dwight vs Manny in the ring.. the question is about Dwight vs Manny in a brawl, kicking, take down, eye gouging and shit..

even though MP has the stamina and experience , how the fuck could MP , who has no experience in MMA , stop a take down from a guy thats a foot taller and has 100+ pounds on him..?
May 14, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
Brooklyn_718

Ya'll are idiots I'm sorry...

What about Bruce Lee then.. Can Dwight beat Bruce Lee in a Bar Fight because he's taller and stronger... Last I checked fighting is a skill and street fighters are way below trained fighters. If you guy's actually believe Dwight's height and strength can stop anyone in the 5 foot range then you must believe skill mean's nothing... The art of fighting and size are two different things and in alot of cases size can be a set back-being too tall...too fat or too muscular...etc. Like I said you guy's know nothing about fighting but what you see on television that's it. That's why you believe height is the end all be all.
May 14, 2011 @ 06:50 AM
Squirt

Comparing Manny to Bruce Lee is ridiculous, Manny is just a boxer where as Bruce Lee could do fucking everything.
May 14, 2011 @ 07:04 AM
Muggaar

Dwight win easy.
May 14, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
&y

What about Bruce Lee then.. Can Dwight beat Bruce Lee in a Bar Fight because he's taller and stronger... Last I checked fighting is a skill and street fighters are way below trained fighters. If you guy's actually believe Dwight's height and strength can stop anyone in the 5 foot range then you must believe skill mean's nothing... The art of fighting and size are two different things and in alot of cases size can be a set back-being too tall...too fat or too muscular...etc. Like I said you guy's know nothing about fighting but what you see on television that's it. That's why you believe height is the end all be all.

you act like dwight cant hurt a fly. just because pacman has form and etc, doesnt mean he can beat dwight. dwight has taken HARD fouls while playing in the nba and it doesnt even affect him whatsoever. what makes you think that a guy that can't reach dwight's face without jumping can win? dwight has abs of steel too.
May 14, 2011 @ 08:47 AM
bonemarrow

howard easily lol

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 14, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
dayloo

lmfao @ comparing bruce lee to MP. they're two different fighters. one has trained in so many Mixed Martial Art styles , while Manny Pacquiao has only trained for boxing.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
bMeLL0

I think its u that watches too much tv and movies. Even if it was bruce lee, what could he possibly do to dwight to win a fight against him? U act like technique wins over everything... Theres a certain point where technique doesnt work

Martial arts is used for self defense against similar sized opponents, people dont train to fight against people over a foot and a half taller and 100lbs heavier than themselves.

Dwight has more strength, reach, athletism, height, bulk, etc
May 14, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
~Righty

all dwight would have to do is swing and make contact once, that little faggot pacquiao or bruce lee would fall. then dwight would just sit the fuck down on top of him (no homo) and beat his ass to shit.

edit: he wouldn't even have to swing. he could just charge the fuck out the little midget. if you honestly think pacquiao would even stand the SLIGHTEST chance in a bar fight against howard then i mean....shit.
May 14, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
Constellations

You're the one watching too much movies man. This isn't Fists Of Fury bro. Bruce Lee wouldnt be able to take down 10+ guys irl. Nor would he be able to fuck up a huge ass ♥♥♥♥♥ 7 feet tall and twice as heavy, and neither would MP.

like infamous said THERES A REASON THERE ARE WEIGHT CLASSES IN PRO FIGHTING.

and of course skill means something, but not if you're at such a physical disadvantage like MP would be in this fight.

\X/

May 14, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
bMeLL0

LOL silly pinoys..they think pacquiao is the god of fighting
May 14, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
Canvas08

relevant video
May 14, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
GOLDENi

Man, you ♥♥♥♥♥s dumb if you don't think Bruce Lee could take down Dwight Howard.

Bruce Lee could take howard out in under a minute.

Howard will throw punches & Bruce Lee will

Then when Howard gets up..

---

But on to the OP's question..

Howard will destroy Pacquiao, he'll just pick his ass up & throw him, spear his ass.. come on.
May 14, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
zzzboy

manny is just a boxer. if he were an mma fighter, then i would give him some consideration. that's not to say that boxing doesn't help in a street fight, but manny has no access to dwight's face.
May 14, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
Eaton

if its a bar fight then definetly dwight. dwight doesnt have to give him space he could just use his long arms to grab manny and get him in a head lock and then he can pretty much do what ever he wants with him

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

May 14, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
Hova

all dwight has to is extend his hand out

put it on pacquiao's head

and manny wouldnt be able to do a thing lol
May 14, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
Staxowax

Dwight...Manny can't reach
May 14, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
BackLike45'

the commentators lol
May 14, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
Brooklyn_718

You're the one watching too much movies man. This isn't Fists Of Fury bro. Bruce Lee wouldnt be able to take down 10+ guys irl. Nor would he be able to fuck up a huge ass ♥♥♥♥♥ 7 feet tall and twice as heavy, and neither would MP.

like infamous said THERES A REASON THERE ARE WEIGHT CLASSES IN PRO FIGHTING.

and of course skill means something, but not if you're at such a physical disadvantage like MP would be in this fight.

Lol SMFH...We are talking about 1 man against 1 man.. No movie shit. A martial artist who is around 5'5 (5'7") someone who has trained more rigorously than Dwight on all levels.. Your telling me he has no chance against Dwight?

The only reason why I brought up Bruce Lee is because you guys are in here acting like Dwight is unstoppable... And no one around 5'5 can beat him.. That's BULLSHIT. I'm sure Dwight himself would tell you that.

Skill is everything...

I think its u that watches too much tv and movies. Even if it was bruce lee, what could he possibly do to dwight to win a fight against him? U act like technique wins over everything... Theres a certain point where technique doesnt work

Martial arts is used for self defense against similar sized opponents, people dont train to fight against people over a foot and a half taller and 100lbs heavier than themselves.

Dwight has more strength, reach, athletism, height, bulk, etc

You don't know shit about martial arts if you can say it's just about self defense against similar sized opponents... In martial art's there are techniques that are applicable to people much taller than you. What are you talking about ?...

Technique and skill is the end all be all in everything that's done... Unless Dwight has a gun there is a chance he can lose.

you act like dwight cant hurt a fly. just because pacman has form and etc, doesnt mean he can beat dwight. dwight has taken HARD fouls while playing in the nba and it doesnt even affect him whatsoever. what makes you think that a guy that can't reach dwight's face without jumping can win? dwight has abs of steel too.

I never said dwight doesn't have advantages.. So head shots are the only way you can take someone down now ?

Please login first to reply.