Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 16, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
jtangtwenty3

hunny im home..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GhjnZ5PtAI

yo but foreal though keep your heads up yall, shit will pass eventually. summertime helps too, get outside and do some shit
May 16, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
jtangtwenty3

lol this thread is at the same time full of laughs and full of tears.
foreal though love hurts but keep your head up, itll pass eventually.
summertime too that should help
May 18, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
2ichard3rooks

May 18, 2011 @ 03:56 AM
giorgio19

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7lOPNvWFt4

How the fuck did u do that shit, I've been bugging for the past three weeks over my ex and even tho I know I should do that I just can't. Just now I realized that i should stop conversation all together.
May 18, 2011 @ 04:02 AM
uneeq

May 18, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
Veeurbanite

My girl kicked me out last night, I now sleep in these cold NY streets.

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

May 18, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
jaguar everglades

How the fuck did u do that shit, I've been bugging for the past three weeks over my ex and even tho I know I should do that I just can't. Just now I realized that i should stop conversation all together.

idk. i loved a girl before. ended had a bad break up. now i dont care about any girls. /shoulder shrug
May 18, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 18, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
URBN

Missed you all too.

Bye
May 18, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
beenyce

Back in elementary school when this little bitch played me, this was the story of my life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3lZKkVOdB0
sadsadsad Thugs cry too ya'll sadsadsadsadsad

yesssss

was about to post until I saw this
May 19, 2011 @ 08:45 AM
May 19, 2011 @ 09:09 AM
Nigga Man

May 19, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
Corny Al

How has this not been posted yet.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3htOCjafTc
May 19, 2011 @ 02:01 PM

Inactive

Everyone can relate to this song at some point in their lives

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA_ubhYgjAc
May 19, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
jtangtwenty3

^damn never heard that before. so good.
i gotta see that movie soon
May 19, 2011 @ 03:02 PM
beasting 510

fuuuuuuuuuu
May 19, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
beasting 510

IMY Jeannine sadsadsadsad
May 19, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
t0eknee

IMY Jeannine sadsadsadsad

pics of jennine or it didnt happen
May 19, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
May 19, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Listen guys. Unless you plan on marrying these girls, keep this in mind. It didn't work for a reason.

Life is like a huge puzzle with no reference picture. Right now you guys are young so you've only pieced together a small portion of your puzzle so you can't see the big picture. Women are pieces of that puzzle. Thing is, sometimes, when we think they're a part, they actually don't fit. Sometimes they look like they fit, but they don't. And a lot of times we make the stupid decision of trying to make it fit. Listen, sometimes the puzzle piece just doesn't fit. Let it go. There's another piece that actually fits perfectly. Just stop wasting time by trying to make a piece fit when it doesn't. Move on. And just like a puzzle, you're going to keep picking up other pieces (women) to see if they fit. And you're going to realize they don't fit...over and over again. Trick is to drop the piece when you notice it doesn't fit because while you're trying to force that piece, the right piece is waiting to be picked up. So move on.

Add to your puzzle. Focus on bettering your life and eventually that puzzle piece will show up and be a perfect fit. But the more you add to your puzzle, the more you're able to see the bigger picture and then you'll be able to look back and say, damn, that chick didn't fit into this picture at ALL!

If you want a girl back, my advice is to better yourself and eventually she'll want to be a part of your life again. And if she still doesn't wanna be with you, then why waste your time waiting for someone who doesn't want you when there are plenty of women who will? Like I said, be the best you can be. Keep adding to that puzzle. The rest will fall into place.

In the end, women aren't worth the headache unless they're the women you want to be with forever.
May 19, 2011 @ 06:42 PM

Inactive

If you thinkin' of her... this one is for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUFFyxroFo&feature=related
May 19, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
tree fiddy

Listen guys. Unless you plan on marrying these girls, keep this in mind. It didn't work for a reason.

Life is like a huge puzzle with no reference picture. Right now you guys are young so you've only pieced together a small portion of your puzzle so you can't see the big picture. Women are pieces of that puzzle. Thing is, sometimes, when we think they're a part, they actually don't fit. Sometimes they look like they fit, but they don't. And a lot of times we make the stupid decision of trying to make it fit. Listen, sometimes the puzzle piece just doesn't fit. Let it go. There's another piece that actually fits perfectly. Just stop wasting time by trying to make a piece fit when it doesn't. Move on. And just like a puzzle, you're going to keep picking up other pieces (women) to see if they fit. And you're going to realize they don't fit...over and over again. Trick is to drop the piece when you notice it doesn't fit because while you're trying to force that piece, the right piece is waiting to be picked up. So move on.

Add to your puzzle. Focus on bettering your life and eventually that puzzle piece will show up and be a perfect fit. But the more you add to your puzzle, the more you're able to see the bigger picture and then you'll be able to look back and say, damn, that chick didn't fit into this picture at ALL!

If you want a girl back, my advice is to better yourself and eventually she'll want to be a part of your life again. And if she still doesn't wanna be with you, then why waste your time waiting for someone who doesn't want you when there are plenty of women who will? Like I said, be the best you can be. Keep adding to that puzzle. The rest will fall into place.

In the end, women aren't worth the headache unless they're the women you want to be with forever.

sadsad
truer words have never been spoken
dat beauty, dat realism
May 19, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
May 19, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Doobie

i lied, i need a new bitch
fuck u u fucking fuck fucker fuck fucking ass fucker mother fuck piece of ass fucking bitch fuck u
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

May 22, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
Doobie

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

May 25, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
glennboy

So I started talking to my ex of 9 months, and we've been texting all day everyday for the past month. And we Skype for like 2 hours n shit, but she recently started texting me less, like I can tell she loves me and all but sometimes I think she doesn't wanna wait for me like she said she would. Am I worrying too much?

Live Life // Get Mo Money

May 25, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
bMeLL0

^^how good are her dick sucking skills?
May 25, 2011 @ 01:40 PM
SFCA

14 months down the drain sad

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

May 25, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
Young Handsome

May 26, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
sevensevenseve

RIP over 2 years yall...

ouch

Please login first to reply.