Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 5, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
Pantic

Do you REALLY think that using :D Is better than using ;) ???
;) is THE best flirting smiley, nothing compares..
August 5, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
trevxv3

mmhmmm bitches love smileys &)

but my normal strat is to use a a winky face ;) when im being provactive or using inuendo. I use a :p if I give her a a shitty comment so she knows that im not being a straight up dick, but ya gotta talk a bitch down sometimes nahmean. those are the only 2 though. I might use a standard smiley if I give a chick a compliment, or if she says goodnight with a smiley face I will use one back but otherwise I dont use too much of those.
edit: I also use the :/ which is like "aww damn" but not depressing like this sad its also good if like you cant make time to hang out or whatever. its a rare one along with the standard smiley. In the end its all about moderation doe.

Yo some chicks really dig these shits and some of them might think your gay or some shit so smiley usage is really dependant on the girl, its key that you watch out for how she reacts to your smileys too. But ya cant go around using tha shit all willy nilly you gotta have balance no matter what. oh and its defnitely gay to use more than 4 or 5 different smileys and if your using more than 2 characters in each one like >:'/ or some shit, thats gay too

EDIT 2: another thing that bitches do when they want it is they elongate all of their words and say "haha" alot. its subtle, but if shes like "hahaha jusst chillin before worrk :/ ughh wbuu? smile" this is a text from a girl that ive been fucking for a couple days now (might even get serious with her idk yet), I cant screenshot on android, but a long haha followed with extra long words and a couple smileys is sure fire pussy action

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 5, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Legend:

: ) - Friendly

=) - Interest

=]/ :] - Young / Happy

(: - Extreme Interest (She wants your dick)

There is a lot of smileys in the world, but use too many and you look like a punk bitch. You want to keep your inventory down to 3. MAYBE 4. But 3 is the best from what i've seen. Roll with a happy, an all purpose, and a sad. This should cover all your basis. I personally use:

: ) , :\ , and @_@

@_@ is my custom smiley. You need to try and find a custom smiley that become synonymous with you. It can be used to reply to anything you dont feel like replying to, or it can be used as an opener when you dont have shit to say.

Lets build on this. I swear this is a real art form.

Epic thread.

Also you may wanna include jokingly sexual smilies. I have used :p> and 8====D~~~ o: successfully in the past. But only use it after you've already smashed. Unless you've already been sexting for a while and you know she's down for the d.

My go to smilies are
: )
:\
8 )
o_0
August 5, 2011 @ 10:29 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

smg i can only imagine what some of you look like. if you're over 18 and you use smileys, you're a huge faggot and childish (not in a good way). that being said, i use only :D and xD. i have noticed americans use a fuckton of smileys and abbrevations. especially stupid ones like ;) smile >confused razz (what the fuck is that)

Ayo though, suck my dick, nah mean? Don't knock the game if it works kid. I ain't texting my nigas smilies. TF I look like? But niga, everyone knows girls like smilies. Boom. I'm a use that.

"Oh you're a huge faggot if you try to get women." GTFO. LOL. Nig your smilies are 10 times gayer looking.
August 5, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
Young Handsome

"Oh you're a huge faggot if you try to get women."

ethercool
August 5, 2011 @ 10:34 AM
r4ylo

Ayo though, suck my dick, nah mean? Don't knock the game if it works kid. I ain't texting my nigas smilies. TF I look like? But niga, everyone knows girls like smilies. Boom. I'm a use that.

"Oh you're a huge faggot if you try to get women." GTFO. LOL. Nig your smilies are 10 times gayer looking.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

someone merge this thread with the simp thread LMAOOOOOOOOO
August 5, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
trevxv3

Epic thread.

Also you may wanna include jokingly sexual smilies. I have used :p> and 8====D~~~ o: successfully in the past. But only use it after you've already smashed. Unless you've already been sexting for a while and you know she's down for the d.

My go to smilies are
: )
:\ 8 )
o_0

oh fuck i forgot about :/ thats a good bummer one, I use that if Im thrown some sympathy her way though. like if we cant hang out cause of our schedules or some shit like that

August 5, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

REAL ♥♥♥♥♥s use smilies cool
August 5, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
livestok.

:3

the only Juan
August 5, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
PKdaGod

lately my go to smiley has been this guy :+)

cool
August 5, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
trevxv3

I have learned just to ignore that finnish cunt

August 6, 2011 @ 09:12 AM
Kwyjibo

lol "trevxv3", if that's your real name, i should copy and paste the shit you have PM'd me. you sound real bitter in those messages moe. and again, if you're over 18 and you use smileys, you're a real bitch. im under so i get to use them. you're face is probably busted so you're texting those no-class women that got no standards

I've gone out the window

August 6, 2011 @ 09:57 AM
Pantic

lol "trevxv3", if that's your real name, i should copy and paste the shit you have PM'd me. you sound real bitter in those messages moe. and again, if you're over 18 and you use smileys, you're a real bitch. im under so i get to use them. you're face is probably busted so you're texting those no-class women that got no standards

You really do sound like a virgin bro.
August 6, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
Hoody Clown

-
----- d
-
August 17, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
Bonkers

Some part of me consistently wonders if (: really does mean that a bitch is down lol
August 18, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
JCrewkid

yo, that shit ())CRAYOLA))>
August 18, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
trevxv3

go ahead release those messages, oh wait they dont exist. and yea bra my face is hella busted you caught me lol

edit: why the fuck would I use my real name.. nvm that comment was so dumb it doesnt even deserve a response

August 21, 2011 @ 06:57 AM
dylan fisher

-_-
:/
;)
:D
Only ones you would ever need.

Easy mang...

August 21, 2011 @ 07:28 AM
dylan fisher

lol i know, but for me i will use two of them regularly, and ill have three in the bag ready to pop out if the situation demands it.

Easy mang...

August 21, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
Shanklin

-_-
sad
smile
;)

That's it.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 2, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
Pantic

Golden trick to know when the pussy is ready to get smashed:

If a girl makes smileys like this: ": - )" you need to make smileys like this ": )" if she at any point switch the way of making smileys to how you do it, she's ready to get fucked.
October 2, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
Wavey_LenZ

^^^ Damn does that work with marriage too?
October 2, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
myBallz

If a girl makes smileys like this: ": - )" you need to make smileys like this ": )" if she at any point switch the way of making smileys to how you do it, she's ready to get fucked.

what if they do this ";p" and i got her to change it to this "smile"???
October 2, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Relax.

But ;p and : ) don't mean the same thing. Maybe she just wanted to use : )
October 2, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
NoStress

Hahahah what the fuck

burr

October 3, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
CaliforniaKid

I will bless you hooligans with some smileys that bitches love:

D:
cool
:B

8:3()

^^^^ That ♥♥♥♥♥ with the big ass lips/nose and curly hair swag
October 3, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
Trollinator

Yo I like that hat one

I want to see the world burn

October 3, 2011 @ 01:30 AM
VOMITSPIT

Smiley faces, we off dat. Emoji's, we on dat. (If we ever even use 'em)

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

October 3, 2011 @ 02:12 AM
fressssh

nah man :3 is wack and D: is asian shit. you gotta keep it neutral.

d:]

smiley with a hat on

damn that hat smiley is swagged the fuck out. definitely going to be using that one soon. i roll with the big 3 aka =] =/ ;]
October 3, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
DREWKKAKE

i been fuckin with

-_- lately

then the basic ones..

smile
sad

if i joke maybe a

:p

feel too corny to do much else

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE