FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
May 5, 2011 @ 02:56 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Post: 4362

Join Date: Jan 2010

Location: KALI4NIA

yes = we have a right to know wtf happened.

No = we can't let those religious extremists a reason to do more harms.


*They're going to be some gruesome pictures and might potentially stir up some more terrorists attacks. But the US citizens have a right to know what has happened.

At the same time, i think it's poor manner for anyone to rejoice someone's dead...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 5, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
exhale

Post: 1023

Join Date: Jul 2009

Location: In your heart.

how can i believe anything without some photos? not like that would even prove anything. its all lies and deception.
May 5, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
Eddy.

Post: 1754

Join Date: Nov 2008

imo i dont see the problem with releasing the photos besides it being a little disturbing, but if they dont want to release the photos they probably have good reason not to.
May 5, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
chief

Post: 6736

Join Date: Feb 2008

Location: WA

the reason they aren't releasing the photos is because of other terrorist organizations. 99% of the world has the right to see the photos, but the other 1% are dangerous

•••

May 5, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
Bob Sacamano

Post: 100

Join Date: Nov 2008

the reason they aren't releasing the photos is because of other terrorist organizations. 99% of the world has the right to see the photos, but the other 1% are dangerous


Smh.

That 1% pulled off 9/11...

You don't need a lot of people to cause damage/violence.
May 5, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
chief

Post: 6736

Join Date: Feb 2008

Location: WA

no shit. thats why they aren't releasing the photos

•••

May 5, 2011 @ 03:52 AM
J THRILLLAH

Post: 1759

Join Date: Jul 2008

Location: TEXAS

Palin tweeted this today.

May 5, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
Bob Sacamano

Post: 100

Join Date: Nov 2008

no shit. thats why they aren't releasing the photos


Lol, my bad. I thought you were saying they should release them...
May 5, 2011 @ 03:58 AM
filthavenue

Post: 1247

Join Date: Dec 2010

Location: vancouver

This whole thing was going to be viewed as a lie right when the news came out.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

May 5, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
Eddy.

Post: 1754

Join Date: Nov 2008

lol couldnt find anywhere better to put this.

May 5, 2011 @ 10:20 AM
shonenfan4

Post: 334

Join Date: Oct 2008

Either way, even if they do release the photos, people are gonna complain something.
May 5, 2011 @ 08:27 PM
Tommy Boy

Post: 986

Join Date: Feb 2009

Location: Chi

how can i believe anything without some photos? not like that would even prove anything. its all lies and deception.


.
May 5, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
✡HYFR✡

Post: 566

Join Date: Mar 2011

YES. YES.

If they don't, Hellllllla conspiracy theorists gonna crawl out of the woodwork

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

May 6, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
jtangtwenty3

Post: 1082

Join Date: Dec 2010

Location: chicago/cincinnati

if they do, a lot of conspiracy theorists are gonna say its fake
May 6, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
Herban

Post: 1455

Join Date: Apr 2010

May 6, 2011 @ 03:52 AM
Tdilla1025

Post: 14

Join Date: Jan 2011

Picture don't mean a damn thing anymore. Obama showed his birth cert and people still don't believe it. Why would this be differnt?
May 6, 2011 @ 09:03 AM
ThaGame

Post: 1465

Join Date: Apr 2009

May 6, 2011 @ 09:43 AM
beenyce

Post: 575

Join Date: Oct 2009

Location: Connecticut

lol couldnt find anywhere better to put this.



i thought this shit was hilarious
May 6, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
Baked Chips

Post: 386

Join Date: Mar 2011

shut the fuck up
May 6, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
teov

Post: 6605

Join Date: Jan 2007

Location: Greater Milan metro...

I want to see blood , so I voted for yes

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 6, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
ByeByeBinLaden

Post: 297

Join Date: Mar 2011



lololol
May 7, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
bonemarrow

Post: 2301

Join Date: Mar 2011

Location: eastcoast

shut the fuck up


.

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern


Please login first to reply.
Back To Top