May 3, 2011 @ 03:54 AM
trevxv3

Hey who all is like me and gets anxiety/ panic attacks?
My shit started in high school, when I kept getting really anxious cause I liked this chick a lot. I thought it was just butterflys in my stomach but the next thing I knew it kept goin after I didnt like her anymore during the end of the year. Then when I had to compete for a starting position for JV my sophmore year, and the Junior, who was favored over me, kept getting in my head and I couldnt sleep at night.

Ive been prescribed medication (which helps a shit ton) but I ran out cause I sold that shit when I ran out of money, go figure, its right before finals. I have all of the symptoms, twitching/jitters, nausea to the point where I wanna dry heave over the toilet, insomnia, irrational thoughts, headaches, all of that shit, luckily I dont get panick attacks, thank god. just wondering how you guys cope with this shit, if theres people out there who have diagnosed anxiety too.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 3, 2011 @ 03:55 AM
Baked Chips

buying supreme box logos
May 3, 2011 @ 03:56 AM
trevxv3

buying supreme box logos

shit, I should thought about that, I'll look into it

May 3, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
Lew

smoke sativas
May 3, 2011 @ 04:19 AM
trevxv3

smoke sativas

I've thought about this shit too, but the xanex works sooo much better, i feel way more productive and shit. Any sort of bud, whether it is indica or sativa, makes me lazy. I only smoke when Im out of pills but of course i have a urine screening for an internship coming up and i can get by with the benzo's cause of my scrip, but its a no no on the thc

May 3, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
GENERAL DISARRAY

i see a shrink, she gave me all these breathing and relaxation techniques (including one of those meditation CDs that are like 'you are now walking into a serene forest and hear a rushing stream ..' lolol)havent actually used them per say but they seem helpful.

other than that, meds certainly do wonders.
May 3, 2011 @ 06:58 AM
KUSH

dont smoke weed unless its a low thc strain with high cbd

look up GABA its a natural supplement for neurotransmitters and improves the effectiveness of benzos.

real talk though, you should check a naturopath.. alot of mental illnesses can be fixed by having a proper diet and natural supplements.
May 3, 2011 @ 07:36 AM
darko

i get like this when i smoke weed, i know your meant to get paranoid, but i get real paranoid
May 3, 2011 @ 10:15 AM
omek

just keep repeating the things, you're afraid of - fuck anxiety cool
May 3, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
trevxv3

i see a shrink, she gave me all these breathing and relaxation techniques (including one of those meditation CDs that are like 'you are now walking into a serene forest and hear a rushing stream ..' lolol)havent actually used them per say but they seem helpful.

other than that, meds certainly do wonders.

Yea I go to a shrink too, seeing my doctor probably helps the most with my anxiety and he is super chill, like he's not there to judge or anything like that, he just want to hear me out, and I walk out of there just feeling refreshed.

Also, thanks for the other replies, but I dont really need to increase the effect of benzos lol my case is mild compared to some and Im not depressed, and im not about to get dependent on that shit (I have a very addictive personality). I might look into it though in case I start to run low and can start rationing them hhaa and omek im not afraid of it anymore, I used to be but Ive had it since my freshman year in high school I just fuckin hate it this shit, but I did confront the shit out of it when I was youger.. good advice though

May 3, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
Shadows.

shit is mad annoying but mine has been gradually been slowing down, basically you learn how to control it
May 3, 2011 @ 10:04 PM

Inactive

just keep repeating the things, you're afraid of - fuck anxiety cool

Sometimes the fears are abstract, complex shit.
May 3, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
trevxv3

shit is mad annoying but mine has been gradually been slowing down, basically you learn how to control it

yea mine eventually slows down too, its more of an stressed anxiety cause I just go through stages of straight up pure anxiousness. It will go away eventually, but it always ends up coming back when im stressin or whatever

May 3, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
trevxv3

Only bitches get anxiety.

cool story bro

May 3, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
mrscrouge

dat one-dimensional mentality/lifestyle
May 3, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
rc49ers53

Man, I feel you, I started getting anxiety during sophomore year when my friend threw up in the class. I started feeling sick, and I thought it was just because he got sick, right before a final too. Started happening more during class, feeling like I was getting sick. You just gotta fight it man, it feels so much better to take deep breathes, after awhile of having it and not taking medication, you get used to it. Deep breathes and talking inside your head help alot, i know I might sound crazy. Whenever you get in a weird situation, take a deep breathe and tell yourself you're going to be okay. smile
May 3, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
JCrewkid

what do you get anxious about specifically?
May 3, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
trevxv3

Man, I feel you, I started getting anxiety during sophomore year when my friend threw up in the class. I started feeling sick, and I thought it was just because he got sick, right before a final too. Started happening more during class, feeling like I was getting sick. You just gotta fight it man, it feels so much better to take deep breathes, after awhile of having it and not taking medication, you get used to it. Deep breathes and talking inside your head help alot, i know I might sound crazy. Whenever you get in a weird situation, take a deep breathe and tell yourself you're going to be okay. smile

Yea I mean breaths dont really do too much cause I dont panic too bad, i mean they help a lil bit, but the only thing that really does me good is my meds and my shrink, Im hoping to get over it one day but its gunna take a while

and the causes vary widely. I mean I pretty much said in the op what caused it.

HB confessional moment, my mom called me and i couldnt help but tear up talkin to her about it, shit got bad last night haha thank god for moms

inbeforethe: bitchmade etc, bitchass faggotry bullshit

May 4, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
mowgli

damn, my anxiety seems normal compared to the shit you all talk about. when i was young i used to start dry heaving like crazy. I didn't take any medication (and frankly wouldn't want to on top of all the other medication i was taking), but i learned to control it over the years. if someone told me to just breathe slow and talk to myself back then i would have told them to fuck off. looking back probably the best thing i did.
May 4, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
Lew

I've thought about this shit too, but the xanex works sooo much better, i feel way more productive and shit. Any sort of bud, whether it is indica or sativa, makes me lazy. I only smoke when Im out of pills but of course i have a urine screening for an internship coming up and i can get by with the benzo's cause of my scrip, but its a no no on the thc

i heard xanax bars makes you pass the fuck out and you have a loss of memory.
May 5, 2011 @ 01:11 AM
trevxv3

i heard xanax bars makes you pass the fuck out and you have a loss of memory.

Edit: I dont take the whole bar at once, I take one quarter of the bar twice a day, sometimes once, and sometimes not at all.

if you take them moderately and have problems like i do, then the effects actually relieve the symptoms instead of making me feel what a normal person would feel like which is basically drunk off your ass. well thats what Ive heard, I havent taken benzos outside of my prescription

May 5, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
Lew

have you taken a full bar before? hows the effects
May 5, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
trevxv3

have you taken a full bar before? hows the effects

I did once or twice but i space them out through out the day so the feeling is much more gradual. Im supposed to take them every 4-6 hours and I was just up for like 20 hours so I took the whole bar but throughout the course of the day. If you take the whole bar at once it will obviously like quadruple the effect, but I dont do that shit.

May 5, 2011 @ 02:19 AM
bMeLL0

stop being a bitch and turn ur swag up.dont mean to be blunt but unless u want to have that weak mental strength lifestyle the rest of ur life, stop thinking about ur anxiety so much and u shouldn't be anxious....
May 5, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
trevxv3

stop being a bitch and turn ur swag up. unless u want to have that weak mental strength lifestyle the rest of ur life...

your late son,
I cant help the way I feel kid.. plus im not a bitch, and i dont hide behind the word swag on the net either, so gtfo

May 5, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
mr mcgibblets

put a summer squash in your butt.

May 5, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
trevxv3

put a summer squash in your butt.

buying supreme box logos

^^ better advice than yours

May 5, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
1973 tha Kami

Only bitches makes 6 digits sums and come onto a teenager fashion forum to talk shit.
May 5, 2011 @ 05:25 AM
aww shucks

May 6, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
Quincy Banks

I was having anxiety and panic attacks all the time. I get nervous for no reason at all sometimes. I think I have hyperthyroidism though, which would explain it.

It sucks.

quincybanks.bandcamp.com | quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks | soundcloud.com/quincybanks

Please login first to reply.