chief

so wheres the pictures?

•••

May 3, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
May 3, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
thijsied

May 3, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
nat turner

nah...they just so happen to have such poor quality cameras...in the military...even when they wrapped him up he could have been taken with a clear color camera

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 3, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
trevxv3

nah...they just so happen to have such poor quality cameras...in the military...even when they wrapped him up he could have been taken with a clear color camera

the military doesnt run around with dslr's kid, they have more important shit to do, this is just a leak of what happened, or its fake, but the camera quality doesnt mean shit

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 3, 2011 @ 01:35 PM
thijsied

it's fake, sawry

May 3, 2011 @ 01:47 PM
Scotty

So the US says they have all this stuff but dont want to release it cause its to gruesome? That doesnt make any since, they show alot of gruesome stuff on the news, people all over the world are used to this because of the media..I feel people who suffered from 911 would die happy after seeing rather than be happy just hearing.. Yet again, this guy is the biggest terrorist in the world, he conducted the planned the attack america and kill thousands of innocent people, but its to gruesome to show us americans him dead and him being tossed into the sea? Dont by it...
May 3, 2011 @ 01:59 PM
zyezye

so when will my friends be able to come back home since this ♥♥♥♥♥s dead?
May 3, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
dead7

So the US says they have all this stuff but dont want to release it cause its to gruesome? That doesnt make any since, they show alot of gruesome stuff on the news, people all over the world are used to this because of the media..I feel people who suffered from 911 would die happy after seeing rather than be happy just hearing.. Yet again, this guy is the biggest terrorist in the world, he conducted the planned the attack america and kill thousands of innocent people, but its to gruesome to show us americans him dead and him being tossed into the sea? Dont by it...

Too gruesome means, THEY F*CKED HIM UP and dont wanna get charged with any crimes!!! Buried at sea means, WE ARE KEEPING HIS BODY AND DONT WANT ANY QUESTIONS!!

Plus seal team 6(devgru) doesnt miss, he is dead, in what was described by the military as a "perfect" mission.
May 3, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
dead7

lmfao dead

/thread
May 3, 2011 @ 03:26 PM
JayLovesPinays

From CNN
May 3, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
ChaosChild

I have already read so many stupid comments conspiracy people are fucking idiots.

Conspiracy nuts will believe all kinds of elaborate bullshit and yet they have trouble sometimes accepting the simple truth.

No one believe's everything the government tells them and yet everything is not a conspiracy either sometimes things happen the exact way that is reported on the news.
May 3, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
Scotty

^ Agree and im not one of those conspiracy people on everything that happens.. Just this is so BIG and came out of nowhere, but dont have anything to show the US people.. Just seems something this big and this exact person, the US would show the public of what went on.. They say they have these so called pictures, where are they then, why arent they being shown? They to gruesome is their excuse, come on now, thats to far fetched.. They said they have video and pictures of him being thrown into the sea.. whats so gruesome about that? Nothing, national geographic channel shows ritual burials all the time, this was no different.. The US showed the towers being crashed into OVER and OVER for people to relive it.. There is also a video showing someone jumping to his death from the tower.. But u cant show the man who caused all this with a bullet in his head? Or his body being tossed in the ocean? Could this all be true, yeah but without anything to show people, makes people think otherwise..
May 3, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
airforce416

May 3, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
ChaosChild

^ Agree and im not one of those conspiracy people on everything that happens.. Just this is so BIG and came out of nowhere, but dont have anything to show the US people.. Just seems something this big and this exact person, the US would show the public of what went on.. They say they have these so called pictures, where are they then, why arent they being shown? They to gruesome is their excuse, come on now, thats to far fetched.. They said they have video and pictures of him being thrown into the sea.. whats so gruesome about that? Nothing, national geographic channel shows ritual burials all the time, this was no different.. The US showed the towers being crashed into OVER and OVER for people to relive it.. There is also a video showing someone jumping to his death from the tower.. But u cant show the man who caused all this with a bullet in his head? Or his body being tossed in the ocean? Could this all be true, yeah but without anything to show people, makes people think otherwise..

Yeah it came out of nowhere because it was a secret mission their debating right now if they even want to release the information because conspiracy people is going still deny it regardless.

And all of the gruesome stuff you talking about that was seen on tv was controlled by the media.

The government had nothing to do with the release of gruesome videos I know the Bush administration did it but this is a different administration they do thing differently.

I know I might be spelling this wrong but al qaida is not denying it there promising revenge against the United States.

Now there was a young woman shoot in the leg during the raid it is said that she is one of Osama young wives. Now if this young lady say that it is bullshit and that was not Osama they maybe you can began to start to question the official story.
May 3, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
dead7

In reality, all of the seal team members were fitted with camera's which feed live video to the white house and pentagon. This is standard for any mission, and the chances of the video being released without a wiki leaks type event is slim to none.
May 3, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
Constellations

You're not too much different from me believe it or not; you're just way too trusting and I'm extremely distrusting of the government as a legitimate institution.

edit:

By the way, Ron Paul (a 12-term congressmen I mind you) even says he has doubts about the the situation surrounding Osama Bin Laden's assassination in his NPR interview this morning. He said the government is known to create lies via war propagandists to sway the census. Now, if a congressmen and patriot can question his country and his government as openly as such, then why are you so quick to believe everything put in front of you? You need to take more time to raise skepticism of your own.

Immortal Techniques article on Bin Laden, I recommend this read specifically for you: www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/05/the-legacy-of-bin-laden-by-immortal-technique/

Don't get me wrong, I'm no flag waving "America does no wrong" patriot. In fact, I'm not a big fan of this government. I am skeptical. I do realize that there is propaganda in our media and that the government has taken advantage of certain events to sway public opinion, even though only half the story was revealed. I.e. the USS Maine and Lusitania incidents. But if I'm to be skeptical of government I think its only fair to be skeptical of all the conspiracy theories floating around the internet. But I do believe in certain "conspiracy theories," for lack of a better term. Immortal hate that phrase apparently, lol. I don't believe in any NWO/Illuminati shit, but rather things that have been backed by solid evidence, not things that seem to be backed by erroneous facts and coincidences that are strung together in a cohesive way when taken at face value. Theres a difference between skepticism and all out lunacy and intense paranoia. and no hate but this is the vibe I've been getting from you:

the believer of all conspiracy theories and repeater of random information with only websites as sources

I'm not going to belive that OBL was killed by Kaleid Sheikh Mohammed because Benazir Bhutto said so in a youtube video with no support to back up her claim. And imo, she misspoke anyway, based on the NPR interview I have already posted, which apparently was fabricated. Which brings me to my next point.

How do you know the NPR interview with Ron Paul wasn't fabricated or tampered with? Why is that, now, since Ron Paul is validating your preconceived notions about Osama's death, you're willing to accept information coming from NPR? Don't you see the hypocrisy in that?

and please respond to this, im interested in hearing what you have to say:

Do you realize that your theory is completely impossible to disprove? Because any piece of information provided that doesnt go along with your ideas can immeadately be called illegitimate because you can say it was tampered with? What evidence would need to make you think that there is no conspiracy?

\X/

May 3, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
Constellations

Now there was a young woman shoot in the leg during the raid it is said that she is one of Osama young wives. Now if this young lady say that it is bullshit and that was not Osama then maybe you can began to start to question the official story.

even if the lady came out and said that Osama's death was in fact real, then the conspiracy theorists would just say that she was being fed the lies and that shes afraid to speak out in fear of her life.

\X/

May 3, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
Scotty

Yeah it came out of nowhere because it was a secret mission their debating right now if they even want to release the information because conspiracy people is going still deny it regardless.

And all of the gruesome stuff you talking about that was seen on tv was controlled by the media.

The government had nothing to do with the release of gruesome videos I know the Bush administration did it but this is a different administration they do thing differently.

I know I might be spelling this wrong but al qaida is not denying it there promising revenge against the United States.

Now there was a young woman shoot in the leg during the raid it is said that she is one of Osama young wives. Now if this young lady say that it is bullshit and that was not Osama they maybe you can began to start to question the official story.

No kidding it was the media that was showing that stuff from 9/11 but u arent getting what im saying... What im saying is the US people have seen gruesome OVER and OVER again throughout time(911 just an example).. Not just 9/11 video but any videos of including natural disasters, masacres, and etc.. So there is nothing to gruesome for anyone to see that we havent seen already.. And especially something that has to do with Osama.. So saying it to gruesome doesnt justify anything because people have seen it everywhere else..

even if the lady came out and said that Osama's death was in fact real, then the conspiracy theorists would just say that she was being fed the lies and that shes afraid to speak out in fear of her life.

Very true But u could look at in a different way and she could want to tell the truth that Bin Laden is dead or not for people who follow Bin Laden.. She says he is dead, these people could hear it from her and start in outrage on the US cause its coming from a eye source.. Or she could say this didnt happen and start a craze in the US against Obama and the government.. So its actually a win, win for her and these people dont care about dying if they praise upon what Bin Laden preaches..
May 3, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
JayLovesPinays

Let me be real, in all honestly, there is a chance of her using the wrong name than her actually making a revealing political statement (although, I don't see why she never corrected herself). I'm not as crazed as I've been coming off, yes, the previous NPR video debunks the Bhutto theory -- it would be highly hypocritical of me to reject that interview, but then use another interview in my favor from the same source. :/

At the end of the day, I just want them to release the photos and video b/c I believe they're BS'ing their way out of releasing them. If they can release the photograph that they say undoubtedly will prove that it was indeed Osama Bin Laden, that would be enough to shut me up. Until then, it just seems suspicious.
May 3, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
Hellah Fresh

She said Bin laden is dead and if people was to realize that in fact what she was saying is true then people are going to start to question why we are still in the middle east. Then we would have no reason to be in the middle east if this guy is dead? They needed a "boogie man" to continue what they were doing in the middle east and to give them a reason to be there. War = big Busuniss no doubt about that so they had to make it seem like they was still searching for this guy who has been dead for awhile now. Other then that someone is profiting BIG from wars.razz

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY&feature=related
May 3, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
theconqueror

pics or it didnt happen
May 3, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
Brooklyn_718

They will have to provide some evidence or this is going to bite the govt hard...

But if they release the photo's of Bin Laden then jihadists are going to go fucking ape shit...

It's a Lose/Lose situation.
May 3, 2011 @ 04:47 PM
ChaosChild

pics or it didnt happen
Dude Hitler died during world war 2 there was not any photos depicting his death.
May 3, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
JayLovesPinays

The taliban has already said they're going to avenge OBL's death, so that's why I feel we have nothing to lose in that regard already.

“We are proud on the martyrdom of Osama,” Ahsan Ullah Ahsan, spokesman for Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan, said late Monday night. “We shall definitely take revenge (on) America.”

www.sentinelsource.com/news/national_world/taliban-leader-vows-to-avenge-bin-laden/article_39cb93ec-6e41-56af-b805-f042c3594c1a.html

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/taliban-avenge-bin-laden-death
May 3, 2011 @ 04:49 PM
ChaosChild

They will have to provide some evidence or this is going to bite the govt hard...

But if they release the photo's of Bin Laden then jihadists are going to go fucking ape shit...

It's a Lose/Lose situation.
You see I knew this was going to be a problem when I heard they dumped the body already I knew conspiracy theorist was going to go crazy.
May 3, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
Brooklyn_718

Lol I love how dudes are saying that he was buried too early... WTF are they going to do with Bin Ladens body ? Put it in the Met ? They killed him and confirmed it the end... Then conspiracy theorists spoke about the sea thing... When the govt made a well thought out decision to toss him some where so his resting place wouldn't become a monument..

I want proof I love evidence but I highly highly highly doubt the President is going to make such an announcement without every shred of evidence he needs. This is too sensitive to lie about. If it turns out that they lied it's over lol... People are going to go crazy.. It'll become people vs. the govt.. and the U.S will become a laughing stock in the world.

Please login first to reply.