Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
lihp

this guy pledged not to shave until osama was captured. ended up looking like the man himself.
http://www.krem.com/news/Ephrata-man-keeps-promise-finally-shaves-after-bin-Laden-is-caught-121105169.html
May 2, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
mize2DX

well i was gonna argue your points one by one, but then i stumbled upon this:

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16245030

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO UNDER "BHUTTO: Pakistan Power Sharing Now Not Likely"
LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT SHE SAYS AT 45 SECONDS.

THIS SHOULD COMPLETELY DEBUNK THE BENAZIR BHUTTO CONSPIRACY. IF THIS DOESNT SATISFY YOU NOTHING WILL

/THREAD

edit: the interview with the bbc reporter was on 11/2/07
this npr interview was on 11/13/07

And she was dead in less than a month....She knew too much and had to go bro.
May 2, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
shonenfan4

this guy pledged not to shave until osama was captured. ended up looking like the man himself.
http://www.krem.com/news/Ephrata-man-keeps-promise-finally-shaves-after-bin-Laden-is-caught-121105169.html

lmao cool
May 2, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
Constellations

wow you completely failed to address what i was even arguing.

you also failed to mention that attempts were made on bhutto's life wayyyyyyy before the comments she made on bbc.

maybe, JUST MAYBE, people were trying to kill her because she was a powerful woman in a radical, unstable muslim nation. and we all know how radical muslims feel about women. theyre to be subjugated, and bhutto became PM of Pakistan. Maybe thats what fueled the assassination attempts. does that sounds more plausible than a worldwide conspiracy involving several nations and their governments?

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
curtis50cent

what is moving too fast? everybody wants everything so fast. it hasnt even been a day since it happened and people are already claiming its a hoax because there is no picture. there are probably procedures/clearance issues that will delay certain information from reaching the public. eventually more information will be given but for now you just have to wait.

werd...kids these days spoiled by the internet.

when they do release pics and videos of his dead face n body...u faggots will be saying its not him or its a fuckin stunt double..

smh.
May 2, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
JayLovesPinays

well i was gonna argue your points one by one, but then i stumbled upon this:

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16245030

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO UNDER "BHUTTO: Pakistan Power Sharing Now Not Likely"
LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT SHE SAYS AT 45 SECONDS.

THIS SHOULD COMPLETELY DEBUNK THE BENAZIR BHUTTO CONSPIRACY. IF THIS DOESNT SATISFY YOU NOTHING WILL

/THREAD

edit: the interview with the bbc reporter was on 11/2/07
this npr interview was on 11/13/07

That statement isn't new to me, and I could make a 100 different arguable points about why it could be folly. The questions is how long do you want this conversation to go on?
May 2, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
Constellations

That statement isn't new to me, and I could make a 100 different arguable points about why it could be folly. The questions is how long do you want this conversation to go on?

suprised and it doesnt convince you?

i would just like to know how you explain that sound bite and how far you think this conspiracy goes. Are we in the Matrix? Is every world government and media outlet involved?

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
mize2DX

youtu.be/DGAOH_E3aQQ

Im done bro....I am looking forward to the pics of his dead body. I also would like to see video of Pentagon attacks please.
May 2, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
JayLovesPinays

1)suprised and it doesnt convince you?

2)i would just like to know how you explain that sound bite and how far you think this conspiracy goes.
3) Are we in the Matrix?
4)Is every world government and media outlet involved?

1)No.

2)There exists audio editing software. Also, the dates are irrelevant. One may have come before the other, their releases are at the outlets discretion. The conspiracy could be extremely deep as far as we're concerned.

3)Yes.

4)Possibly.
May 2, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Constellations

Do you realize that your theory is completely impossible to disprove? Because any piece of information provided that doesnt go along with your ideas can immeadately be called illegitimate because you can say it was tampered with? What evidence would need to make you think that there is no conspiracy?

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Nigga Man

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Totally agree, I feel this is a time to remember all those that were lost in the "war on terror" and not party in the street.
May 2, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
TwiggyDig

Do you realize that your theory is completely impossible to disprove? Because any piece of information provided that doesnt go along with your ideas can immeadately be called illegitimate because you can say it was tampered with? What evidence would need to make you think that there is no conspiracy?

This.

It's the same as religious nuts, who will never accept the truths of science because they can simply say "science is the work of the devil" or "it's the work of the anti-christ" or some shit. You can't disprove their theories because they will ALWAYS have some sort of mistrust in the media/government.

Only time can prove them wrong, and when it's 2020 and nothing has happened still, they will make another excuse and create a new timetable for the NWO to unleash an army and new currency and alien visitors and I guess the end of the world/dictatorship?

Doesn't make much sense, at all.
May 2, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
Denny Crane

Totally agree, I feel this is a time to remember all those that were lost in the "war on terror" and not party in the street.

Partying in the street seems like a pretty good way to add stars to an empty sky to me.
May 2, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
kush1086

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13512344

In a secret CIA prison in Eastern Europe years ago, al-Qaida's No. 3 leader, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gave authorities the nicknames of several of bin Laden's couriers, four former U.S. intelligence officials said. Those names were among thousands of leads the CIA was pursuing. Two enhanced interrogations (against KSM and al-Libi) led to this.

One man became a particular interest for the agency when another detainee, Abu Faraj al-Libi, told interrogators that when he was promoted to succeed Mohammed as al-Qaida's operational leader he received the word through a courier. Only bin Laden would have given al-Libi that promotion, CIA officials believed.

If they could find that courier, they'd find bin Laden..

The irony is delicious.
May 2, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
motherland

does anyone know how they knew he was there?
May 2, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
ceewok

lol longest game of hide and seek
May 2, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
trevxv3

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"
— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Idk, maybe change the way you think about it. A friend posted this so Im not about to say this is how I feel personally, but it might be worth a glance

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 2, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
motherland

LILB is reincarnation of MLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 2, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
Denny Crane

May 3, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
Hellah Fresh

This. Think about this for a second... she was killed because she knew too much and whoever wanted her dead saw her as a high threat so they X'd her out. Since this is all over the news and everyones attention is on it i wonder what is going on while this is happening? I smell a distraction.
May 3, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
chief

LILB is reincarnation of MLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy. shit.

•••

May 3, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
May 3, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
Denny Crane

^^ Oh man, so stupid. That's just some random photo that's been around for years which the government had nothing to do with.
May 3, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
Sonorously

What will the US waste their money on now?
May 3, 2011 @ 05:41 AM
jaded

"I need a house full of Navy SEALs like I need a hole in the head."

- Osama Bin Laden

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 3, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
Constellations

This. Think about this for a second... she was killed because she knew too much and whoever wanted her dead saw her as a high threat so they X'd her out. Since this is all over the news and everyones attention is on it i wonder what is going on while this is happening? I smell a distraction.

Think about this. Like I said before, attempts were made on bhuttos life before she did that interview. And she never really said too much, anyway, other than mistakenly saying that osama was dead in passing.I'd tell you to fact check me but apparently every piece of information is fabricated.

And think about this, if all these conspiracy vids on youtube had any actual credibility or truth don't you think they'd be taken down as soon as they came up? If the government has power over every single media outlet why would these videos be allowed to be posted?

Why do things like Watergate and the Iran-Contra scandal ever come to light if the government has such an iron grip on the media? Surely, richard nixon, in his infinite presidential power, couldve kept the whole watergate thing quiet.

Why are conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones allowed to live if the things he's saying are to truthful?

\X/

May 3, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Drank hella budweiser last night for the occassion...got fucked up and watched Full Metal Jacket

Buffalo Bills till I die.

May 3, 2011 @ 09:50 AM
JayLovesPinays

.I'd tell you to fact check me but apparently every piece of information is fabricated.

You're not too much different from me believe it or not; you're just way too trusting and I'm extremely distrusting of the government as a legitimate institution.

edit:

By the way, Ron Paul (a 12-term congressmen I mind you) even says he has doubts about the the situation surrounding Osama Bin Laden's assassination in his NPR interview this morning. He said the government is known to create lies via war propagandists to sway the census. Now, if a congressmen and patriot can question his country and his government as openly as such, then why are you so quick to believe everything put in front of you? You need to take more time to raise skepticism of your own.

Immortal Techniques article on Bin Laden, I recommend this read specifically for you: www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/05/the-legacy-of-bin-laden-by-immortal-technique/
May 3, 2011 @ 10:13 AM
jaguar everglades

Drank hella budweiser last night for the occassion...got fucked up and watched Full Metal Jacket

dun dun dun dun...dun dun dun dun......FUCK YEAH. DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUN DUNDUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 3, 2011 @ 11:57 AM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

Please login first to reply.