Bin Laden Dead!!

May 02, 2011 @ 18:53:52

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, along with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House, May 1, 2011. Please note: a classified document seen in this photograph has been obscured. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

LOL....They are watching game one of the BOS Vs MIA game bro.I dont buy one fucking word of the shit in the meadia.

Believe in nothing that you hear and half of what you see !!
May 02, 2011 @ 18:59:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
- she mentioned it in passing and didn't (or at least i couldnt find anything, maybe you can) eleborate or provide evidence of her claim. this interview was on nov 2, 2007 and she was assassinated on dec 27, 2007 giving her ample time to elaborate and back up her claim.

Well, I think of it like this, she had to self-exile herself during her term to avoid multiple assassination attempts from al-Qaeda. The first attempt caused her to leave for Dubai and then London. Once she returned for the second election, immediately there was another attempt at her life that was unsuccessful, and then they finally killed her at a conference via gunshots and suicide bombing. I figure a woman with such a high risk on her life possibly didn't have as much time and as many chances to propose proper evidence. I'll hear you out, but I ask you to hear me out (and I'm not saying you aren't) is a little over a month enough for a Prime Minister to release evidence supporting a statement that already adds fuel to the fire? She was highly endangered. Her staff was crooked.

- why are you so quick to believe some third world politician, who btw was indicted on charges of corruption in both foreign and Pakistani courts, as opposed to the US president, CIA, many media outlets, the military etc etc etc?

To directly comment on the bold: She was a 3rd world politician, but she was no less trustworthy or untrustworthy than any first world politician in the US. As for the charges, if she knew something worthwhile that could destroy the plans of the US-Pakistan alliance, I have no doubt in my mind that they would go any length and use any measure of power to destroy this woman's credibility via charges of corruption. I know that the President, CIA, and the US military are crooked so that's why I refuse to eat up this story of OBL death. I do not 100% believe Bhutto's statement to be true, but it is more than worthy of raising skepticism in my opinion.
May 02, 2011 @ 19:24:36
Well, I think of it like this, she had to self-exile herself during her term to avoid multiple assassination attempts from al-Qaeda. The first attempt caused her to leave for Dubai and then London. Once she returned for the second election, immediately there was another attempt at her life that was unsuccessful, and then they finally killed her at a conference via gunshots and suicide bombing. I figure a woman with such a high risk on her life possibly didn't have as much time and as many chances to propose proper evidence. I'll hear you out, but I ask you to hear me out (and I'm not saying you aren't) is a little over a month enough for a Prime Minister to release evidence supporting a statement that already adds fuel to the fire? She was highly endangered. Her staff was crooked.

To directly comment on the bold: She was a 3rd world politician, but she was no less trustworthy or untrustworthy than any first world politician in the US. As for the charges, if she knew something worthwhile that could destroy the plans of the US-Pakistan alliance, I have no doubt in my mind that they would go any length and use any measure of power to destroy this woman's credibility via charges of corruption. I know that the President, CIA, and the US military are crooked so that's why I refuse to eat up this story of OBL death. I do not 100% believe Bhutto's statement to be true, but it is more than worthy of raising skepticism in my opinion.

Well put my man smokeyface
May 02, 2011 @ 19:35:35
well i was gonna argue your points one by one, but then i stumbled upon this:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16245030

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO UNDER "BHUTTO: Pakistan Power Sharing Now Not Likely"
LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT SHE SAYS AT 45 SECONDS.

THIS SHOULD COMPLETELY DEBUNK THE BENAZIR BHUTTO CONSPIRACY. IF THIS DOESNT SATISFY YOU NOTHING WILL

/THREAD

edit: the interview with the bbc reporter was on 11/2/07
this npr interview was on 11/13/07

\X/

May 02, 2011 @ 19:43:28
this guy pledged not to shave until osama was captured. ended up looking like the man himself.
http://www.krem.com/news/Ephrata-man-keeps-promise-finally-shaves-after-bin-Laden-is-caught-121105169.html
May 02, 2011 @ 19:45:46

THIS SHOULD COMPLETELY DEBUNK THE BENAZIR BHUTTO CONSPIRACY. IF THIS DOESNT SATISFY YOU NOTHING WILL

/THREAD

And she was dead in less than a month....She knew too much and had to go bro.
May 02, 2011 @ 19:49:07
this guy pledged not to shave until osama was captured. ended up looking like the man himself.
http://www.krem.com/news/Ephrata-man-keeps-promise-finally-shaves-after-bin-Laden-is-caught-121105169.html

lmao smokeyface
May 02, 2011 @ 19:51:00

wow you completely failed to address what i was even arguing.

you also failed to mention that attempts were made on bhutto's life wayyyyyyy before the comments she made on bbc.

maybe, JUST MAYBE, people were trying to kill her because she was a powerful woman in a radical, unstable muslim nation. and we all know how radical muslims feel about women. theyre to be subjugated, and bhutto became PM of Pakistan. Maybe thats what fueled the assassination attempts. does that sounds more plausible than a worldwide conspiracy involving several nations and their governments?

\X/

May 02, 2011 @ 19:55:09
what is moving too fast? everybody wants everything so fast. it hasnt even been a day since it happened and people are already claiming its a hoax because there is no picture. there are probably procedures/clearance issues that will delay certain information from reaching the public. eventually more information will be given but for now you just have to wait.

werd...kids these days spoiled by the internet.

when they do release pics and videos of his dead face n body...u faggots will be saying its not him or its a fuckin stunt double..

smh.
May 02, 2011 @ 20:02:12

/THREAD

That statement isn't new to me, and I could make a 100 different arguable points about why it could be folly. The questions is how long do you want this conversation to go on?
May 02, 2011 @ 20:07:27
That statement isn't new to me, and I could make a 100 different arguable points about why it could be folly. The questions is how long do you want this conversation to go on?

blinkyeyes and it doesnt convince you?

i would just like to know how you explain that sound bite and how far you think this conspiracy goes. Are we in the Matrix? Is every world government and media outlet involved?

\X/

May 02, 2011 @ 20:20:04
http://youtu.be/DGAOH_E3aQQ

Im done bro....I am looking forward to the pics of his dead body. I also would like to see video of Pentagon attacks please.
May 02, 2011 @ 20:20:08
1)blinkyeyes and it doesnt convince you?

2)i would just like to know how you explain that sound bite and how far you think this conspiracy goes.
3) Are we in the Matrix?
4)Is every world government and media outlet involved?

1)No.

2)There exists audio editing software. Also, the dates are irrelevant. One may have come before the other, their releases are at the outlets discretion. The conspiracy could be extremely deep as far as we're concerned.

3)Yes.

4)Possibly.
May 02, 2011 @ 20:33:31
Do you realize that your theory is completely impossible to disprove? Because any piece of information provided that doesnt go along with your ideas can immeadately be called illegitimate because you can say it was tampered with? What evidence would need to make you think that there is no conspiracy?

\X/

May 02, 2011 @ 20:34:26
‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Totally agree, I feel this is a time to remember all those that were lost in the "war on terror" and not party in the street.
May 02, 2011 @ 20:51:12
Do you realize that your theory is completely impossible to disprove? Because any piece of information provided that doesnt go along with your ideas can immeadately be called illegitimate because you can say it was tampered with? What evidence would need to make you think that there is no conspiracy?

This.

It's the same as religious nuts, who will never accept the truths of science because they can simply say "science is the work of the devil" or "it's the work of the anti-christ" or some shit. You can't disprove their theories because they will ALWAYS have some sort of mistrust in the media/government.

Only time can prove them wrong, and when it's 2020 and nothing has happened still, they will make another excuse and create a new timetable for the NWO to unleash an army and new currency and alien visitors and I guess the end of the world/dictatorship?

Doesn't make much sense, at all.
May 02, 2011 @ 21:16:26
Totally agree, I feel this is a time to remember all those that were lost in the "war on terror" and not party in the street.

Partying in the street seems like a pretty good way to add stars to an empty sky to me.
May 02, 2011 @ 21:20:48
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=13512344

In a secret CIA prison in Eastern Europe years ago, al-Qaida's No. 3 leader, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gave authorities the nicknames of several of bin Laden's couriers, four former U.S. intelligence officials said. Those names were among thousands of leads the CIA was pursuing. Two enhanced interrogations (against KSM and al-Libi) led to this.

One man became a particular interest for the agency when another detainee, Abu Faraj al-Libi, told interrogators that when he was promoted to succeed Mohammed as al-Qaida's operational leader he received the word through a courier. Only bin Laden would have given al-Libi that promotion, CIA officials believed.

If they could find that courier, they'd find bin Laden..

The irony is delicious.
May 02, 2011 @ 21:23:22
does anyone know how they knew he was there?
May 02, 2011 @ 21:28:50
lol longest game of hide and seek
May 02, 2011 @ 21:37:02
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"
— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Idk, maybe change the way you think about it. A friend posted this so Im not about to say this is how I feel personally, but it might be worth a glance

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 02, 2011 @ 21:45:20
LILB is reincarnation of MLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 02, 2011 @ 22:01:30

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 03, 2011 @ 00:29:37

This. Think about this for a second... she was killed because she knew too much and whoever wanted her dead saw her as a high threat so they X'd her out. Since this is all over the news and everyones attention is on it i wonder what is going on while this is happening? I smell a distraction.
May 03, 2011 @ 00:46:19
LILB is reincarnation of MLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy. shit.

•••

May 03, 2011 @ 00:47:10
May 03, 2011 @ 01:19:51
^^ Oh man, so stupid. That's just some random photo that's been around for years which the government had nothing to do with.
May 03, 2011 @ 02:06:58
What will the US waste their money on now?
May 03, 2011 @ 05:41:06
jaded
"I need a house full of Navy SEALs like I need a hole in the head."

- Osama Bin Laden

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.
x