Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2011 @ 04:42 PM
JayLovesPinays

I still gotta pay $50 for a full tank of gas.

Bin Laden missing never directly correlated with high gas prices anyway. If anything, you can thank the current uprisings for that.
May 2, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
Trollinator

Anonymous is that you?

I want to see the world burn

May 2, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
Blunted at birth.

lmaooo naw i just think its weird how people have been saying he has been dead for years and then this happens.
May 2, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
shonenfan4

"taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral"

what? this doesn't tell me anything. Even fox news is now reporting Bin Laden was killed yesterday. Obviously the taliban would want us to think he was dead already.

What is the benefit of lying about Osama? How is your fox news source from 2001 more reliable than every single source that has been running this 24/7 since the news broke? That article isn't even in depth, and there were no follow up articles... BBC, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, the United States government, everyone has seemed to confirm the report, and now only photos need to be released to reassure everyone that this is real.

I still don't understand why anyone would think it's fake. What would the US government gain from lying about this?

his death would be on the front page news of every newspaper in the country and news channel. Other more important national news would now be bumped and people not directly affected would stop noticing. razz
May 2, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
hndlz

I never ever get adds on youtube. Step your addon game up, ♥♥♥♥♥s.
cool

you must be sleepin then. you will always get an ad when watching this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2VCfOC69jc

hndlz.tumblr.com

May 2, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
JayLovesPinays

Word i remember watching that bhutto interview a while back....

wasnt UBL on a dialysis machine or some shit a couple years ago?

AL JAZEERA please, say it AIN'T SO

i love al jazeera sad
May 2, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
teov

Nikki Minaj STILL gets to make music

yep , but eminem wanna stick it in her anus

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 2, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
dhkgfkdj

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, along with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House, May 1, 2011. Please note: a classified document seen in this photograph has been obscured. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.
May 2, 2011 @ 05:11 PM
Canvas08

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr
May 2, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
C_Augustus_O

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

May 2, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
DStyles

... we're still at war.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 2, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
jtangtwenty3

whether osama is dead or not isnt really that important. im still not convinced that the us government wasnt as responsible for 911 as he was. does it really make sense that we would not have been able to find him for ten years? and now it turns out he wasnt even in hiding, he was living in a fuckin mansion? dont we have satellites that can see every square foot of the earth?

theres a lot of shit fucked up about every aspect of this from september 11 2001 till now.
May 2, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
chief

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOquXklFyS8

Something big is going to happen lulz

did anybody else even see this?

•••

May 2, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
jtangtwenty3

‎"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr

by the way i agree with this wholeheartedly
May 2, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
Too Trill

you must be sleepin then. you will always get an ad when watching this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2VCfOC69jc

Ay you bitch ass nicca, that was Trill doe
May 2, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
Constellations

his death would be on the front page news of every newspaper in the country and news channel. Other more important national news would now be bumped and people not directly affected would stop noticing. razz

lol what national news would so controversial that it would need to be covered up by such an intricate charade?

cmon du. that theory makes absolutely no sense

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
jtangtwenty3

^that aint real. still kinda cool though
May 2, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
✡HYFR✡

I never ever get adds on youtube. Step your addon game up, ♥♥♥♥♥s.
cool

pleaseeeeeeeee moar info

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

May 2, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
Constellations

pleaseeeeeeeee moar info

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
JayLovesPinays

whether osama is dead or not isnt really that important. im still not convinced that the us government wasnt as responsible for 911 as he was. does it really make sense that we would not have been able to find him for ten years? and now it turns out he wasnt even in hiding, he was living in a fuckin mansion? dont we have satellites that can see every square foot of the earth?

theres a lot of shit fucked up about every aspect of this from september 11 2001 till now.

[youtube]bDfdOwt2v3Y[/youtube]

Supposedly Cheney already knew the plane(s) were coming, and told the forces to stand down instead of shooting down the plane. This plus the cover up of Benazir Bhutto's interview revealing that Osama Bin Laden had already been killed makes me very skeptical. Plus, he was hiding in Pakistan territory (Who works with the US). Plus, we have no real proof we actually killed him other than Obama's word. I mean they just threw one of the most important terrorist of the last ten years body in the ocean after his assassination? Hmmm. Don't believe too much from any government, esp. U.S.
May 2, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
流行のダチ

suspended

May 2, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

Firefox X Adblock Plus.
May 2, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
Constellations

did anybody else even see this?

i see your video and raise you this...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IIn_UnLO9I

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJPqydUnP5s&feature=relmfu

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
JayLovesPinays

Constellations, both your videos are bullshit.

With the first video, the man is simply giving his opinion that Bhutto must have "meant" to say another name.

And the second video has been said that she could be referring to him post-death in an afterlife.
May 2, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
airforce416

This Is Obama and His Team Watching Operation Kill Osama

This image shows President Barack Obama and the members of the national security team in the Situation Room of the White House on May 1, as the operation was happening. Hillary Clinton actually looks genuinely horrified.

Of course, even while the Secretary of State's face
May 2, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
Constellations

Constellations, both your videos are bullshit.

With the first video, the man is simply giving his opinion that Bhutto must have "meant" to say another name.

And the second video has been said that she could be referring to him post-death in an afterlife.

...i guess you could come to the conclusion that she was talking about OBL in the afterlife.
but just think about this man:

- she mentioned it in passing and didnt (or at least i couldnt find anything, maybe you can) eleborate or provide evidence of her claim. this interview was on nov 2, 2007 and she was assassinated on dec 27, 2007 giving her ample time to elaborate and back up her claim.

- why are you so quick to believe some third world politician, who btw was indicted on charges of corruption in both foreign and Pakistani courts, as opposed to the US president, CIA, many media outlets, the military etc etc etc?

what compelling evidence did bhutto provide that makes you sure that she was telling the truth or wasnt misinformed?

\X/

May 2, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
mize2DX

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, along with members of the national security team, receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House, May 1, 2011. Please note: a classified document seen in this photograph has been obscured. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

LOL....They are watching game one of the BOS Vs MIA game bro.I dont buy one fucking word of the shit in the meadia.

Believe in nothing that you hear and half of what you see !!
May 2, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
JayLovesPinays

- she mentioned it in passing and didn't (or at least i couldnt find anything, maybe you can) eleborate or provide evidence of her claim. this interview was on nov 2, 2007 and she was assassinated on dec 27, 2007 giving her ample time to elaborate and back up her claim.

Well, I think of it like this, she had to self-exile herself during her term to avoid multiple assassination attempts from al-Qaeda. The first attempt caused her to leave for Dubai and then London. Once she returned for the second election, immediately there was another attempt at her life that was unsuccessful, and then they finally killed her at a conference via gunshots and suicide bombing. I figure a woman with such a high risk on her life possibly didn't have as much time and as many chances to propose proper evidence. I'll hear you out, but I ask you to hear me out (and I'm not saying you aren't) is a little over a month enough for a Prime Minister to release evidence supporting a statement that already adds fuel to the fire? She was highly endangered. Her staff was crooked.

- why are you so quick to believe some third world politician, who btw was indicted on charges of corruption in both foreign and Pakistani courts, as opposed to the US president, CIA, many media outlets, the military etc etc etc?

To directly comment on the bold: She was a 3rd world politician, but she was no less trustworthy or untrustworthy than any first world politician in the US. As for the charges, if she knew something worthwhile that could destroy the plans of the US-Pakistan alliance, I have no doubt in my mind that they would go any length and use any measure of power to destroy this woman's credibility via charges of corruption. I know that the President, CIA, and the US military are crooked so that's why I refuse to eat up this story of OBL death. I do not 100% believe Bhutto's statement to be true, but it is more than worthy of raising skepticism in my opinion.
May 2, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
mize2DX

Well, I think of it like this, she had to self-exile herself during her term to avoid multiple assassination attempts from al-Qaeda. The first attempt caused her to leave for Dubai and then London. Once she returned for the second election, immediately there was another attempt at her life that was unsuccessful, and then they finally killed her at a conference via gunshots and suicide bombing. I figure a woman with such a high risk on her life possibly didn't have as much time and as many chances to propose proper evidence. I'll hear you out, but I ask you to hear me out (and I'm not saying you aren't) is a little over a month enough for a Prime Minister to release evidence supporting a statement that already adds fuel to the fire? She was highly endangered. Her staff was crooked.

To directly comment on the bold: She was a 3rd world politician, but she was no less trustworthy or untrustworthy than any first world politician in the US. As for the charges, if she knew something worthwhile that could destroy the plans of the US-Pakistan alliance, I have no doubt in my mind that they would go any length and use any measure of power to destroy this woman's credibility via charges of corruption. I know that the President, CIA, and the US military are crooked so that's why I refuse to eat up this story of OBL death. I do not 100% believe Bhutto's statement to be true, but it is more than worthy of raising skepticism in my opinion.

Well put my man cool
May 2, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
Constellations

well i was gonna argue your points one by one, but then i stumbled upon this:

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16245030

LISTEN TO THE AUDIO UNDER "BHUTTO: Pakistan Power Sharing Now Not Likely"
LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT SHE SAYS AT 45 SECONDS.

THIS SHOULD COMPLETELY DEBUNK THE BENAZIR BHUTTO CONSPIRACY. IF THIS DOESNT SATISFY YOU NOTHING WILL

/THREAD

edit: the interview with the bbc reporter was on 11/2/07
this npr interview was on 11/13/07

\X/

Please login first to reply.