Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 28, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
inaninstant

You guys are either way out of touch with youth these days, or pretty much everybody I know right now is fucking crazy.
Almost everyone my age I know take Ex at least once a week. About 2-9 pills on a Saturday night (yeah they are probably adulterated as fuck, but still) Some guys take 10-15 some nights.
And thats usually while drinking, doing some Ketamine/Speed and smoking some weed on the comedown.
This goes on like every Saturday, and most Wednesdays,Thursdays and Fridays
No one can afford to drink, University students want to go out a few nights a week, and dropping $20 or so on some pills, having a good night, and not getting a hangover seems a lot better than spending $50-100 on booze and feeling like shit the next day.
Things are going to be interesting in 10-20 years or so when the long term effects become apparent.
April 28, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
overswagulating

April 28, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
iAmSofaKing

no one on HB should ever ask about dmt. thats like asking infants about politics

Yeah probably not the right place to ask..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 28, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
Legit Shit

I guarantee you the chick at Ultra in that video isn't strictly on mdma. She was most likely tripping off something also.

And I've been trying to get a hold of some dmt for a little bit already, but everyone comes up short around here. Me and my boy have been contemplating matching up on a Bufo Alvarius toad and extracting it ourselves.

upthefunk

April 28, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
Ecstasy

^woord...shes on some some cocktail of psychadelics n e or something looks like o.O

lol...your life isnt gonna descend into a downward spriral of self-deprevation and drug addiction if you try molly or lsd , try it once or twice, enjoy it, and let it be, its not heroin or pcp or some shit, feel like some nigs are just huge pussies about having fun

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

April 28, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
Koven

I think its over rated.,

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 28, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
realthrill

And I've been trying to get a hold of some dmt for a little bit already, but everyone comes up short around here. Me and my boy have been contemplating matching up on a Bufo Alvarius toad and extracting it ourselves.

DMT is really really hard to find anywhere. People usually make it for themselves if they do. It only takes like 4-5 hours to extract it though, its not bad
April 28, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
1nce*

www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DYOzFZ9L_rug
LOLOLOL some girl took mdma at umf

shes definately on more than just mdma bro...

April 29, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
overswagulating

everyone who went and saw that happen told me she was just on mdma so idk
April 29, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
franjoli

everyone who went and saw that happen told me she was just on mdma so idk

yeah u also believed a guy on HB talking about being robbed outside louis vuitton by 20 short ass asians with 2000 $1 bills

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

April 29, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
overswagulating

yeah u also believed a guy on HB talking about being robbed outside louis vuitton by 20 short ass asians with 2000 $1 bills

nah i didnt believe it
April 30, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
mr mcgibblets

Well not 100% pure, but fucking good shit. I went to a Calvin Harris DJ Set. It was actually only the second time I had done X. It was the most amazing time I have ever had on any drug.

I seriously never wanted to fuck with drugs, but that shit is euphoric.

Anyone else have good experiences with MDMA?

did you kiss other guys in a room or suck a dildo?
April 30, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
Izuna

DO HEROIN ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING HEROIN THESE YOU'RE A SQUARE IF ALL YOU DO IS MDMA YOU NOT HARDCORE UNLESS YOU DO HEROIN AND SNORT COKE FOR THE GOOD FEEL YA FEEL ME BREH? WASH THAT DOWN WITH SOME SIPS OF HARD LEAN NO CANDY AND SPRITE THOUGH BREH REAL NIGGAS DRINK IT STRAIGHT YA FEEL ME? SIP THAT LEAN, SNORT COKE AND BEFORE YOU GET TOO WASTED QUICKLY SHOOT THAT BROWN LADY YA FEEL ME BREH? YOU'LL BE ON THAT REAL SHIT BREH FO RELLA. YOLO

of course I'm a square who doesn't even smoke weed though. I'm bout that Sober life.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

April 30, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
Legit Shit

I'm gonna have to try some H before I die real talk

upthefunk

Please login first to reply.