April 19, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
April 19, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
Spankbank

I have to agree, the phone call was kinda creepy... confused
April 19, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
TwiggyDig

lol @ phonecall. Aliens don't care about us and our government. We're about as important to them as ants are to us, if the aliens do exist.

It's not a question of life existing elsewhere, it's the question of them making contact with us or being more intelligent than us.

Government conspiracies are BS, intelligent life wouldn't give fuck about government X-files we in dis cool
April 19, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
sharky

ive seen aliens before. they are here, but operate on a different wavelength that is invisable to normal human perception. once you get your mind vibrating on the proper wavelength, they will be more than apparent.

wait wut confusedconfused
April 19, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
Trollinator

if aliens exists then god doesn't?

I want to see the world burn

April 19, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
JLK

lol @ phonecall. Aliens don't care about us and our government. We're about as important to them as ants are to us, if the aliens do exist.

It's not a question of life existing elsewhere, it's the question of them making contact with us or being more intelligent than us.

Government conspiracies are BS, intelligent life wouldn't give fuck about government X-files we in dis cool

they mentioned this theory in an episode of ancient aliens. some metaphor about how the ants in some rainforest would never make contact with a human being.
April 19, 2011 @ 03:21 PM

Inactive

Lol @ "Ancient Mu". That shit was made up by 19th century white people who couldn't believe the splendour of civilizations that existed in Africa and pre-coloumbian Mesoamerica.

"Lemuria" doesn't exist either.

And it's fucking WorldStar...
April 19, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
GOLDENi

Aliens would wreck our shit, hands down. We stand no chance!

I bet they have some dope ass laser shit that could destroy Earth in a matter of seconds. Like our Nukes x1000000 cool

Aliens, if you are reading this.. I surrender!! smile
April 19, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
bonemarrow

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

April 19, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
Nigga Man

ive seen aliens before. they are here, but operate on a different wavelength that is invisable to normal human perception. once you get your mind vibrating on the proper wavelength, they will be more than apparent.

I've seen a few Mexicans in my neighborhood aswell.
April 19, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I'd love to pick your brain one day. Make a thread or maybe a tumblr post about it. I'd love to hear more.

Not necessarily.
April 19, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
Too Trill

Imagine the asses on these alien breezy's...

Fuckin rondo just turned it over, nice first possession
April 19, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
Zach!?

I'd love to pick your brain one day. Make a thread or maybe a tumblr post about it. I'd love to hear more.

Not necessarily.

Why not?
April 19, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
Too Trill

Ayo, this bitch nicca Hero said he gave me an infraction for 'trolling' by mentioning Rondo in this thread.

Go play MK9 nicca!!!
April 19, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
keo_

Why not?

I'm pretty sure the bible doesn't touch the idea of extra terrestrial life. Don't quote me though because I don't know the bible too well

blog.anthonykeo.com

April 19, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
sjem

Aliens would wreck our shit, hands down. We stand no chance!

I bet they have some dope ass laser shit that could destroy Earth in a matter of seconds. Like our Nukes x1000000 cool

Aliens, if you are reading this.. I surrender!! smile

Or they could be infinitely weaker than us also.
April 19, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
chief

Or they could be infinitely weaker than us also.

we have hydrogen bombs yet we aren't able to travel really past the moon. any creature thats capable of traveling from planet to planet, could without a doubt wipe us out

•••

April 19, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
CHEEP

go for it... start a thread

and for the question about god and aliens... is god from this earth? is god a living being? if you say yes to both of these, then he is an alien.
April 19, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
April 19, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
soap

aliens exist.

tell me otherwise. >sad

on the real, how can we be the only life forms in the universe? I mean apparently the mayan writings show space ships and rockets.

and what about the pyramids, how did man create them with such precision and lift each slab of rock?

there is multiple ways to move very heavy objects with just a rope and a rock

this plus a large amount of slave population makes the pyramids look like a cake walk

the pyramids are perfectly aligned with orion's belt or some shit

the positioning of the pyramids and the positioning of the constellation during the egyptian civilization is quite different than today because of the recession of the equinox's

also the view of the constellation would be completely different for an alien species residing in a location (presumably) far away in space... only humans would construct something so silly

if aliens exist then the god of christianity doesn't exist... that being said the existence of aliens provides no reason to not believe in creationism

we have hydrogen bombs yet we aren't able to travel really past the moon. any creature thats capable of traveling from planet to planet, could without a doubt wipe us out

wat? we are able to travel much further than the moon easily but there really is no reason to and there is also no funding for that sort of thing

also our space travel technology could be much more advanced but there is a worldwide treaty preventing the use of high altitude nuclear explosions (aka space)

there is many designs for nuclear powered shuttles that could travel 10x faster than our current methods
April 19, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
shecky_shabazz

April 19, 2011 @ 09:45 PM

OWWW soap dropping knowledge

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 19, 2011 @ 10:05 PM
Z

That Jerusalem Video is CRAZY! Was it taking pics of the dome?

Goes back home like: "Yeah niqqah! I totally wrote 'FUCK OBAMA' on the site of the dome on Jerusalem with the ink those dumb ass humans cant see. I took a pic and hit feet on them jive turkeys!"

What the hell are you talking about? How/where/when did you see them?

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

April 19, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
exhale

real. ignorant if you dont believe. im scared. ART.
April 19, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
Z

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

April 19, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
jayrrrr

sam cassell?
April 19, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
bonemarrow

2012 we're all gonna die swag

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

April 20, 2011 @ 02:19 AM
Zach!?

Me and my homies got really high and started talking about this shit. If these beings were extra-dimensional like the dude in the video suggests, aliens would occupy a whole different plane of existence, one that we may not be able to necessarily percieve because we exist in 3 dimensions where they could exist in 8 or 100 or whatever.

Also if our galaxy is infinite like science suggests, doesnt that mean there is also an infinte amount of possibilites that there could be life in other galaxies or other planets. Crazy shit suprised
April 20, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
trevxv3

Me and my homies got really high and started talking about this shit. If these beings were extra-dimensional like the dude in the video suggests, aliens would occupy a whole different plane of existence, one that we may not be able to necessarily percieve because we exist in 3 dimensions where they could exist in 8 or 100 or whatever.

Also if our galaxy is infinite like science suggests, doesnt that mean there is also an infinte amount of possibilites that there could be life in other galaxies or other planets. Crazy shit suprised

I dont think that science believes our universe is infinite, but is it is ever-expanding and at an accelerated rate

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

April 20, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
stillbornkid

if aliens exist then the god of christianity doesn't exist... that being said the existence of aliens provides no reason to not believe in creationism

The simulation theory! The most "evidence" of a god ive ever come across

Please login first to reply.