Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 17, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
2ichard3rooks

Fuck bitches get money nicca.

Then fuck bitches
April 17, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
sharky

Truth is bro, if it was out of the blue, then its more than likely that you just werent right for her, or there wasnt too much there to begin with on her part. If you think things are going great, and she breaks up with you outta nowhere, then you liked her a lot more than she likes you. And unless she lost feelings over night, then its best that she did it now. If she did lose feelings overnight then that bitch is psycho and its best that your not with her.

Sometimes we fall for someone a lil bit too hard and we see things through some kind of love-goggles where everything seems great. But in reality its not and it hurts a lot when she takes those goggles off your face. It sucks, but it you gotta move on.

Side-note, if you got nudez post em.... nah just playin but good luck to ya

dam hb giving some proper helpful responses.
April 17, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
bulmasaur

Truth is bro, if it was out of the blue, then its more than likely that you just werent right for her, or there wasnt too much there to begin with on her part. If you think things are going great, and she breaks up with you outta nowhere, then you liked her a lot more than she likes you. And unless she lost feelings over night, then its best that she did it now. If she did lose feelings overnight then that bitch is psycho and its best that your not with her.

Sometimes we fall for someone a lil bit too hard and we see things through some kind of love-goggles where everything seems great. But in reality its not and it hurts a lot when she takes those goggles off your face. It sucks, but it you gotta move on.

Side-note, if you got nudez post em.... nah just playin but good luck to ya

April 17, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
Jaylib

April 17, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
1973 tha Kami

Im guessing she just found better dick.
April 17, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
WHS.

April 17, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
Awww SNAP

that shit eats you up inside. you'll be fine man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv_zeFRdL6o
April 17, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
Nigga Man

April 18, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
gnar

Na I was just like what the fuck happend cuz it was so out of the blue. She was like "you're great, it's just I'm not ready for an emotional attachment like this blabalbalbal" i was like bitch why did you put me through all this? i didn't actually say that though.

Man fuckin NYU girls.... goddamn. razz

You go to NYU?
April 18, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
Jvlv

play league of legends.

cool
April 18, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
bMeLL0

Post a pic of her. Doesnt have to be nude.
April 18, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
Zach!?

Na I was just like what the fuck happend cuz it was so out of the blue. She was like "you're great, it's just I'm not ready for an emotional attachment like this blabalbalbal" i was like bitch why did you put me through all this? i didn't actually say that though.

Man fuckin NYU girls.... goddamn. razz

Lmao whats her name thats where I go to school
April 18, 2011 @ 03:16 AM
somet

If you're a freshman you probably weren't going to marry this bitch no matter how much you "loved" her. Plus fuck her if she's going to just drop you. Be a selfish, typical male and just hook up with bitches and party with your boys. You don't have to fuck bitches but don't tie yourself down nah mean? Believe it or not you will get over her one day and you might even meet someone better. This is a moment in your life and in a month or 2 it'll feel like a second.

dat advice. cool
April 18, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
TwiggyDig

Lmao whats her name thats where I go to school

I don't wanna drop her name but what program are you in? Ill tell you if she's in the same program.
April 18, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
TwiggyDig

You go to NYU?

No I go to Fordham at Rose Hill (uptown campus)
October 5, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
teov

I'm actually on a break with my girl because a fucking ex boyfriend it's back in her life and I can't stand it...... he told me the same damn line, I'm confused it's not you it's me. fuck that shit

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

October 6, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
DUNCAN99

he told you the same line? dafuq nigga?
October 6, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
dmwalking

I'm actually on a break with my girl because a fucking ex boyfriend it's back in her life and I can't stand it...... he told me the same damn line, I'm confused it's not you it's me. fuck that shit

Nah b. Don't take a "break." All that means is you're waiting as she gets the D from another nigga. Unless you're racking up at least 5 other chicks, you're getting played out. Just break it off on that permanent tip. They will break up. There's a reason they broke up before. But there's also a reason she wants to go back. Let it go all the way. Start fresh with another one b.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.