April 13, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
unknown force.

I hereby begin the petition to dethrone forum nazi 2011 VOL Lefty and shall SAVE the youth from ever facing his tyranny in the future. I HAVE A DREAM OF FORUM WITH NO NAZIS BEHIND THE SCENES AND RASHIKIS IN THE FOREFRONT

As my evidence I bring forth these posts

hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2961468&postcount=6458

I flamed the fit and the sloppy attempt at following trends. Did I insult his lisp, bell-pepper nose, frailness, or pose?(no insult, but if it hurts you icetslilhomie, just pm me yo)

~Lefty

hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2961347&postcount=6447

Power of attorney/parent. He posted his child. Did other people post their child or a fit not theirs?

BTW, IceTsLilHomie fit looks like shit, like the new cures and the jacket is up your asshole. You took every recent 'trend' (desert boots, slim fit raw denim, and camoflauge jacket), shitted it out, ate the shit, and then puked it out, resulting in your fit.

Good shit wavey sinnerz, koor, bakes, wojo, 1234, yom
~Lefty

edit: Replace the last 'fit' with style, because the individual pieces are great, just the styling put me to sleep.

A DIRECT VIOLATION TO RULE NUMBER 1 UNDER GENERAL RULES AS CITED HITHER

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10696

According to my chart based on random HB forum member samplings

Based on leaked information from the Hypebeast Database server

And with this evidence I commence the movement of #demodlefty

SIGN THE PETITION WHICH WAS STARTED A YEAR AGO! THE TYRANNY MUST COME TO AN END
www.petitionspot.com/petitions/demoddinglefty
it has begun cool

Please login first to reply.