bored
April 9, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
WojieWorldPeace

this. after a while you realize how shitty soda is

I stay on them ONE DOLLA CANS

Buffalo Bills till I die.

April 9, 2011 @ 11:41 AM
Youngfresh6def

ive been using proactiv and a clean and clear spot treatment for a month now. my skin has been clearing up very nicely. I also changed up my diet to healthier foods and also just less food overall. I've also been taking a multivitamin, fish-oil pills, and biotin every morning. Unfortunately I still have some acne on my forehead thats been pretty persistent sad.
April 9, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
itskarenho

water+sleep does wonders for ur skin- exercise will also help with removing toxins from your body etcetc.
clean pillow case...not touching your face..pretty sure you know this shit

product wise, it really depends on your skin type, but hydrating it overnight helps ALOT
April 9, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
✡HYFR✡

this is prolly a dumb question, but but about the clean pillow case thing, how often should i change pillow cases?

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

April 9, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
ramos0927

water+sleep does wonders for ur skin- exercise will also help with removing toxins from your body etcetc.
clean pillow case...not touching your face..pretty sure you know this shit

product wise, it really depends on your skin type, but hydrating it overnight helps ALOT

Any specific moisturizer you would recomend? Something for asian skin?
April 9, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
Amilius

SkinID with Jojobo Oil.

Acne is caused because the skin is dry so it produces oil from the body out creating pimples. Hi :x
April 9, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
brannen

It helps.

April 12, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
bonemarrow

cvs acne wash it's legit

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 29, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
wilmadickman

I have an oily skin so i avoid using harsh facial cleanser so i go for with any mild ones.
May 29, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
nat turner

watch what you eat. try not eating fried food or fast food and no surgery dranks for a month try just dranking water. see if you see any changes. worked for me and changed my body back when i was a teen.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

May 29, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
1973 tha Kami

HB isn't the best place for you to ask about facial care info but I can help you out.

The face wash isnt the one that determines the quality of ur skin. The purpose of the face wash is get rid of all the excess dirt and oil on the top layer of your skin so for me personally, I like whitening facial washes cuz those are the ones that truly gets rids of all forms of oil before applying moisturizers to reinsert the hydration back into your face. I'm currently using this Japanese brand called followme which i doubt is available in the US but do try to check it out in Asian supermarkets.

Exfoliate your skin once a week if you're using a peel exfoliate or 3 times a week if you're using a bead exfoliate. The shit that comes off from peel exfoliates really makes u question the shit thats on your face everyday.

Ok well from my personal experience, never only stick to 1 moisturizer as your skin will adapt to the ingredients real quick (usually within 2 weeks of daily constant use). But instead, try to rotate between 3-4 different moisturizers daily. For example, a day cream, a night cream, an spf cream and a regenerating cream and yea if u think masks r homo, they really work wonders.

I currently use the following.

Creme De La Mer - Moisturizing Cream Intense

Lancome Premium Bx - Moisturizing with 15spf (you don't need more than 15spf as a guy)

Clinque Night cream - moisture surge

Lancome Pure Empreinte Masque

Olay pure regenerists multi sculpting cream

I just rotate the above daily depending on my mood and what I feel like using for the day and my face is absolutely pimple free and glowing. If u have enlarged pores, definitely try to do masks at least twice a week. The effects r almost instantaneous.

FYI, by default I have combination skin aka T Zones and prone to breakouts and acne, hyper sensitive skin.

Go to sephora or ur local make up store (no homo) and ask for their advice and they can check ur skin type. Don't use men's skincare products if u have highly sensitive skin, most men's brands are designed for rugged skin types.

If your skin isn't in the best of conditions at the current state, maybe try to apply some vitamins to your skin. I can recommend you Ole Henriksen. Shit works wonders, sephora link: http://www.sephora.com/the-whole-truth-vitamin-c-kit-P374594

Edit: I forgot to mention, my products costs mad money. My current rotation will probably run you over $500usd but it works wonders.
May 29, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
yode

^ wtf dude u srs

we kno boutcha

May 29, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
from02hero

it fucking works

IG:From0twohero

May 29, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
crackpipeuser

cum or jizz
May 29, 2013 @ 11:23 PM