300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 6, 2011 @ 03:14 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Citizens Against Government Waste 2010 Commercial
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC8jAd84VyQ
It's true China bought our national debt more than any other countries in the world. Are we going to let our country fall like the Great Roman Empire?

www.usdebtclock.org/
^A link to US National debt clock. Last time I've checked the individual share for every American was $45,917.16. That's the amount of money we have to pay in order to be debt-free

We're too busy trying to expand the sphere of influence literally ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD with the highly advanced military force and weapons meanwhile the education budget gets a dramatic cut for our kids who are the future of this nation. Where's our priority?

U.S. spent $550 million on the first 10 days of US military involvement in Libya, according to the Pentagon. LIKE WTF??? Also our infrustrctures around the nation is failing down at a rapid speed.

Oh yeah did i tell you all those kids have to grow up and pay off our debts?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9JiDIW14Gg&feature=player_embedded#at=43
The REAL ISSUE is all these dumb old farts[politicians] are too busy fighting over who's going to stuff their pockets more when all these wall-street bankers are having party everyday n bankrupting America.

The corruption, greed, and power are the symptoms of this deadly disease.

*This is a very serious issue. In my opinion, our biggest enemy is not some foreign religious extremists/radicals nor some terrorists. But none other than our enormous amount of national debt that WE SIMPLY CAN NOT PAY.

your thoughts n opinions on this problem?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 6, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
vin.

what do you most afraid of?
April 6, 2011 @ 03:27 AM
Baked Chips

what do you most afraid of?

pizza
April 6, 2011 @ 03:37 AM
missy.

hermm...

which is the real translation?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdiCL5ZOP8&feature=related

either wayy.... still pretty fucked up.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

April 6, 2011 @ 04:04 AM
jtangtwenty3

yo this is some glenn beck type conservative propaganda. dude is like top 5 most influential people in america and its all basically by brainwashing people and instilling fear. his show gives me the creeps every time i see it
April 6, 2011 @ 04:35 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^THIS AINT NO FEAR MONGERING BULLSHIT IN ORDER TO KEEP PPL SCARED

www.usdebtclock.org/
^SIMPLY CLICK THIS N FIND OUT ON UR OWN

IT'S A FACT. THE NATINAL DEBT IS GOING TO SWALLOW US. MANY PPL HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS OVER N OVER LIKE CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL.

1. CHINA IS THE BIGGEST BUYER OF OUR DEBT IN THE WORLD
2. CHINA BECAME THE COUNTRY WITH THE BIGGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD IN 2010. US IS SECOND.
3. OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS FAILING. AMERICAN STUDENTS ARE FAR BEHIND IN THE SCIENCE N MATH DEPARTMENTS COMPARE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD
4. THE VALUE OF DOLLAR WILL BE SHIT CUZ FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NOTHING BUT PRINT MORE MONEY OUF OF THIN AIR WITH THE INTEREST ON EVERY DOLLAR WHICH MEANS WE'LL HAVE TO PAY THAT SOONER OR LATER.
5. MAJORITY OF AMERICANS ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS FACT NOR THEY CARE.
6. WITH THE VALUE OF DOLLAR DECLINING, THE COST OF LIVING WILL SKYROCKET. JUST LOOK AT THE OIL PRICE N HOUSING MARKET. SO YES, IT'LL AFFECT EVERY SINGLE 1 OF US N GENERATIONS AFTER ANOTHER.
7. WE'RE IN 2 WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. AND BOY THEY COST SO MUCH MONEY WHILE U.S. SOLDIERS N NATIVE CIVILIANS GET KILLED EVERYDAY FOR WHAT? TRYING TO GET RID OF THE IDEA CALLED "TERRORISM?" THERE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TERRORISTS THROUGHOUT THE HUMAN HISTORY N IT WON'T DISAPPEAR. NOT TO MENTION, THEY'RE VIEWED AS NOBEL FREEDOM FIGHTERS N HEROES AGAINST THE INVASION OF FOREIGN COUNTRY.

HATE ONLY BREEDS HATE

SIMPLY WE'LL BE BROKE AS FUCK.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 6, 2011 @ 05:18 AM
appleyard

i don't see why we should focus on china financing US debt, its not the only country that does. that commercial is over the top... seems like it wants to make the viewers anti-chinese rather than anti- "government waste".

April 6, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^good point. The main focus should be the enormous amount of debt and the fact that we can't even pay the interest.

The national debt
..................will
......................swallow
.............................all of us

bankrupt.

April 6, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
PopbottlesMVP

whatever, if it so happens im moving my ass to aruba. Sun, Beach, and bitches from around the world. what else does a ♥♥♥♥♥ need?
April 6, 2011 @ 06:34 AM
Pretty Joseph

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

April 6, 2011 @ 09:05 AM
glennboy

whatever, if it so happens im moving my ass to aruba. Sun, Beach, and bitches from around the world. what else does a ♥♥♥♥♥ need?

Supreme

Live Life // Get Mo Money

April 6, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
GOLDENi

yo this is some glenn beck type conservative propaganda. dude is like top 5 most influential people in america and its all basically by brainwashing people and instilling fear. his show gives me the creeps every time i see it

Lol @ Glenn Beck brain washing us. That statement can be made to anyone. As far as I know, Glenn Beck talks the realest shit on TV, he's basically the only one that doesn't bullshit. His show gives you the creeps cause thats what the real shit does.

This stuff is real & CHOPZZ is that ♥♥♥♥♥ who sits in his room all day researching this & watching CNN & FOX

Don't stress over this shit just yet..

Anyways, United States is bankrupt & we keep spending & honestly there is no way to stop.
April 6, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
Axraexl

Its done purposely

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

April 6, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Blunted at birth.

Its done purposely

the U.S. is dat modern day babylon lol. forreals tho.

AFAIK there is no way out of this Fiat currency collapse. It's diff from previous recessions/depressions because WE DONT PRODUCE ANYTHING ANYMORE. We cant compete globally with exports so we go to war with other countries to sustain our standard of living and shit. But yea the dirty ass fed is crumbling. smh how you finna roll out QE2-QE 10000000 and expect shit to be ok. FTG
April 6, 2011 @ 12:14 PM
Wavey_LenZ

looks to me like they are trying to demonise China
April 6, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
CHEEP

its not chinas fault. its not even really to american politicians fault or the feds fault. its the fault of the american people. we are the ones who demand cheap goods... cheaper than can be manufactured in the us. we are the ones who vote in politicians who promise to cut our taxes and bitch about government waste, yet continue to support the wars we fight all over the world. we are the ones who continue to suppor the buisness who move to other countries to get around labor and tax laws.
April 6, 2011 @ 12:55 PM
element

old news, but we're all fucked.
April 6, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
Awww SNAP

we owe 13 trillion with most of our debt owned by china.. i've heard that in the future, each american citizen will be subject to a 40,000+ check to help revive the economy.
April 6, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
ftp504

In 2010 the Corporate Tax Rate for the US was 46.2% compared to China at 25%.
April 6, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
jtangtwenty3

no question things are fucked up, the wars need to end, and, but that first vid is obviously conservative prop. honest truth of the matter is, we are in ridiculous amounts of debt that we will NEVER be able to repay, ever. at the same time we are still the most powerful/influential country in the world and china and most other countries rely on us for a lot of their economy. the world is becoming a much smaller place, there is no longer much use in trying to 'take over' other countries. we need to communicate and work with other countries to develope an effective world economy. things definately need to change, but what that first video implies is that all the u.s.'s problems are caused by use of fiscal policy. the truth of the matter is we have been headed in this direction for many years.
and why does the u.s. have to be on top of the world for the rest of history. that is an ignorant notion.governments rise and fall, and if its time for this one to all then it will
April 6, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
Constellations

Lol @ Glenn Beck brain washing us. That statement can be made to anyone. As far as I know, Glenn Beck talks the realest shit on TV, he's basically the only one that doesn't bullshit. His show gives you the creeps cause thats what the real shit does.

This stuff is real & CHOPZZ is that ♥♥♥♥♥ who sits in his room all day researching this & watching CNN & FOX

Don't stress over this shit just yet..

Anyways, United States is bankrupt & we keep spending & honestly there is no way to stop.

smh. you're kidding right? theres a difference between "real shit" and sensationalized shit or just completely fabricated shit.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNOku6QP4UM&feature=related

\X/

April 6, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
Constellations

this.

but anyway all this debt is obviously a bad thing. but the this cagw commercial is over the top.

\X/

April 6, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
CHEEP

In 2010 the Corporate Tax Rate for the US was 46.2% compared to China at 25%.

but a us corporation does not pay taxes on any money made outside of the us.
April 6, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
ftp504

Obviously, thats exactly why they use the loop holes in the tax system.
April 6, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
GOLDENi

smh. you're kidding right? theres a difference between "real shit" and sensationalized shit or just completely fabricated shit.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNOku6QP4UM&feature=related

LMFAO! You come up with Jon Stewart.. seriously?! A comedian.. doing what he does, makes fun of someone.. & you think that Glenn Beck is crazy... There is really nothing legit about what Jon Stewart is saying.. Just doing his part & try to make people laugh. He didn't try to disprove anything Glenn Beck said.. smh
April 6, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
gnar

You cited Fox News: seriousness lost.

Debt is a concern, but once you cite Fox all conversation stops.

But it is upsetting. This is nothing new. You hear all of the politicians talk about the deficit being in the red, but it's funny that no one talks about the long-term debt.

A good movie that talks about the real debt concern:

April 6, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
Constellations

LMFAO! You come up with Jon Stewart.. seriously?! A comedian.. doing what he does, makes fun of someone.. & you think that Glenn Beck is crazy... There is really nothing legit about what Jon Stewart is saying.. Just doing his part & try to make people laugh. He didn't try to disprove anything Glenn Beck said.. smh

obviously theres nothing legit about what he's saying, he's imitating glenn beck. you obviously missed the point. and no one needs to disprove what glenn beck says because he (and his viewers) don't even know what he's saying.

Glenn Beck has called Obama a communist, a fascist, and a nazi, but you can't be all three.

but w/e, believe what you want to believe. arguing this shit is like arguing religion

\X/

April 6, 2011 @ 05:06 PM
ThirdEyeOpen

Yall ♥♥♥♥♥s need to get yall minds right...go and watch zeitgeist...
April 6, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
JCrewkid

LMAO @ China.

Yea they own a lot of those U.S. bonds but look at their country as a whole. Their per capita (PPP Purchasing power parity) is 93rd in the world while the U.S. is 6th. Most of Chinese citizens live in terrible conditions.

We earn $15 trillion yearly which is plenty of money to pay off the principal and interest on those debts and still maintain one of the highest standard of livings in the world. Besides, half of our debts are owed to Americans meaning we just owe money to ourselves. Once the right guy steps into office and the economy blooms, the debts will disappear.

If you want to blame somebody, blame Bush and whoever voted for that jerk off. Clinton left us with a surplus and we ruined that.

Anybody read Fortune lately? our bomb biz is booming though. Just copped a new deal with Saudi Arabia worth 103 billion. We are making them a fleet of those F15s from the 70s--LMAO.
April 6, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
JCrewkid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_public_debt

Debt to GDP (Gross Domestic Product) list.

This is kinda old (2010). Ours debts have since gone up but look all the European countries in the top 20 and Japan at #1. I don't see any of those countries demoting to third world or even second world status.

Please login first to reply.