you're in oc. everyone parties and raves. go loiter at volcano tea or something

he's not a piece of shit pinoy/viet scum though
March 31, 2011 @ 12:21 PM
Bubbs619

But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes
and best friends become strangers, word up
March 31, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
Eaton

if you still have fun when you hang out with them it shouldnt be a problem. i have friends who didnt go off to school and are at home working retail while others who are at Harvard and Johns Hopkins and when ever we're all home we kick it like always

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 31, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
mooops

northwest you are a fucking whitewashed excuse for a g.o.o.k.

i bet you're the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ to hang out at starbucks or whereever white ♥♥♥♥♥s convene
March 31, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
Z

I wanted to know if i should just move the fuck on and forget trying to fit in with them an accept it as what it is. I have no problems making new friends, but leaving people you care about behinds always a bitch

My guess is see if you can relate to them, but if you realize your not the problem then have a talk with them about it. If they aren't reasonable enough to consider your feelings then you shouldn't be around them anymore. Sometimes its best to move on. Thats my opinion.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 31, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I think you are forgetting what the human experience is all about.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 31, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
DarianaGrande

^This. Your young so you need to chill and enjoy being a kid.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 31, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

You're overthinking it. I have boys that will always be my boys. We just don't hang out as much because we're not on the same page. I ain't trying to be on the corner anymore. I don't do clubs. The list goes on. I didn't cut my boys off completely, we just hang out under different circumstances, and we hang out less. No love is lost. This is how life is. It's part of growing up. It's nature. Let it happen naturally. Don't bring it up. Don't make a deal out of it. Don't have a sit down about it. Just accept nature's course and go with the flow. If they try to get you to go raving and you don't want to, just be like, nah I'm not into that. They'll understand. Just don't act like your doodoo don't stink. And keep being there for them.
March 31, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Mos

you're overthinking it. I have boys that will always be my boys. We just don't hang out as much because we're not on the same page. I ain't trying to be on the corner anymore. I don't do clubs. The list goes on. I didn't cut my boys off completely, we just hang out under different circumstances, and we hang out less. No love is lost. This is how life is. It's part of growing up. It's nature. Let it happen naturally. Don't bring it up. Don't make a deal out of it. Don't have a sit down about it. Just accept nature's course and go with the flow. If they try to get you to go raving and you don't want to, just be like, nah i'm not into that. They'll understand. Just don't act like your doodoo don't stink. And keep being there for them.

this works too lol
March 31, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

this works too lol

Real nigs are hard to find. Just cuz we don't hang out as often doesn't mean the loyalty isn't there. If they ever needed anything, I'm there, and vice versa.

On the other hand, cut off every bum ass bum out your life. Anyone who drags you down or uses you, cut em off. The using should always be mutual, never taken for granted, never held over anyone's head, and never compared. But if it's like, you're always helping them, but when you need help or a favor it's always an excuse from them? Maaaaaan, cut them dudes offfffff.
March 31, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
Mr.Doback

go buy an ice cream truck, get a fat assistant, druve all over the united states and talk shit about all ethnicities and make a movie about your exploits.

profit. cool
March 31, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
mrfunnni

thanks my ♥♥♥♥♥s :D yall helped me alot.

haha fag

March 31, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
glennboy

When I was in HS i just kicked it with the soccer team and like 4 close friends, after graduation (2010) it was just the 5 of us. I recently moved out the US about 3 months ago and I still keep in touch with those 4 and I know when I get back to CO we'll still just be drinkin, smokin and chillin as we progress in our own lives. There's no need to move on if you think you still have some kind of connection. Cause its easy to drop someone and find another person, but you only have a few with childhood connections

Live Life // Get Mo Money

April 1, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
Helgen

Wow, I actually took a few minutes out of my time to read that arrogant, cocky bullshit rant.

I think the problem is not that you're "too mature" or that you're "better" than anyone else, the problem is that you think you are, otherwise you wouldn't need an outside source to realize that maybe you are just a bit more focused than your friends. On that point, what do you do that's so mature or intelligent? So while everyone is having fun at the club, you're just standing around drinking a Pepsi without alcohol in a red plastic cup?

I can tell you this much, with the way you talk about yourself and your friends and the way you act (assuming you're in this mind state usually since you felt the need to post that to a forum,) I most certainly wouldn't hang out with someone like you. In fact, I would literally say you aren't cool enough and laugh in your face while walking away with the girl you been morning wooding to for the past 2 years.
April 1, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Helgen

Well, I usually see the bad in a person before I see the good, and that's how I've survived and did all the things I've did since I was a child.
April 1, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
Beaner

you're lame
April 1, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
yungm

elitist. sounds like your going to be friendless buddy!

lighten the fuck up. hop off your high horse and be young while you can. im not saying you should go out there and rave and drink and shit, but hang out with people. who cares if they rave and shit.. tag along one night. doing it once in awhile doesn't mean you're going to be a fucking hobo. don't be uptight
April 1, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lighten the fuck up. hop off your high horse and be young while you can. im not saying you should go out there and rave and drink and shit, but hang out with people. who cares if they rave and shit.. tag along one night. doing it once in awhile doesn't mean you're going to be a fucking hobo. don't be uptight

not going to a rave doesn't make a dude uptight. It's a matter of preference. I ain't trying to go to a rave under any circumstances that doesn't pay me. It's just not my scene. It might not be that dude's thing either. Like I said, he just needs to find common ground and hang out with them on those terms. You don't feel like sitting around and smoking weed all day? Ask them if they wanna go paintballing one day. Yo, let's hit up this bar. Let's take a road trip. There's a million other things to do besides rave and party. But hey, sometimes nigs are just no longer on the same page. That's life. People grow apart. That might be the case.
April 2, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
mrfunnni

Wow, I actually took a few minutes out of my time to read that arrogant, cocky bullshit rant.

I think the problem is not that you're "too mature" or that you're "better" than anyone else, the problem is that you think you are, otherwise you wouldn't need an outside source to realize that maybe you are just a bit more focused than your friends. On that point, what do you do that's so mature or intelligent? So while everyone is having fun at the club, you're just standing around drinking a Pepsi without alcohol in a red plastic cup?

I can tell you this much, with the way you talk about yourself and your friends and the way you act (assuming you're in this mind state usually since you felt the need to post that to a forum,) I most certainly wouldn't hang out with someone like you. In fact, I would literally say you aren't cool enough and laugh in your face while walking away with the girl you been morning wooding to for the past 2 years.

First of all, ♥♥♥♥♥ fuck you and your 2nd grade comprehension skills, whatever teacher passed you on to the 3rd grade should be fired and as for your parents, fuck them for letting you survive past the age where you nuts were supposed to drop, which is pretty questionable at this point.
and who the fuck are you to judge me life bitch, just because i dont drink that much doesnt mean i aint down with the homies. I've gotten in my share of shit in highschool and if you ever saw me in person you would never saw shit to my face. Real talk ♥♥♥♥♥ you aint shit, i started this thread because i wanted other peoples opinions. like backspace said, and i dont rave cause its just not my thing.
Well, I usually see the bad in a person before I see the good, and that's how I've survived and did all the things I've did since I was a child.

Bitch you still a child, I've probably gone through more shit then you at 18 then you ever will. I carry on just like the rest of us without using my disadvantages to get someones pitty i use them to my advantage.

I just want you all to know, i do have close friends, im an easy guy to get along with, always down for my shit, and if you judge me from this picture i portray for you so you can chime in on my situation and give me insight into what im feeling is right then your not better then the people who judge on skin color.

anyways its hs, shits over in 3 months anyways. and if you dont have love for your homies, you dont deserve them, Nothing in this life comes free.

haha fag

Please login first to reply.