Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 18, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
sliicktalk

Whaddup hb, I'm in a predicament here. I was talking to this girl and we got in an argument (over who's sex she enjoyed better: mine or her bf's). She was in denial the whole time but I could see in her eye she didn't want to admit mine was better. Sometimes I let shit get to me but it just pissed me off cause she kept lying. Her boyfriend was out of town at the time but I got a call from him recently, I just wanted her to apologize (and admit that she was wrong). Her bf is a stubborn fuck and was pissing me off so I told him I was gonna beat his ass; I've got at least 30 lbs on him so it's aight.

He knows where I live but I know where his girl lives cause I've been to her house plenty of times.

What to do?
March 18, 2011 @ 05:07 AM
Baked Chips

Whaddup hb, I'm in a predicament here. I was talking to this girl and we got in an argument (over who's sex she enjoyed better: mine or her bf's). She was in denial the whole time but I could see in her eye she didn't want to admit mine was better. Sometimes I let shit get to me but it just pissed me off cause she kept lying. Her boyfriend was out of town at the time but I got a call from him recently, I just wanted her to apologize (and admit that she was wrong). Her bf is a stubborn fuck and was pissing me off so I told him I was gonna beat his ass; I've got at least 30 lbs on him so it's aight.

He knows where I live but I know where his girl lives cause I've been to her house plenty of times.

What to do?

oh ur hilarious bro
March 18, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
✡HYFR✡

What to do?

oh ur hilarious bro

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

March 18, 2011 @ 05:12 AM
~Righty

from reading that you're the one that sounds like a stubborn fuck. just face it, you can't get her pussy wet and he can. oh, and if you try to fight him, he'll beat the shit out of you.
March 18, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
MickeySmoove

ur a closet fag

that is all....

/thread pleaaa smile
March 18, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
Electric Devil

What to do?

you should have hit it and quit it,what are you doing arguing with her and her man? unless you cought feelings..
March 18, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
PlatinumRespect

aright, this happened to me last week, so heres what i did. Whaddup hb, I'm in a predicament here. I was talking to this girl and we got in an argument (over who's sex she enjoyed better: mine or her bf's). She was in denial the whole time but I could see in her eye she didn't want to admit mine was better. Sometimes I let shit get to me but it just pissed me off cause she kept lying. Her boyfriend was out of town at the time but I got a call from him recently, I just wanted her to apologize (and admit that she was wrong). Her bf is a stubborn fuck and was pissing me off so I told him I was gonna beat his ass; I've got at least 30 lbs on him so it's aight.

What to do?
March 18, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

amataur at its finest
March 18, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
sliicktalk

aright, this happened to me last week, so heres what i did. Whaddup hb, I'm in a predicament here. I was talking to this girl and we got in an argument (over who's sex she enjoyed better: mine or her bf's). She was in denial the whole time but I could see in her eye she didn't want to admit mine was better. Sometimes I let shit get to me but it just pissed me off cause she kept lying. Her boyfriend was out of town at the time but I got a call from him recently, I just wanted her to apologize (and admit that she was wrong). Her bf is a stubborn fuck and was pissing me off so I told him I was gonna beat his ass; I've got at least 30 lbs on him so it's aight.

What to do?

yo man i can totally relate
March 18, 2011 @ 06:44 AM
Steve Bartman

I've got at least 30 lbs on him so it's aight.

What to do?

Same shit from this thread..the same what to do saying also...same 30lbs

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2927248#post2927248

This guy has at least 30lbs on me.

What to do?

Yall must be butt buddies suprised
March 18, 2011 @ 10:45 AM
exhale

obviously more jealous that he gets to hit it on the regular and you don't. but it is cool man, i hate that shit too. just leave it alone and hit it when she comes to you and forget about him.
March 18, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
HYPELO

^this

but i know
March 18, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
BTD

lol yall are stupid

Black Panther member

March 18, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
SwagGod

BEAT HIS ASS. Her boyfriend sounds like the type of guy that would run away from a fight, and go on internet message boards trying to get people to agree with him that he should be a pussy and avoid fighting you.
March 18, 2011 @ 12:24 PM
Brian@ONLY

sounds like you need one of these

March 18, 2011 @ 12:26 PM

Inactive

BEAT HIS ASS. Her boyfriend sounds like the type of guy that would run away from a fight, and go on internet message boards trying to get people to agree with him that he should be a pussy and avoid fighting you.

What's your name and what year did you go to Lincoln?

Answer the question that I asked you swag god.

March 18, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
Steve Bartman

March 18, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
element

♥♥♥♥♥s being trolled hard in this thread
March 18, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
AllDayApparel

^^ hahaha
March 18, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
Gods Gift

♥♥♥♥♥s being trolled hard in this thread

March 18, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
sharky

post vid afterwards.
March 19, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lloll
March 20, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
adoboFosho

aite long story short, I know this dude who gets too emotional and shit always gets to him. While I was out of town for a week, my girlfriend got into an argument with this dude. This guy takes shit way too seriously. I called him and asked wtf was going on and he tells me and he apologizes and shit but my girl doesnt want to apologize for what she said. I of course dont think she even has to since shes a girl and this dude should just move on. Instead, he wants to beat my ass and I'm a skinny dude. This guy has at least 30lbs on me.

What to do?

I know where he lives and I feel like I need to get revenge on this dude somehow for the shit he has said to both me and my girl.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 20, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
kilmacow

u gay

Please login first to reply.