Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 20, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
northwest

no right of free speech in america? the fuck?

she had the right, and UCLA defended that right by not disciplining her. she dropped herself.
March 20, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
AG_23

lol at saying ching chong this yet not being able to spell lying correctly even though english is your only language.

exhibit b: angry asian.
March 20, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6PWAf-Sj8Q

lmao @ winning and i have tiger blood
March 20, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
JayLovesPinays

really though? death threats over this weak shit, and harassing of her family?

way too butthurt
March 20, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
Deadlock

How the fuck yall categorize her as ignorant? She is simply sharing her experiences with Asians. Living in Vancouver, I have very similar experiences with FOBs on a daily basis. They are rude as fuck, and its not racist, because they ALL live up to the stereotype. Without fail, EVERY single FOB (I mean real ass fob, not an asian that grew up here), is rude. This entails shoving to get off the bus, yelling, coughing without covering your mouth, dirty looks, fail to say thank you, please, your welcome etc. Not to mention they move here to take advantage of our jobs and high standard of living but they dont give two fucks about trying to learn English, and then get upset at us when we can't understand them.

And the one thing that fucks me up most, is they cruise my back ally every single god damn day rooting through my garbage can, makin a mess to look for cans and bottles. Even after I tell em a hundred times to cut that shit out, they persist. I even had a garbage bag full of beer cans after a party sitting on my deck and the motherfuckers came up and swiped it during the night. And i know they aren't starving cause they live in a house up the street.

So you nitpicking angry asian american kids that want us white folk to stop ranting, then tell your FOB relatives to stop being so fuckin rude.

EDIT: She could have done without the tsunami/ching chong chang shit, but everything she said about FOBs was on point.
March 20, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Yo, saying that "ALL" live up to the stereotype because all of your experiences have been like that is pretty ignorant. Maybe you should clear up the fact that you're referring to "ALL" that you've seen or something, but basing "ALL" off of your experiences is ignorant. And I'm not even Asian (don't care if you believe me or not), just pointing out that basing "ALL" people of any category at all off of your experiences is ignorant. Maybe you should reconsider what ignorant means?
March 20, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
Deadlock

Yo, saying that "ALL" live up to the stereotype because all of your experiences have been like that is pretty ignorant. Maybe you should clear up the fact that you're referring to "ALL" that you've seen or something, but basing "ALL" off of your experiences is ignorant. And I'm not even Asian (don't care if you believe me or not), just pointing out that basing "ALL" people of any category at all off of your experiences is ignorant. Maybe you should reconsider what ignorant means?

Yeah, every single FOB i have encountered living here my entire life has been rude. It's not like I make an effort to go out and find them to prove my own point, but there is a lot of them here. And its not just me, all my friends agree, even my asian-canadian friends agree. And to make it real specific, its mostly Chinese people that act this way. Japanese people are generally well manered.

Whether you believe me or not I do have extensive experiences dealing with these type of people. Sure you can call me ignorant for grouping them all together, but to be honest i don't really give a fuck because I know that rudeness is hardwired into their culture or some shit, otherwise it wouldnt be so prevelant among them.

And one more thing i'd like to add, none of em have any interest social interaction with non asians. I don't really care either way, but its kinda fucked up you move to a country and won't even give anyone other than your own race the time of day.
March 20, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
Nigga Man

How the fuck yall categorize her as ignorant? She is simply sharing her experiences with Asians. Living in Vancouver, I have very similar experiences with FOBs on a daily basis. They are rude as fuck, and its not racist, because they ALL live up to the stereotype. Without fail, EVERY single FOB (I mean real ass fob, not an asian that grew up here), is rude. This entails shoving to get off the bus, yelling, coughing without covering your mouth, dirty looks, fail to say thank you, please, your welcome etc. Not to mention they move here to take advantage of our jobs and high standard of living but they dont give two fucks about trying to learn English, and then get upset at us when we can't understand them.

And the one thing that fucks me up most, is they cruise my back ally every single god damn day rooting through my garbage can, makin a mess to look for cans and bottles. Even after I tell em a hundred times to cut that shit out, they persist. I even had a garbage bag full of beer cans after a party sitting on my deck and the motherfuckers came up and swiped it during the night. And i know they aren't starving cause they live in a house up the street.

So you nitpicking angry asian american kids that want us white folk to stop ranting, then tell your FOB relatives to stop being so fuckin rude.

EDIT: She could have done without the tsunami/ching chong chang shit, but everything she said about FOBs was on point.

You might be prejudice and have come to despise these people because they are different then and you assume that

"they move here to take advantage of our jobs and high standard of living but they dont give two fucks about trying to learn English"

basically you're as ignorant as the women in they video so naturally you don't find her offensive.
March 20, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Yeah, every single FOB i have encountered living here my entire life has been rude. All my friends agree, even my asian-canadian friends agree. And to make it real specific, its mostly Chinese people that act this way. Japanese people are generally well manered.

You can't call me ignorant for the fact that I have extensive experiences dealing with these type of people. Sure you can call me ignorant for grouping them all together, but to be honest i don't really give a fuck because I know that rudeness is hardwired into their culture or some shit, otherwise it wouldnt be so prevelant among them.

And one more thing i'd like to add, none of em have any interest social interaction with non asians. I don't really care either way, but its kinda fucked up you move to a country and won't even give anyone other than your own race the time of day.

Your logic is fascinating. Do you talk shit about rudeness like this in real life (pot/tea kettle? ) or do you save it for the internet? And to add onto what Koor said, I don't even think the woman in the video is as ignorant as this kid.
March 20, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
Deadlock

You might be prejudice and have come to despise these people because they are different then and you assume they

"they move here to take advantage of our jobs and high standard of living but they dont give two fucks about trying to learn English"

basically you're as ignorant as the women in they video so naturally you don't find her offensive.

I couldn't give a fuck about the reasoning they have for moving here, its not my business honestly, but while they live here they should try to atleast try to adhere to some standard of politeness so we don't have to deal with people pushing and shoving to get off buses and sneezing in my face.

Stop trying to be so fuckin politically correct and realize the rudeness aspect of Chinese culture does exist.

And how the fuck am I ignorant? Last time I checked, ignorant was used to describe someone who lacks understand. What don't I understand about this topic? FOBs in my city are rude as fuck. After 21 years of dealing with their shit, I feel I am entitled to say that.

Yall can suck my dick if you don't like it. >sad
March 20, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
Canvas08

Ya know, last year all the asians at UCSD painted their faces black for a 'Compton Cookout,' that was way worse than this shit. Just saying.

this isn't true at all. Compton cookout was a party hosted by black man, attended by students of every race. and no one painted their faces black.
March 20, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
mrfunnni

Im asian and i at times still find that FOBs are annoying but its just how you see it
coming from the same country and experiencing the same things they do
I conclude that: In our country back home. its necessary to act like that. To survive you must be rude and assertive, i apologize you have had a bad experience with some asians.

However i do find it extremely offensive that you associate us with people that go through your garbage. granted in your case from your knowledge its true. but around OC where i live. the majority of people that go through my garbage are homeless and of almost every race but asian.
We keep our people off the streets even if it means supporting them our whole lives. And who knows maybe thats how they afford living in the house they live in. But its not right of you to misjudge them on your knowledge, Your not helping anyone. Especially not yourself.

haha fag

March 20, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
mooops

deadlock shut your lil bitch mouth, boy.

you're making sweeping generalizations about an extremely large group of people, only an extremely small percentage of which u have actually met.

you don't understand how to frame the situation except through the narrow context of your dumb ass stereotypes and notions about who fobs are and why they are the way they are.

like dude, are you mentally incompetent to the point of not being able to see things from any perspective other than that of a spoiled lil bitch?
March 20, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
Deadlock

deadlock shut your lil bitch mouth, boy.

you're making sweeping generalizations about an extremely large group of people, only an extremely small percentage of which u have actually met.

you don't understand how to frame the situation except through the narrow context of your dumb ass stereotypes and notions about who fobs are and why they are the way they are.

like dude, are you mentally incompetent to the point of not being able to see things from any perspective other than that of a spoiled lil bitch?

How do you know me so well to be able to call me a spoiled bitch? For all i know you're fucking 16 years old sitting in your dads basement.

You obviously don't have basic reading comprehension skills. Cultural factors play a huge role in the way people act, and its apparent to me through the experiences that I have had that its very much part of Chinese peoples culture to act rude towards others. Otherwise, 9/10 times when I go to get off the bus why do I have some asian FOB woman with her 20 bags of groceries pushing my frantically to get off before me. Please tell me the reasoning for this?
March 20, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
DunkPunk

who gives a fuck what she said and im asian. idc. freedom of speech ftw.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

March 20, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
mrscrouge

I think the fact that she had to drop out of school is kind of sick... On a scale of seriousness from 1 to 10 this wouldn't go beyond a 5. I'm not Asian, but the fact is even if she said "Black people are loud in the library" I wouldn't condone the uproar that's taking place. School officials are making statements and it's foolish and stupid. The Asian students would've made a greater statement had they ignored the video or encouraged her to continue school. Lets say every race at UCLA (excluding Asians) mocked Asian students, are they going to send death threats to everyone ? Would they demand a mass expulsion ? This shit is pure comedy, you would think college students could handle situations like this in a better manner, but unfortunately this proves otherwise.

She is naive for making the video, but it's even more naive to give her ignorant video power it doesn't deserve.

+1. Too bad all the asians that sent her hatemail/death threats only proved her point (about not having manners etc). Ignorant savages lulz.
March 20, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
mrfunnni

How do you know me so well to be able to call me a spoiled bitch? For all i know you're fucking 16 years old sitting in your dads basement.

You obviously don't have basic reading comprehension skills. Cultural factors play a huge role in the way people act, and its apparent to me through the experiences that I have had that its very much part of Chinese peoples culture to act rude towards others. Otherwise, 9/10 times when I go to get off the bus why do I have some asian FOB woman with her 20 bags of groceries pushing my frantically to get off before me. Please tell me the reasoning for this?

man shut up, your on a thread about some beezy getting bashed cause she made the same generalizations you just made.

Your saying all Fobs are chinese? funny, the majority of people in my area are of viet decent.
Oh and im sure if that lady could afford a car she would buy double the amount of groceries and run your ass over, now wouldnt that be ironic. So the question is would you rather have her gesture you to get off the bus quicker or have her 15" tires permanantly tattoo'd on your ass.

Now that. Thats a stereo type. Bitch

haha fag

March 21, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
The Main Event

I think the fact that she had to drop out of school is kind of sick... On a scale of seriousness from 1 to 10 this wouldn't go beyond a 5. I'm not Asian, but the fact is even if she said "Black people are loud in the library" I wouldn't condone the uproar that's taking place. School officials are making statements and it's foolish and stupid. The Asian students would've made a greater statement had they ignored the video or encouraged her to continue school. Lets say every race at UCLA (excluding Asians) mocked Asian students, are they going to send death threats to everyone ? Would they demand a mass expulsion ? This shit is pure comedy, you would think college students could handle situations like this in a better manner, but unfortunately this proves otherwise.

She is naive for making the video, but it's even more naive to give her ignorant video power it doesn't deserve.

co-sign... sad fucking state of affairs
March 21, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
Hellah Fresh

I was at the grocery store last week with my gf and i happen to notice a Chinese man walking past me looking at me hard. I looked at him and i was like WTF are you looking at? He walked a bit and stopped starring and walked away lol.
March 21, 2011 @ 11:48 AM
mrfunnni

You're response says more about your character than anything else. How do you deal with the injustices and unfairness in everyday life?

I deal with it like everyone else. I dont see a point in getting annoyed at a certain group of people, and if i do every become annoyed i try to put myself in their shoes and see it the way they do. Everyone in my cities tired of walking around angry, we just stop caring.

haha fag

March 21, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
DE LUCKS

lol @ the people in this thread saying if it were any other race it wouldn't be a big deal...
March 21, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
yungm

if it were about black people, this bitch woulda been dead

but we all know black people dont make it to college bruh
March 21, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
OmegaSvpreme

+1. Too bad all the asians that sent her hatemail/death threats only proved her point (about not having manners etc). Ignorant savages lulz.

+1. Who gives a fuck about youtube videos. stupid ♥♥♥♥♥s.
March 21, 2011 @ 05:37 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

+1. Who gives a fuck about youtube videos. stupid ♥♥♥♥♥s.

Apparently alot of people. And obviously its not something people will take lightly.
March 21, 2011 @ 05:44 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

who gives a fuck what she said and im asian. idc. freedom of speech ftw.

You are a moron. The fact that you have almost 4XXX post on a forum leads me to believe you have no life.

Hey freedom of speech. You can't get mad.
March 21, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
DunkPunk

omg im so angry!!! man you hurt my feelings. now im going to make a youtube video explaining how i hate e-bullying OmG.

gtfo. why are faggot making such a big deal? get on with your lives. the fact that you wrote specifically to me leads me to believe you were butthurt about my comment.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

March 21, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
Deadlock

Real talk the person that uploaded the video to youtube and did not allow comments for an open dialog, let alone take the video down, did more damage to that girl's life than anything she said or "done". She was in college. She was in UCLA. Now because some butt hurt people, she is no longer attending school to maintain a sense of safety. Asians that acted out should be ashamed of themselves regardless of what she said. Ultimately her life was threatened, and that goes to show more about the asians that got mad than her observational comments and opinions. Yes, i do have some feelings for this girl as she was just practicing her freedom of speech, she did nothing wrong according to the law. Yet her life was at steak in the hands of angry ass butt hurt asian bitches.

Co FUCKING SIGN
March 21, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Nigga Man

Real talk the person that uploaded the video to youtube and did not allow comments for an open dialog, let alone take the video down, did more damage to that girl's life than anything she said or "done". She was in college. She was in UCLA. Now because some butt hurt people, she is no longer attending school to maintain a sense of safety. Asians that acted out should be ashamed of themselves regardless of what she said. Ultimately her life was threatened, and that goes to show more about the asians that got mad than her observational comments and opinions. Yes, i do have some feelings for this girl as she was just practicing her freedom of speech, she did nothing wrong according to the law. Yet her life was at steak in the hands of angry ass butt hurt asian bitches.

March 21, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
Patrick of LA

man shut up, your on a thread about some beezy getting bashed cause she made the same generalizations you just made.

Your saying all Fobs are chinese? funny, the majority of people in my area are of viet decent.
Oh and im sure if that lady could afford a car she would buy double the amount of groceries and run your ass over, now wouldnt that be ironic. So the question is would you rather have her gesture you to get off the bus quicker or have her 15" tires permanantly tattoo'd on your ass.

Now that. Thats a stereo type. Bitch

ayo lemme run out and buy

then i'll get back to you
March 21, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
JayLovesPinays

Apparently alot of people. And obviously its not something people will take lightly.

you're entitled to feel however you want, but do you honestly not think the statements are being blown out of proportion? or that, quite possibly, you and others are overreacting? it's a little much to be threatening the life of a girl and her family over something so ignorant from a girl that doesn't even have much influence in general. and what's worse is that she had to drop out in fear of her safety.

it's funny though, because all the time people say asians are quiet in regards to being discriminated against, and basically shitted upon, but then something like this happens on a small scale and they make it a huge ordeal.

Please login first to reply.