UCLA Girl goes off on asians

March 17, 2011 @ 06:28:11
uh yeah, US AZNs have a fucking chip on their shoulders if you havent noticed, ever heard of fighting 44s forums, they have like threads against white dudes fucking asian women. if it werent for asian women, Id be a fucking virgin, HAHA. I`d say it was the AZNs that did all this revenge shit, real asians probably dont care that much I would say. but if this shit happens in a library i`m studying in, nobody gets politely told off, I tell them to get the fuck out or I`m getting the staff to take them out for me, asian or not. And in my country white people are almost as bad as asians. fucking having gossip sessions right outside the silent study area, told this bitch and her friends when I was student that talking there was the same as talking in the silent area coz we can all hear. she just sneered and moved her conversation outside. Some European bitch left a PC unattended and I took it. She came back and is like wtf I was on my phone? Im like theres not enough PCs so its mine now, you cant just save a PC while you go outside. bye. conversation over. There are rude people from every culture, but yeah they`re mostly asians. Actually its just mostly bitches/women. hahaha
March 17, 2011 @ 10:02:46
mad fucking azns on HB, this thread exploded
March 17, 2011 @ 12:36:22
I just got done watching the video again.... WOW fucking WOW did Asians over react WOW. Really take the time to watch it again, you can tell she wasnt really trying to fire shots but is a more observational commentary. Holy shit bunch of babies

for reals. people say stupid stuff everyday, that includes presidents of the united states as well. i'm asian myself, and still don't understand why other asians are WAY OVERREACTING to this white girl. people just need this picture

and simply chill..

on the tsunami comment, that's just fuck up.
March 17, 2011 @ 18:11:12
She was mean =(..
March 17, 2011 @ 18:22:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone not Asian really offended by this? Fuck that shit imma Chill

Lol @ being expelled

smoke2dat smokeyface

March 17, 2011 @ 18:39:02
Lol butthurt asians. suck it up.
March 17, 2011 @ 19:26:56
Lol butthurt asians. suck it up.
qft
March 17, 2011 @ 21:56:27
jaded
this. I like the way niqqas think shit like "oh, only black people are loud and obnoxious, white people are selfish and stuck-up, azn's are good at math" and all that racial shit. it's just depends on how you were raised as a child

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 18, 2011 @ 03:04:20
s' america she can say what she wants.
March 18, 2011 @ 03:30:53
who cares her rant wasnt that bad, besides its true. the FOBs are the loud ones, i hate hearing how loud they are and they tend not to care. i dont like how they bring their shit to our country. show some respect. and their country is like a generation behind...doesnt matter. use common sense.

people raging over this are obviously fobs.
March 18, 2011 @ 04:55:04
i am partially offended but i do feel like she is targeting fobs more than she is american born asians but from my experience, it doesnt matter what race or where you came from, there will be the annoying dumbass who talks too loud in the library

just like those dumbasses in the separate group study rooms who talk and laugh too loudly. fucking idiots. we can fucking hear you

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 18, 2011 @ 11:31:53
who cares her rant wasnt that bad, besides its true. the FOBs are the loud ones, i hate hearing how loud they are and they tend not to care. i dont like how they bring their shit to our country. show some respect. and their country is like a generation behind...doesnt matter. use common sense.

people raging over this are obviously fobs.

This post is almost up to par with that video. Concerning ignorance and complete idiocy for that matter.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2011 @ 20:32:45
March 18, 2011 @ 20:54:17
she seemed like a dumb bitch. nobody complains that she had orange skin and looked like a barbie, just saying
March 19, 2011 @ 00:15:15
ching chong ting tong ling long.
March 19, 2011 @ 00:17:28
many are calling for her to be expelled while others support what she said. i personally thought it was fucked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg3tIERI-D4

discuss.

HOW DID SHE GET INTO UCLA?

also i just stared at her boobs.
March 19, 2011 @ 00:21:13
she just dropped out because of this. I feel bad cuz I didn't think it was that big a deal. the kids here definitely blew it outta proportion

http://www.dailybruin.com/index.php/blog/off_the_press/2011/03/alexandra_wallace_apologizes_announces_she_will_no_longer_attend_ucla
March 19, 2011 @ 01:24:51
damn if the UCLA girl goes off on black people, you'd see her ass expelled guaranteed.
March 19, 2011 @ 04:00:39
ive never experienced most of what she was talking about. also, she's a racist piece of trash that deserves to be humiliated.
March 19, 2011 @ 04:17:05
lol its not even that big of a deal. All you ♥♥♥♥♥s do is ching chong ting tong ling long all over campus at every college. its not like shes lieing.
March 19, 2011 @ 04:23:56
It's not even about that. It's just how she approached it and said it in the wrong manner and bringing up the tsunami ordeal. If she worded her rant correctly, people wouldn't have gotten that mad.
March 19, 2011 @ 04:26:46
lol its not even that big of a deal. All you ♥♥♥♥♥s do is ching chong ting tong ling long all over campus at every college. its not like shes lieing.

shut your hippy poncho ass up, and go hug a tree
March 19, 2011 @ 10:55:02

Inactive User

It's not even racist, and she's dumb as fuck. Not a big deal..
March 19, 2011 @ 13:04:48
March 19, 2011 @ 13:25:36
damn if the UCLA girl goes off on black people, you'd see her ass expelled guaranteed.

I just thought about that while I was in the shower lul
March 19, 2011 @ 13:32:53

lol you mad
March 19, 2011 @ 16:31:46

♥♥♥♥ alert.
March 19, 2011 @ 18:13:48

lol at saying ching chong this yet not being able to spell lying correctly even though english is your only language.
March 19, 2011 @ 18:23:13
Lol
Please login first to reply.
x