UCLA Girl goes off on asians

March 15, 2011 @ 23:32:59 PM
lol all of you dumb bitches who don't even attend ucla need to back off. the only racist thing was the "ching chong blah blah blah ignorant crap;" everything else was on point and 100% true. I've never said ooooooooooooh in my life, much less on a cell phone conversation. I don't know what it is with foreign exchange students who are Korean/Chinese in the UCLA library starting conversations with oooooooooh. It's pretty much answer phone, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Their parents doing their laundry, etc. made me roll also hahaha. I've never seen a Japanese person do it; mostly Koreans; Koreans have terrible manners; I don't understand why the men dress like women, but both the men and women behave like cavemen. OOOREEEH. And, for all of this, I'm of course talking about foreign exchange students. So all those americans(with asian parents) who somehow developed a fob accent despite being raised in Texas, New York or California have no right commenting on this matter since a. they didn't experience what the girl had and b. they have no relation to the issue.

I can't imagine how it is at berekely though; so bad that women like her straight up avoid the school, so you never get a chance to hear their bitching lmfao.
March 15, 2011 @ 23:38:25 PM
You idiot ♥♥♥♥♥s are missing the point. Everyone has their views about other ethnic groups/races etc w/e. But she chose to make a video about it and post it on a public forum.
March 15, 2011 @ 23:41:44 PM

Inactive User

March 15, 2011 @ 23:45:57 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol all of you dumb bitches who don't even attend ucla need to back off. the only racist thing was the "ching chong blah blah blah ignorant crap;" everything else was on point and 100% true. I've never said ooooooooooooh in my life, much less on a cell phone conversation. I don't know what it is with foreign exchange students who are Korean/Chinese in the UCLA library starting conversations with oooooooooh. It's pretty much answer phone, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Their parents doing their laundry, etc. made me roll also hahaha. I've never seen a Japanese person do it; mostly Koreans; Koreans have terrible manners; I don't understand why the men dress like women, but both the men and women behave like cavemen. OOOREEEH.

I can't imagine how it is at berekely though; so bad that women like her straight up avoid the school, so you never get a chance to hear their bitching lmfao.

You're an idiot. Just because We don't attend UCLA doesn't mean we don't know what it's like to experience this. There's a shit ton of foreign exchange students at my college. Yes, Koreans are fucking annoying. They're loud as hell and are rude. But you know what, so is everyone else on campus. Have you ever had a group of 8 girls sit around on Facebook and talk about their weekend in the library while you're studying for a lab practical. It's like watching an episode of teen mom, it's annoying. But that's what headphones are for, to block those bitches out. You just can't single out a specific race for their manners and behaviors. Everyone is bad at something. Tolerance is key. They just need time to adjust and learn.
March 15, 2011 @ 23:55:00 PM
You're an idiot. Just because We don't attend UCLA doesn't mean we don't know what it's like to experience this. There's a shit ton of foreign exchange students at my college. Yes, Koreans are fucking annoying. They're loud as hell and are rude. But you know what, so is everyone else on campus. Have you ever had a group of 8 girls sit around on Facebook and talk about their weekend in the library while you're studying for a lab practical. It's like watching an episode of teen mom, it's annoying. But that's what headphones are for, to block those bitches out. You just can't single out a specific race for their manners and behaviors. Everyone is bad at something. Tolerance is key. They just need time to adjust and learn.

No; I've never seen such a travesty, and I'm sure there's a video on youtube of an asian bashing all white woman worse than she bashed asians. At the end of the day, ignorant people of x race behave the way you said those facebook woman do, whereas the creme de la creme of Korean foreign exchange students behave the way we've repeatedly stated, because they've been taught that it's the way "successful" people behave.... loud and obnoxious look at me I'm having a cell phone conversation in an area where everybody else is pitch silent trying to study. The funny thing is I've only seen them do it when it's themselves and a bunch of people who don't speak their primary language.

Anyway, IDGAF. I'm blind to race, but all these asians who probably use the n word everyday hating on this poor girl who's facing expulsion need to go back into their sheltered little cave and let momma bear cook them dinner.
March 16, 2011 @ 00:00:54 AM
No; I've never seen such a travesty, and I'm sure there's a video on youtube of an asian bashing all white woman worse than she bashed asians. At the end of the day, ignorant people of x race behave the way you said those facebook woman do, whereas the creme de la creme of Korean foreign exchange students behave the way we've repeatedly stated, because they've been taught that it's the way "successful" people behave.... loud and obnoxious look at me I'm having a cell phone conversation in an area where everybody else is pitch silent trying to study. The funny thing is I've only seen them do it when it's themselves and a bunch of people who don't speak their primary language.

Anyway, IDGAF. I'm blind to race, but all these asians who probably use the n word everyday hating on this poor girl who's facing expulsion need to go back into their sheltered little cave and let momma bear cook them dinner.

Exactly don't run around doing racially insensitive shit and then get angry when some does the same to you.
March 16, 2011 @ 00:02:16 AM
hoho
March 16, 2011 @ 00:04:55 AM

you go to ucla? this is just more proof that ucla is full of fucking idiots like yourself
March 16, 2011 @ 00:32:25 AM
got on the news, and she apologized haha
March 16, 2011 @ 00:33:21 AM
^ lolz.
March 16, 2011 @ 00:38:50 AM
Boobs
March 16, 2011 @ 01:02:34 AM
man some of you are worse than this chick. y'all are fucking retarded.
March 16, 2011 @ 02:14:35 AM

haha fag

March 16, 2011 @ 02:18:11 AM
Ching Chong Ling Long
-dead
March 16, 2011 @ 02:20:47 AM
March 16, 2011 @ 02:24:53 AM
Bitch's video has become so viral. Wonder what her life is like
March 16, 2011 @ 02:31:48 AM

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 16, 2011 @ 05:46:10 AM
.i call fake titties.

imgur.com/a/e4hop

saved by someone before her modelmayhem account got deleted. dont know if it was posted.

--
and a dubstep mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_13T8Dix8M&feature=player_embedded

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 16, 2011 @ 09:26:27 AM
really though REAL talk....

asians are taking the biggest L for getting worked up over 1 vid

...babies

let see your entire family gettin' swept away in a tsunami and see if u feel the same way.

my fam didn't get swept away. but that bitch is ignorant so u gtfo

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 16, 2011 @ 18:51:45 PM
March 16, 2011 @ 20:21:44 PM
Ya know, last year all the asians at UCSD painted their faces black for a 'Compton Cookout,' that was way worse than this shit. Just saying.
March 16, 2011 @ 20:38:23 PM

Inactive User

lolllllllllll, what an assumption
hell yeah some asians are annoying as fuck! but honestly, who needs to cry about it...people talking about old asian ladies pushing kids aside on the train - different culture = different perceptions...society is much different in asian countries

but yes, a lot of asians are exactly how she laid them out to be
March 16, 2011 @ 20:44:27 PM
this bitch needs to get a d!^% in her before she starts talking..
March 16, 2011 @ 20:56:10 PM
had me going for days!

ching chong ling long ting tong
March 16, 2011 @ 21:31:03 PM
lolllllllllll, what an assumption
hell yeah some asians are annoying as fuck! but honestly, who needs to cry about it...people talking about old asian ladies pushing kids aside on the train - different culture = different perceptions...society is much different in asian countries

but yes, a lot of asians are exactly how she laid them out to be

She's obviously going through some social issues(fat white chick at UCLA who feels the need to make vlogs... yeah...), but all these americans with asian parents replying with parodies and shit just make themselves look bad.
March 17, 2011 @ 00:22:41 AM
jaded
Forum Moderator
heard on the radio today that she's getting death threats

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 17, 2011 @ 02:38:55 AM
Ya know, last year all the asians at UCSD painted their faces black for a 'Compton Cookout,' that was way worse than this shit. Just saying.
Damn for real not suprised tho but this is the first time I have seen a racist video done about Asians.
March 17, 2011 @ 05:05:45 AM
Man... especially when she puts herself up like that and claiming that shes from UCLA.. makes her look even worse than those "asian people"
March 17, 2011 @ 06:00:59 AM
my homie told me she be gettin security following her and the dean sent out emails about the threats. YIKES
March 17, 2011 @ 06:06:15 AM
Any race can show ignorance or rudeness. So this doesn't really offend me. I could pretty much say the same shit about any race;

Parents babying their children even through college
Rude/ignorant behavior in and out of a library

this. I like the way niqqas think shit like "oh, only black people are loud and obnoxious, white people are selfish and stuck-up, azn's are good at math" and all that racial shit. it's just depends on how you were raised as a child

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

Please login first to reply.
x