Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 16, 2011 @ 01:02 AM
sharky

man some of you are worse than this chick. y'all are fucking retarded.
March 16, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
mrfunnni

haha fag

March 16, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Ching Chong Ling Long
-dead
March 16, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
northwest

March 16, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
daftphunk

Bitch's video has become so viral. Wonder what her life is like
March 16, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 16, 2011 @ 05:46 AM
missy.

.i call fake titties.

imgur.com/a/e4hop

saved by someone before her modelmayhem account got deleted. dont know if it was posted.

--
and a dubstep mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_13T8Dix8M&feature=player_embedded

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 16, 2011 @ 09:26 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

really though REAL talk....

asians are taking the biggest L for getting worked up over 1 vid

...babies

let see your entire family gettin' swept away in a tsunami and see if u feel the same way.

my fam didn't get swept away. but that bitch is ignorant so u gtfo

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 16, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
Beach2theBay

March 16, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
AuthentikXXX

Ya know, last year all the asians at UCSD painted their faces black for a 'Compton Cookout,' that was way worse than this shit. Just saying.
March 16, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
chaobro

No; I've never seen such a travesty, and I'm sure there's a video on youtube of an asian bashing all white woman worse than she bashed asians. At the end of the day, ignorant people of x race behave the way you said those facebook woman do, whereas the creme de la creme of Korean foreign exchange students behave the way we've repeatedly stated, because they've been taught that it's the way "successful" people behave.... loud and obnoxious look at me I'm having a cell phone conversation in an area where everybody else is pitch silent trying to study. The funny thing is I've only seen them do it when it's themselves and a bunch of people who don't speak their primary language.

Anyway, IDGAF. I'm blind to race, but all these asians who probably use the n word everyday hating on this poor girl who's facing expulsion need to go back into their sheltered little cave and let momma bear cook them dinner.

lolllllllllll, what an assumption
hell yeah some asians are annoying as fuck! but honestly, who needs to cry about it...people talking about old asian ladies pushing kids aside on the train - different culture = different perceptions...society is much different in asian countries

but yes, a lot of asians are exactly how she laid them out to be
March 16, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
thatkiddjulian

this bitch needs to get a d!^% in her before she starts talking..
March 16, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
hellaastoops

had me going for days!

ching chong ling long ting tong
March 16, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
Patrick of LA

lolllllllllll, what an assumption
hell yeah some asians are annoying as fuck! but honestly, who needs to cry about it...people talking about old asian ladies pushing kids aside on the train - different culture = different perceptions...society is much different in asian countries

but yes, a lot of asians are exactly how she laid them out to be

She's obviously going through some social issues(fat white chick at UCLA who feels the need to make vlogs... yeah...), but all these americans with asian parents replying with parodies and shit just make themselves look bad.
March 17, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
jaded

heard on the radio today that she's getting death threats

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 17, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
ChaosChild

Ya know, last year all the asians at UCSD painted their faces black for a 'Compton Cookout,' that was way worse than this shit. Just saying.
Damn for real not suprised tho but this is the first time I have seen a racist video done about Asians.
March 17, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
YoungDizzal

Man... especially when she puts herself up like that and claiming that shes from UCLA.. makes her look even worse than those "asian people"
March 17, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
Erikuff

my homie told me she be gettin security following her and the dean sent out emails about the threats. YIKES
March 17, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
✡HYFR✡

Any race can show ignorance or rudeness. So this doesn't really offend me. I could pretty much say the same shit about any race;

Parents babying their children even through college
Rude/ignorant behavior in and out of a library

this. I like the way niqqas think shit like "oh, only black people are loud and obnoxious, white people are selfish and stuck-up, azn's are good at math" and all that racial shit. it's just depends on how you were raised as a child

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

March 17, 2011 @ 06:28 AM
MLI

uh yeah, US AZNs have a fucking chip on their shoulders if you havent noticed, ever heard of fighting 44s forums, they have like threads against white dudes fucking asian women. if it werent for asian women, Id be a fucking virgin, HAHA. I`d say it was the AZNs that did all this revenge shit, real asians probably dont care that much I would say. but if this shit happens in a library i`m studying in, nobody gets politely told off, I tell them to get the fuck out or I`m getting the staff to take them out for me, asian or not. And in my country white people are almost as bad as asians. fucking having gossip sessions right outside the silent study area, told this bitch and her friends when I was student that talking there was the same as talking in the silent area coz we can all hear. she just sneered and moved her conversation outside. Some European bitch left a PC unattended and I took it. She came back and is like wtf I was on my phone? Im like theres not enough PCs so its mine now, you cant just save a PC while you go outside. bye. conversation over. There are rude people from every culture, but yeah they`re mostly asians. Actually its just mostly bitches/women. hahaha
March 17, 2011 @ 10:02 AM
@abgohard1

mad fucking azns on HB, this thread exploded
March 17, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
linh

I just got done watching the video again.... WOW fucking WOW did Asians over react WOW. Really take the time to watch it again, you can tell she wasnt really trying to fire shots but is a more observational commentary. Holy shit bunch of babies

for reals. people say stupid stuff everyday, that includes presidents of the united states as well. i'm asian myself, and still don't understand why other asians are WAY OVERREACTING to this white girl. people just need this picture

and simply chill..

on the tsunami comment, that's just fuck up.
March 17, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
Amilius

She was mean =(..
March 17, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
Ecstasy

Anyone not Asian really offended by this? Fuck that shit imma Chill

Lol @ being expelled

smoke2dat cool

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

March 17, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
Nail

Lol butthurt asians. suck it up.
March 17, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
Gods Gift

Lol butthurt asians. suck it up.
qft
March 17, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
jaded

this. I like the way niqqas think shit like "oh, only black people are loud and obnoxious, white people are selfish and stuck-up, azn's are good at math" and all that racial shit. it's just depends on how you were raised as a child

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 18, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
2spells2

s' america she can say what she wants.
March 18, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
ChronBong

who cares her rant wasnt that bad, besides its true. the FOBs are the loud ones, i hate hearing how loud they are and they tend not to care. i dont like how they bring their shit to our country. show some respect. and their country is like a generation behind...doesnt matter. use common sense.

people raging over this are obviously fobs.
March 18, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
missy.

i am partially offended but i do feel like she is targeting fobs more than she is american born asians but from my experience, it doesnt matter what race or where you came from, there will be the annoying dumbass who talks too loud in the library

just like those dumbasses in the separate group study rooms who talk and laugh too loudly. fucking idiots. we can fucking hear you

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.