UCLA Girl goes off on asians

March 15, 2011 @ 16:18:46
^^^lol wut

and smh @ the girl being expelled

wut ever happened to free speech?

i'm asian but i don't give a fuck what she says cuz she's just one dumb bitch

some of u are acting as if she raped ur grandma or something

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2011 @ 16:21:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
To Our On-Campus Housing Community,

In solidarity with the Asian Pacific Islander (API) community at UCLA, the Office of Residence Life is offering an open space for students in the residential community to come and share their feelings about the "Asians in the Library" YouTube post and the subsequent online responses. Chancellor Block has condemned the statements in the video as thoughtless and hurtful and antithetical to our True Bruin values of respect and integrity. Please join us in a community dialogue about fostering a safe and supportive environment for all of our residents.

If you will like to participate in this community dialogue, please join us at one of the forums listed below.

Open Dialogue Programs:

Rieber Fireside Lounge
Tuesday, March 15, 7-8:30 p.m. (TONIGHT)

Sproul Hall Lecture Room (1st Floor)
Wednesday, March 16, 7-8:30 p.m.

Come share your thoughts and feelings with other students, gain resources on how to cope with this incident, and engage in dialogue with one another in regards to how we, as a community, can appropriately respond with dignity and respect; embracing our True Bruin Values.

Sincerely,
Office of Residential Life

LMAO...I guess Asians really that big part of UCLA for the school to be doing this shit. Afraid to loose them.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2011 @ 16:27:02
lol damn that video started some serious shit
March 15, 2011 @ 16:27:38
I would go to that forum and say some real shit. I'd be like "yep. them fobs be trippin."
March 15, 2011 @ 16:27:43
yeah but really, she's just a bimbo who said some stupid//ignorant shit

why do you care?

it's not like she has the power to put any of her racist notions into action

just move the fuck on

but this is a good opportunity to speak openly about the issue of race relations and shit

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 15, 2011 @ 16:31:19
yeah, laughing about Japan in the wake of the earthquake is mad insensitive, but really, who gives a fuck? it's not like any of your overreactions are gonna change anything in that hollow little head of hers, so what's the point? just dismiss her bullshit, take whatever lessons you can from it, and move on.
March 15, 2011 @ 16:37:02
I'm gonna make a video about all the fobs at SFSU now haha.

JK. im about to graduate. im not fucking that up.

March 15, 2011 @ 16:43:59
spoom just because she's stupid doesn't mean people should ignore her. the thing is, ignorant people are all stupid. you know how many stupid people say racist or ignorant shit to me? i killed like 3 dudes already. if you dont take action, more and more idiots will think it's ok to continue to do it since there are no punishments. that's why people care.

right ...

March 15, 2011 @ 16:45:48
idiots will be idiots

if people have that kind of ignorance, it's gonna come out somehow
March 15, 2011 @ 17:23:29
asians do my homework. so i guess theyre cool
March 15, 2011 @ 17:38:42
TL DR (all of the above)

Bikini Pics.

http://ht.ly/4fel2
March 15, 2011 @ 17:55:15
even though i think this shit is foul, asian people are never going to stop kissing white peoples' asses(middle easterns includede), so getting but hurt makes no sense to me, until minorities(which i belong to the most imitated but the most hated(black man), wise the fuck up and stand up to white people, they will continue to do the same thing as the have been doing for centuries, divide and conquer, smile in ur face and talk crazy shit behind ur backsmokeyface

man, u read my mind.
March 15, 2011 @ 17:55:25
i just remeberd. i think ive fucked that bitch before.
March 15, 2011 @ 18:14:15
March 15, 2011 @ 19:21:20
^posted that in this thread alrdy

Here's another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpf9YT4x8o&feature=player_embedded

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

March 15, 2011 @ 19:37:48
fuck this stupid annoying broad -_-
March 15, 2011 @ 19:42:29
i'm not gonna take the time to read through this thread but shes right about the FOBs. american asians are fine but the fobs don't really understand traditional american manners. they cough and blow their nose od loud in the shower and while on the toilets, they don't flush toilets, they make mad noise mad late on weekdays, they don't hold doors or say thank you for holding it for them, they talk loud in quiet places, slurp soup, etc....

i feel homo for complaining about this shit but its just what i've noticed while at school. she came off condescending and not so politically correct but she was kind of right.

March 15, 2011 @ 20:16:32
12 pages of discussing this ugly white girl's rant.
smh
March 15, 2011 @ 21:55:26

Inactive User

Although I understand that she's entitled to freedom of speech, her rant in a form of a video was out of stupidity; thus there are concequences for her action. Do I feel that she should be expell? No. Everyone makes mistakes. However, as a student at a University in which Asians make up 1/3 of the school's population, her rant reflects negatively on the school's image; therefore I have no issue with the school expelling her.
March 15, 2011 @ 22:52:14
March 15, 2011 @ 22:58:21
Dude who cares? I mean she was dumb for this but this sounds like an issue between her and the Asians of UCLA, I have no clue why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved.
March 15, 2011 @ 23:14:18

Lollllll i dont even know what the point of this was but it was hilarious.
March 15, 2011 @ 23:19:41
Dude who cares? I mean she was dumb for this but this sounds like an issue between her and the Asians of UCLA, I have no clue why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved.

What? You wanna say that about every single event/situation/incident ever in mankind's history?
"sounds like an issue between ____ and ____"
"why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved"
Ignorant idiot...
March 15, 2011 @ 23:23:06
What? You wanna say that about every single event/situation/incident ever in mankind's history?
"sounds like an issue between ____ and ____"
"why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved"
Ignorant idiot...

Lol, look at you getting butthurt because she disrespected Asians. I guess you now know what it feels like to be black in America. Oh but I'm sure you really didn't give a shit or understand when black ppl got mad at Don Imus's comments or anything related. Nah now that she got at Asians it's an issue.
Please login first to reply.
x