300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 15, 2011 @ 04:31 PM

Inactive

yeah, laughing about Japan in the wake of the earthquake is mad insensitive, but really, who gives a fuck? it's not like any of your overreactions are gonna change anything in that hollow little head of hers, so what's the point? just dismiss her bullshit, take whatever lessons you can from it, and move on.
March 15, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
Beach2theBay

I'm gonna make a video about all the fobs at SFSU now haha.

JK. im about to graduate. im not fucking that up.
March 15, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
SwagGod

spoom just because she's stupid doesn't mean people should ignore her. the thing is, ignorant people are all stupid. you know how many stupid people say racist or ignorant shit to me? i killed like 3 dudes already. if you dont take action, more and more idiots will think it's ok to continue to do it since there are no punishments. that's why people care.

right ...
March 15, 2011 @ 04:45 PM

Inactive

idiots will be idiots

if people have that kind of ignorance, it's gonna come out somehow
March 15, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
Smooth

asians do my homework. so i guess theyre cool
March 15, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
orucker

TL DR (all of the above)

Bikini Pics.

ht.ly/4fel2
March 15, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
sox1987

even though i think this shit is foul, asian people are never going to stop kissing white peoples' asses(middle easterns includede), so getting but hurt makes no sense to me, until minorities(which i belong to the most imitated but the most hated(black man), wise the fuck up and stand up to white people, they will continue to do the same thing as the have been doing for centuries, divide and conquer, smile in ur face and talk crazy shit behind ur backcool

man, u read my mind.
March 15, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
Smooth

i just remeberd. i think ive fucked that bitch before.
March 15, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
airforce416

March 15, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
Jamie Dimon

^posted that in this thread alrdy

Here's another
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpf9YT4x8o&feature=player_embedded

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

March 15, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
TALIBAN

fuck this stupid annoying broad -_-
March 15, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
Guapamole

i'm not gonna take the time to read through this thread but shes right about the FOBs. american asians are fine but the fobs don't really understand traditional american manners. they cough and blow their nose od loud in the shower and while on the toilets, they don't flush toilets, they make mad noise mad late on weekdays, they don't hold doors or say thank you for holding it for them, they talk loud in quiet places, slurp soup, etc....

i feel homo for complaining about this shit but its just what i've noticed while at school. she came off condescending and not so politically correct but she was kind of right.

March 15, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
linh

12 pages of discussing this ugly white girl's rant.
smh
March 15, 2011 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

Although I understand that she's entitled to freedom of speech, her rant in a form of a video was out of stupidity; thus there are concequences for her action. Do I feel that she should be expell? No. Everyone makes mistakes. However, as a student at a University in which Asians make up 1/3 of the school's population, her rant reflects negatively on the school's image; therefore I have no issue with the school expelling her.
March 15, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Herban

March 15, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
Flockaveli

Dude who cares? I mean she was dumb for this but this sounds like an issue between her and the Asians of UCLA, I have no clue why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved.
March 15, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
filthavenue

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfYyoAOzW70

My partna dem.

Lollllll i dont even know what the point of this was but it was hilarious.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

March 15, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
slap

Dude who cares? I mean she was dumb for this but this sounds like an issue between her and the Asians of UCLA, I have no clue why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved.

What? You wanna say that about every single event/situation/incident ever in mankind's history?
"sounds like an issue between ____ and ____"
"why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved"
Ignorant idiot...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 15, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
Flockaveli

What? You wanna say that about every single event/situation/incident ever in mankind's history?
"sounds like an issue between ____ and ____"
"why the rest of the world feels the need to get involved"
Ignorant idiot...

Lol, look at you getting butthurt because she disrespected Asians. I guess you now know what it feels like to be black in America. Oh but I'm sure you really didn't give a shit or understand when black ppl got mad at Don Imus's comments or anything related. Nah now that she got at Asians it's an issue.
March 15, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Patrick of LA

lol all of you dumb bitches who don't even attend ucla need to back off. the only racist thing was the "ching chong blah blah blah ignorant crap;" everything else was on point and 100% true. I've never said ooooooooooooh in my life, much less on a cell phone conversation. I don't know what it is with foreign exchange students who are Korean/Chinese in the UCLA library starting conversations with oooooooooh. It's pretty much answer phone, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Their parents doing their laundry, etc. made me roll also hahaha. I've never seen a Japanese person do it; mostly Koreans; Koreans have terrible manners; I don't understand why the men dress like women, but both the men and women behave like cavemen. OOOREEEH. And, for all of this, I'm of course talking about foreign exchange students. So all those americans(with asian parents) who somehow developed a fob accent despite being raised in Texas, New York or California have no right commenting on this matter since a. they didn't experience what the girl had and b. they have no relation to the issue.

I can't imagine how it is at berekely though; so bad that women like her straight up avoid the school, so you never get a chance to hear their bitching lmfao.
March 15, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
Herban

You idiot ♥♥♥♥♥s are missing the point. Everyone has their views about other ethnic groups/races etc w/e. But she chose to make a video about it and post it on a public forum.
March 15, 2011 @ 11:41 PM

Inactive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfYyoAOzW70

My partna dem.

hahah

reminds me of

March 15, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
GoRubio

lol all of you dumb bitches who don't even attend ucla need to back off. the only racist thing was the "ching chong blah blah blah ignorant crap;" everything else was on point and 100% true. I've never said ooooooooooooh in my life, much less on a cell phone conversation. I don't know what it is with foreign exchange students who are Korean/Chinese in the UCLA library starting conversations with oooooooooh. It's pretty much answer phone, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Their parents doing their laundry, etc. made me roll also hahaha. I've never seen a Japanese person do it; mostly Koreans; Koreans have terrible manners; I don't understand why the men dress like women, but both the men and women behave like cavemen. OOOREEEH.

I can't imagine how it is at berekely though; so bad that women like her straight up avoid the school, so you never get a chance to hear their bitching lmfao.

You're an idiot. Just because We don't attend UCLA doesn't mean we don't know what it's like to experience this. There's a shit ton of foreign exchange students at my college. Yes, Koreans are fucking annoying. They're loud as hell and are rude. But you know what, so is everyone else on campus. Have you ever had a group of 8 girls sit around on Facebook and talk about their weekend in the library while you're studying for a lab practical. It's like watching an episode of teen mom, it's annoying. But that's what headphones are for, to block those bitches out. You just can't single out a specific race for their manners and behaviors. Everyone is bad at something. Tolerance is key. They just need time to adjust and learn.
March 15, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
Patrick of LA

You're an idiot. Just because We don't attend UCLA doesn't mean we don't know what it's like to experience this. There's a shit ton of foreign exchange students at my college. Yes, Koreans are fucking annoying. They're loud as hell and are rude. But you know what, so is everyone else on campus. Have you ever had a group of 8 girls sit around on Facebook and talk about their weekend in the library while you're studying for a lab practical. It's like watching an episode of teen mom, it's annoying. But that's what headphones are for, to block those bitches out. You just can't single out a specific race for their manners and behaviors. Everyone is bad at something. Tolerance is key. They just need time to adjust and learn.

No; I've never seen such a travesty, and I'm sure there's a video on youtube of an asian bashing all white woman worse than she bashed asians. At the end of the day, ignorant people of x race behave the way you said those facebook woman do, whereas the creme de la creme of Korean foreign exchange students behave the way we've repeatedly stated, because they've been taught that it's the way "successful" people behave.... loud and obnoxious look at me I'm having a cell phone conversation in an area where everybody else is pitch silent trying to study. The funny thing is I've only seen them do it when it's themselves and a bunch of people who don't speak their primary language.

Anyway, IDGAF. I'm blind to race, but all these asians who probably use the n word everyday hating on this poor girl who's facing expulsion need to go back into their sheltered little cave and let momma bear cook them dinner.
March 16, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
Flockaveli

No; I've never seen such a travesty, and I'm sure there's a video on youtube of an asian bashing all white woman worse than she bashed asians. At the end of the day, ignorant people of x race behave the way you said those facebook woman do, whereas the creme de la creme of Korean foreign exchange students behave the way we've repeatedly stated, because they've been taught that it's the way "successful" people behave.... loud and obnoxious look at me I'm having a cell phone conversation in an area where everybody else is pitch silent trying to study. The funny thing is I've only seen them do it when it's themselves and a bunch of people who don't speak their primary language.

Anyway, IDGAF. I'm blind to race, but all these asians who probably use the n word everyday hating on this poor girl who's facing expulsion need to go back into their sheltered little cave and let momma bear cook them dinner.

Exactly don't run around doing racially insensitive shit and then get angry when some does the same to you.
March 16, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
goldengoose

hoho
March 16, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
appleyard

you go to ucla? this is just more proof that ucla is full of fucking idiots like yourself
March 16, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
VTJimmy

got on the news, and she apologized haha
March 16, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
Swag Prophet

^ lolz.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

March 16, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
StephonPurham

Boobs

Please login first to reply.