UCLA Girl goes off on asians

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 21, 2011 @ 11:30:43
I was at the grocery store last week with my gf and i happen to notice a Chinese man walking past me looking at me hard. I looked at him and i was like WTF are you looking at? He walked a bit and stopped starring and walked away lol.
March 21, 2011 @ 11:48:47
You're response says more about your character than anything else. How do you deal with the injustices and unfairness in everyday life?

I deal with it like everyone else. I dont see a point in getting annoyed at a certain group of people, and if i do every become annoyed i try to put myself in their shoes and see it the way they do. Everyone in my cities tired of walking around angry, we just stop caring.

haha fag

March 21, 2011 @ 12:31:41
lol @ the people in this thread saying if it were any other race it wouldn't be a big deal...
March 21, 2011 @ 12:45:57
if it were about black people, this bitch woulda been dead

but we all know black people dont make it to college bruh
March 21, 2011 @ 17:17:45
+1. Too bad all the asians that sent her hatemail/death threats only proved her point (about not having manners etc). Ignorant savages lulz.

+1. Who gives a fuck about youtube videos. stupid ♥♥♥♥♥s.
March 21, 2011 @ 17:37:12
+1. Who gives a fuck about youtube videos. stupid ♥♥♥♥♥s.

Apparently alot of people. And obviously its not something people will take lightly.
March 21, 2011 @ 17:44:28
who gives a fuck what she said and im asian. idc. freedom of speech ftw.

You are a moron. The fact that you have almost 4XXX post on a forum leads me to believe you have no life.

Hey freedom of speech. You can't get mad.
March 21, 2011 @ 18:07:41
omg im so angry!!! man you hurt my feelings. now im going to make a youtube video explaining how i hate e-bullying OmG.

gtfo. why are faggot making such a big deal? get on with your lives. the fact that you wrote specifically to me leads me to believe you were butthurt about my comment.

UCSB.

March 21, 2011 @ 18:11:48
Real talk the person that uploaded the video to youtube and did not allow comments for an open dialog, let alone take the video down, did more damage to that girl's life than anything she said or "done". She was in college. She was in UCLA. Now because some butt hurt people, she is no longer attending school to maintain a sense of safety. Asians that acted out should be ashamed of themselves regardless of what she said. Ultimately her life was threatened, and that goes to show more about the asians that got mad than her observational comments and opinions. Yes, i do have some feelings for this girl as she was just practicing her freedom of speech, she did nothing wrong according to the law. Yet her life was at steak in the hands of angry ass butt hurt asian bitches.

Co FUCKING SIGN
March 21, 2011 @ 19:11:39
Real talk the person that uploaded the video to youtube and did not allow comments for an open dialog, let alone take the video down, did more damage to that girl's life than anything she said or "done". She was in college. She was in UCLA. Now because some butt hurt people, she is no longer attending school to maintain a sense of safety. Asians that acted out should be ashamed of themselves regardless of what she said. Ultimately her life was threatened, and that goes to show more about the asians that got mad than her observational comments and opinions. Yes, i do have some feelings for this girl as she was just practicing her freedom of speech, she did nothing wrong according to the law. Yet her life was at steak in the hands of angry ass butt hurt asian bitches.

March 21, 2011 @ 19:17:20
man shut up, your on a thread about some beezy getting bashed cause she made the same generalizations you just made.

Your saying all Fobs are chinese? funny, the majority of people in my area are of viet decent.
Oh and im sure if that lady could afford a car she would buy double the amount of groceries and run your ass over, now wouldnt that be ironic. So the question is would you rather have her gesture you to get off the bus quicker or have her 15" tires permanantly tattoo'd on your ass.

Now that. Thats a stereo type. Bitch

ayo lemme run out and buy

then i'll get back to you
March 21, 2011 @ 19:19:40
Apparently alot of people. And obviously its not something people will take lightly.

you're entitled to feel however you want, but do you honestly not think the statements are being blown out of proportion? or that, quite possibly, you and others are overreacting? it's a little much to be threatening the life of a girl and her family over something so ignorant from a girl that doesn't even have much influence in general. and what's worse is that she had to drop out in fear of her safety.

it's funny though, because all the time people say asians are quiet in regards to being discriminated against, and basically shitted upon, but then something like this happens on a small scale and they make it a huge ordeal.
March 21, 2011 @ 19:22:49
jaded

DID YOU SAY STEAK?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 21, 2011 @ 20:39:29

DID YOU SAY STEAK?

yeah i noticed that too, damn this thread still relevent, all u asians who are pissed get over it, u still on that white man dick anyway, so it really doesn't matter, u identify with white, fuck white people and eat their shit everyday, now u want to start a revolution because some girl said some foul shit(i agree) but fobs are rude and loud and obnoxious, sorry just the facts, especially on muni in sf>smh
March 21, 2011 @ 20:55:48

I'm not even mad at your post. You know why? because you sound exactly like that stupid bitch who posted up that rant video. Please don't even try to school us about freedom of speech. We all know exactly what it is, but intelligent people pick the right time and place to practice it (unlike that dumb blond).
March 21, 2011 @ 21:00:52
I'm not even mad at your post. You know why? because you sound exactly like that stupid bitch who posted up that rant video. Please don't even try to school us about freedom of speech. We all know exactly what it is, but intelligent people pick the right time and place to practice it (unlike that dumb blond).

stfu you think its justified for her to have to leave school because she said asians our loud in a fuckin library?
March 21, 2011 @ 21:12:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCIql73glq4

^these ♥♥♥♥♥s got suspended from school for like 3 months for this video. I don't see how this is different from the ucla girl and yet she gets off.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

March 21, 2011 @ 21:27:27
stfu you think its justified for her to have to leave school because she said asians our loud in a fuckin library?

She didn't just say "Asians are loud in the library". Nobody would give a fuck about her if that was all she said. Watch the fucking video if you thought that was all she said. She talked about the tsunami, made fun of the Asian languages, put down an entire race by saying that Asians can't fend for themselves, etc...Basically, this bitch was too stupid to figure to right time and place to vent about her displeasures.

If I was going to Compton High, I wouldn't rant about black people on YouTube, fucken dumb bitch.
March 21, 2011 @ 21:31:26
she didn't just say "asians are loud in the library". Nobody would give a fuck about her if that was all she said. Watch the fucking video if you thought that was all she said. She talked about the tsunami, made fun of the asian languages, put down an entire race by saying that asians can't fend for themselves, etc...basically, this bitch was too stupid to figure to right time and place to vent about her displeasures.

If i was going to compton high, i wouldn't rant about black people on youtube, fucken dumb bitch.

winner
March 21, 2011 @ 22:22:50
am i the only one that would hit that?
March 21, 2011 @ 22:32:27
omg im so angry!!! man you hurt my feelings. now im going to make a youtube video explaining how i hate e-bullying OmG.

gtfo. why are faggot making such a big deal? get on with your lives. the fact that you wrote specifically to me leads me to believe you were butthurt about my comment.

Is that your rebuttal? None of that offended me. No one was hurt by your comment I simply made you look like a fool. Which seems to be an extremely easy task that you do all your own.
March 21, 2011 @ 22:43:24
fobs suck. and what ichigo said is all true. Delete this thread. Bitch is gone.
March 21, 2011 @ 22:56:12
'bout to be 21 pages long.

smfh.
March 21, 2011 @ 23:17:07
bitch got what she deserved and it's all over now. she was stupid in the first place, her college has 34% asians, she should think about what would happen she her classes had asians or her professor was an azn. End of story, stop the fucking hating. And read the Constitution again, freedom of speech did not mean to be racist.
March 21, 2011 @ 23:19:17
am i the only one that would hit that?

yeah
March 21, 2011 @ 23:29:51
How the fuck yall categorize her as ignorant? She is simply sharing her experiences with Asians. Living in Vancouver, I have very similar experiences with FOBs on a daily basis. They are rude as fuck, and its not racist, because they ALL live up to the stereotype. Without fail, EVERY single FOB (I mean real ass fob, not an asian that grew up here), is rude. This entails shoving to get off the bus, yelling, coughing without covering your mouth, dirty looks, fail to say thank you, please, your welcome etc. Not to mention they move here to take advantage of our jobs and high standard of living but they dont give two fucks about trying to learn English, and then get upset at us when we can't understand them.

And the one thing that fucks me up most, is they cruise my back ally every single god damn day rooting through my garbage can, makin a mess to look for cans and bottles. Even after I tell em a hundred times to cut that shit out, they persist. I even had a garbage bag full of beer cans after a party sitting on my deck and the motherfuckers came up and swiped it during the night. And i know they aren't starving cause they live in a house up the street.

So you nitpicking angry asian american kids that want us white folk to stop ranting, then tell your FOB relatives to stop being so fuckin rude.

EDIT: She could have done without the tsunami/ching chong chang shit, but everything she said about FOBs was on point.

u mad!? and u must live in richmond
March 22, 2011 @ 02:27:46
u mad!? and u must live in richmond

lets meet up ill show you what mad looks like.

and no i live in East Van, pussy
March 22, 2011 @ 02:29:41
lets meet up ill show you what mad looks like.

and no i live in East Van, pussy

stfu with your internet banging
March 22, 2011 @ 02:38:05
stfu with your internet banging

it was a joke faggot. as if im gonna meet some 110 pound asian kid to beat his ass.
Please login first to reply.
x