Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 16, 2011 @ 02:47 PM

Inactive

i agree with those who workout. taking drugs may help but i dont know about long term =/ i don't really condone the use of drugs to help lift self-esteem. i know plenty of people who are super depressed who take drugs to feel happy then come back even more depressed to the point of killing themselves or harming those around them. this is not for all people but that is my experience.

definitely do some sort of cardio. running and swimming can help very much. possibly eating more healthier can help you feel good about yourself too. and maybe even getting the right amount of sleep. first you should at least take care of yourself and your body and once that's going, you'll probably feel a lot better about the other things around you.

maybe school isn't for you? i do believe education is important but if you really feel as though school isn't enough, maybe traveling and learning about different cultures and opening your eyes to the world that's not the US (i dont know where you're from) can help with insightfulness and possibly motivation.

well in the past, excercise (mostly running) has helped me, but it seems as if any peace of mind I get from excercising is pretty temporary.

i will definitely try eating healthier.

as for travelling, i don't have any money, i'm underage, and noone in my family is well off.

i might go volunteering at an animal shelter or something, but honestly i am an extremely negative person and im not sure if it will help
March 16, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
vince24L

I think most people have been in your position at some point in their life.
I moved away from the city I was born and raised in at 22, leaving all my friends behind. And I'm the type who grew up having the same group of friends since like 4. Give or take some friends who came and gone as well.

But since I've been in this new city for 16 months. I've been getting better. Trying to find a better job. TRYING to save up money which seems impossible unless you want to sit at home 6 days out of the week, which leads to depression. I guess it all comes down to finding that one thing that truly makes you perfectly happy, and perfecting it. I know for me having a person I truly love makes everything shitty seem so small and not worth worrying about. And now that I'm not in a relationship its hard but you got to keep your head up and try to better yourself and the rest of your life so when that next person does come along things will be great.

But I feel you as far as motivation and being down. I'm the type of person who doesn't give a fuck about myself enough. Yet when I had a women I loved I did everything I could to perfect my life so things would be better for us. But when single it seems to be almost pointless to care that much about money and what not. But I'm trying to change that thought and figure out how to be happy while being alone. Funny events and good times seem less great when they aren't shared with someone or have someone to tell it to every night in bed. But I guess this is considered the 'weak' way of thinking so I'm trying to turn that around completely.

Keep your head up. Find a decent job. Go out with co-workers after work for a show or beers and eventually you'll meet good people and hopefully find whatever it is makes you happy.
..And as shitty as this sounds. Think of the people who have it so much worse than you. Be grateful you didn't get swept away by a tsunami or life in an alley way. Your not 50 yet. Plenty of time to change your life to how you want it to be.
March 16, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
vince24L

Oh and I dont know where the fuck you stay but if your ever in the Carolinas. PM me and unless you look 12 I'll get you into some places and you can meet people and realise life isent that horrible. Just need to reach that point of IDGAF before you let loose and do what it takes to make you happy.
March 16, 2011 @ 05:09 PM

Inactive

I think most people have been in your position at some point in their life.
I moved away from the city I was born and raised in at 22, leaving all my friends behind. And I'm the type who grew up having the same group of friends since like 4. Give or take some friends who came and gone as well.

But since I've been in this new city for 16 months. I've been getting better. Trying to find a better job. TRYING to save up money which seems impossible unless you want to sit at home 6 days out of the week, which leads to depression. I guess it all comes down to finding that one thing that truly makes you perfectly happy, and perfecting it. I know for me having a person I truly love makes everything shitty seem so small and not worth worrying about. And now that I'm not in a relationship its hard but you got to keep your head up and try to better yourself and the rest of your life so when that next person does come along things will be great.

But I feel you as far as motivation and being down. I'm the type of person who doesn't give a fuck about myself enough. Yet when I had a women I loved I did everything I could to perfect my life so things would be better for us. But when single it seems to be almost pointless to care that much about money and what not. But I'm trying to change that thought and figure out how to be happy while being alone. Funny events and good times seem less great when they aren't shared with someone or have someone to tell it to every night in bed. But I guess this is considered the 'weak' way of thinking so I'm trying to turn that around completely.

Keep your head up. Find a decent job. Go out with co-workers after work for a show or beers and eventually you'll meet good people and hopefully find whatever it is makes you happy.
♥♥..And as shitty as this sounds. Think of the people who have it so much worse than you. Be grateful you didn't get swept away by a tsunami or life in an alley way. Your not 50 yet. Plenty of time to change your life to how you want it to be.

I can't get a job. I can't go out for beers or shows. I am a teenager. But I do think I am very isolated and alone, but I've always felt this way, even when I hung around other people, I never felt as if I belonged there. And I don't really have anything that makes me happy, no way to cope, nothing to wake up for.♥♥
March 16, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
vince24L

And if you can't think of one single thing that makes you happy then I think your acting a bit. Everyone has atleast one thing that makes them feel good. example: A blowjob while the suns going down over the ocean as you lay on a beach in Hawaii sipping a drink. That wouldnt make you happy? If so your gonna say.. well well i dont have money to get to hawaii and im too ugly for a girl to blow me. Thats bullshit. I've seen ugly broke ass dudes with fine girls.. Atleast fuckable girls. And no money? Why can't you get a job? Go work at best buy or walmart or cut grass or shovel snow or sell pogs. You can get a job you just rather complain on a forum to justify doing nothing to get yourself to a happy state of mind.

Plus you say your a loner, so any money you make you can save. Till one day you can use that money for a trip and reevaluate what will better yourself.

Shit sucks at times. But think positive. Dont bitch about it.
March 16, 2011 @ 06:56 PM

Inactive

And if you can't think of one single thing that makes you happy then I think your acting a bit. Everyone has atleast one thing that makes them feel good. example: A blowjob while the suns going down over the ocean as you lay on a beach in Hawaii sipping a drink. That wouldnt make you happy? If so your gonna say.. well well i dont have money to get to hawaii and im too ugly for a girl to blow me. Thats bullshit. I've seen ugly broke ass dudes with fine girls.. Atleast fuckable girls. And no money? Why can't you get a job? Go work at best buy or walmart or cut grass or shovel snow or sell pogs. You can get a job you just rather complain on a forum to justify doing nothing to get yourself to a happy state of mind.

♥♥♥♥♥ if I could get a job I probably would, but I really doubt anyone would hire a 16 year old ♥♥♥♥♥ with no qualifications. i don't have any connections or anything, so I can't get my foot in the door. and what the fck are you talking about getting a blowjob in Hawaii? That isn't something I can just do.

Plus you say your a loner, so any money you make you can save. Till one day you can use that money for a trip and reevaluate what will better yourself.

I guess

Shit sucks at times. But think positive. Dont bitch about it.

yea I don't really think I'm "bitiching", just explaining by state of mind and tryna find suggestions on how to feel less like a worthless piece of shit.
March 16, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
ellol

quality over quantity tho
March 16, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
vince24L

No 16 year old is qualified for anything. Thats what places like walmart/best buy type jobs want so they can pay you minimum wage. They wouldnt hire someone out of law school. Just do something! Sitting at home and sleeping 12 hours a night would make anyone depressed. This sounds weak but when i get down and have to stay in b/c nothing to do or low on funds I put on a good playlist and clean. For some reason it works. Try something.
March 16, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
missy.

^ cleaning is actually pretty therapeutic.. maybe the area around you, spoom (moops? ) is very messy and cleaning can be almost like clearing your mind a little. i do that when i don't feel any inspiration for some work but that's mostly because my work area is very messy and i dont feel like continuing on and i feel like crap cuz i can't finish my hw. -_- so i clean and i feel refreshed.

hermmmm. i think you should try swimming. water is supposed to be calming. do you ever feel a little better after washing dishes or taking a shower? you'll get exercise and the water if you swim.

and uh, maybe try writing down some stuff? may be kinda gay but you could give it a try. just write nonsense.. whatever comes to mind. you can even write "life sucks" 20 billion times... but you might end up writing something else. i dunno.

i really do hope you find some form of happiness soon ><

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 16, 2011 @ 08:39 PM

Inactive

^ cleaning is actually pretty therapeutic.. maybe the area around you, spoom (moops? ) is very messy and cleaning can be almost like clearing your mind a little. i do that when i don't feel any inspiration for some work but that's mostly because my work area is very messy and i dont feel like continuing on and i feel like crap cuz i can't finish my hw. -_- so i clean and i feel refreshed.

lol i actually don't have a lot of possessions, so my room is pretty clean and tidy and shit

hermmmm. i think you should try swimming. water is supposed to be calming. do you ever feel a little better after washing dishes or taking a shower? you'll get exercise and the water if you swim.

i think i'd rather run than swim :/

and uh, maybe try writing down some stuff? may be kinda gay but you could give it a try. just write nonsense.. whatever comes to mind. you can even write "life sucks" 20 billion times... but you might end up writing something else. i dunno.

funny u brought this up cuz i actually used to write alot, but nothing comes to me anymore. i am writing shit down still but honestly it isn't helping

i really do hope you find some form of happiness soon ><

thanks
March 16, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
TrollThemAll

only read the OP I'm gonna say I dont kno how serious your situation is but if you have a passion go for it fuck everything else and the pressure expectation put on you by others if you do what you love it'll work itself out that and get a girl if you dont have a passion then iono man
March 16, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
TheAbstrakt

i know how you feel.

im 17 bout to graduate hs in a couple months. i realize i barely have any friends. im not going to prom. colleges rejected me. i look back at life and see that im a failure and wasted my potential. on top of all that, im short as fuck.

listen to uplifting music. get outside the house. play sports. do shit with your homies. get even a min wage job, itll give you goals and something to work for.
March 16, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
Dorsal

I'm not any expert or psychatrist but this is what I recommend.
Log off the computer and get to bed early tonight. Wake up tomorrow really early and try not to think, just don't reflect on anything simply go for a walk. You said you used to write but nothing comes to you anymore, so bring a notebook or a pad of paper and a pen and write what you see, try to just observe the world around you and write about it. It doesn't have to mean anything or even be coherrent just start writing to try to get creative thoughts flowing again. After this eat a good breakfast and dress in your best clothes for the day. You said you're young so I assume you're still in school. In class pay attention to everything, take quality notes and stay focued on what's going on around you. Walk around school with your head held high and try to exude as much confidence as possible. After school try to do something you enjoy, if you can't think of anything that you like to do try some new stuff out, draw for a little, bike or skate if possible, listen to some music, cook some food, basically just do anything that will keep your mind occupied on enjoying the little things. If you have too much idle time to just think about what's wrong in your life then eventually you'll find fault in everything and become really overwhelmed. Try to take pleasure in activites that you enjoy for yourself and just start being productive. If you're feeling really depressed it isn't something you can snap out of instantly so just take it day by day and keep repeating this process until you eventually find yourself again.

Please login first to reply.