Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 13, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Mos

pussy helps my dude, even is she is ugly or whaat ever..just goet some damn pussy
March 13, 2011 @ 10:59 AM
PiagetNoodle

you said you can't turn your thoughts off? You might be experiencing mania...

I've had a few friends loose it for a few months under similar circumstances, def get help and don't indulge in ANY drugs
March 13, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

As someone who is clinically depressed, I feel for you man. Firstly, I would suggest seeking a therapist and/or psychiatrist to talk to. Just talking to someone who is educated in helping people with these issues is a big step and can make you feel a lot better. I was prescribed Wellbutrin but I stopped taking it because it raises my blood pressure and gave me panic attacks, but there's a ton of different medications out there, so you may find one that can help you. As for me, I didn't want to be reliant on a pill to help me feel better.

The doctor will more than likely make you take a few tests and talk to him for a few sessions before making a decision on your mental condition. If he does decide you are clinically depressed, don't take it personally. Its not you. Its a chemical imbalance in your body that makes you feel that way, its not always something you can just snap out of. I live with the fact that I know I'll feel depressed and horrible the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean you can't take steps to improve yourself. I started exercising; running and lifting weights as well as eating a lot healthier. Its made me feel better about myself and life in general.

When you start feeling those waves of depression, like your life sucks and will never get any better you just have to try to think of the big picture. Someone out there has it a lot worse than you, and if you think about it, your life is pretty good. I suggest taking up some kind of hobby that will make you feel good about yourself and take your mind off things.
March 13, 2011 @ 11:17 AM
bakebean

you're not alone ...this always helps me a little...

socialphobiaworld.com
March 13, 2011 @ 11:25 AM

Inactive

As someone who is clinically depressed, I feel for you man. Firstly, I would suggest seeking a therapist and/or psychiatrist to talk to. Just talking to someone who is educated in helping people with these issues is a big step and can make you feel a lot better. I was prescribed Wellbutrin but I stopped taking it because it raises my blood pressure and gave me panic attacks, but there's a ton of different medications out there, so you may find one that can help you. As for me, I didn't want to be reliant on a pill to help me feel better.

The doctor will more than likely make you take a few tests and talk to him for a few sessions before making a decision on your mental condition. If he does decide you are clinically depressed, don't take it personally. Its not you. Its a chemical imbalance in your body that makes you feel that way, its not always something you can just snap out of. I live with the fact that I know I'll feel depressed and horrible the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean you can't take steps to improve yourself. I started exercising; running and lifting weights as well as eating a lot healthier. Its made me feel better about myself and life in general.

yeah I am starting to think abt therapy and whatever but neither of my parents are down with that idea bc they both have this convuluted notion of "manhood" and they don't think I should be sad and whatever cuz I am a male. So both of them just tell me to deal with it, which i have been, until now.

When you start feeling those waves of depression, like your life sucks and will never get any better you just have to try to think of
the big picture. Someone out there has it a lot worse than you, and if you think about it, your life is pretty good.
yeah I say this to myself a lot.

I suggest taking up some kind of hobby that will make you feel good about yourself and take your mind off things.

I wish I could but nothing really brings a sense of "enjoyment" to me and it feels like one chore after another. Thx for the insight//suggestions.

throw your burdens upon jehovah
-psalms 55:22

and he will sustain you

Don't see how this would help

smoke some weed drink some beer get some pussy

dont think so much man

I wish I could stop thinking, but I think it's just in my nature to analyze everything and pick everything apart.

i sort of was in that situation... i would sleep more than half the day and i pretty much ate one meal a day... i think these simple things (sleeping, eating, etc)have a big impact on your moods/grades/etc. maybe start by fixing your sleep routine... make a sleep journal or something.

I think that resisting the urge to fall asleep would take a lot of willpower, since the fatigue is just overwhelming and sometimes I can't think straight b/c of it. I sleep in and am constantly late, sleep in class, sleep after school. will probably try that sleep journal thing.
tho thx.

I had that not caring about anything and depression/tired thing a while back. I just dealt with it and it went away. As for the word/imagining thing I have no clue.

Also getting that much sleep could be making you feel shitty.
And I also tried to think more happy. Like I got a girlfriend, stopped worrying about shit, and just tried live a happier life and it worked.

I think you should just find something that you're interested in and pursue it and focus on it. That should help take your mind off the stress and shit.

the thing is that i can't do that. nothing feels good, and I can't get enjoyment out of anything, even the shit I used to love doing. it's seems as if everything is a chore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiosity
roughly 15% of people with depression sleep too much.

Force yourself to go out. You seem like a overthinker like me. Do you drag on in your head with random social questions/statements like, "Whats the point of drinking?" "Why even go to a party?" "Why do i even hang out with my friends?".

I been reading about grandiosity a lot and I think I have it (so do a lot of people on this site). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiosity try reading this.

idk I don't really ask myself those questions. and I don't really see myself as "better" than anyone, actually I feel as if I'm not good enough for anyone or anything.

You need a psychologist for this one.

idk it's not really that much of a problem but it's fcking weird like I can't control it at all, and I'll spend half an hour on that particular compulsion
March 13, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Fuck what your parents think. This is about YOU not their ignorant lack of science and medicine. How old are you? If you're 18 you can make your own doctor appointments and not have to worry about your parents. If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to PM me.
March 13, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
thenorthside

we all have our rough patches. stay up dude.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

March 13, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
alberto.1989

March 13, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
GP La Flare

this.

shmoke that fucken blunt already chalie
March 13, 2011 @ 01:21 PM
PlatinumRespect

im suprised this thread has so many serious comments. lol is hypebeast changing its ways?
March 13, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
Jackson12

smoke weed everyday and go see your doctor if you have legit concerns. Depression is pretty common thing and can be treated fairly easily with drugs and work on your own part.
March 13, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
swagasfuck

the important thing is to use weed correctly. Smoke because it feels better and you can get on with your life. smoking weed because you're sad will just continue down the downward spiral.
March 13, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
DarianaGrande

damn i thought i was the only one.I just moved to la not too long ago and ive been feeling that shit bad lately. I just go to school and smoke and that shit is just a temporary fix. I would usually feel better after i get into a good workout routine. and when i would go to my hometown and chill with friends. you really need someone to talk to. like Funkenstein said fuck your parents and see a therapist.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 13, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol i thought this was from it's kind of a funny story. i find it hard to care for the sick. can't do anything for it.

but yeah, exercise, being productive in any way, these things help. or, you know, induced coma, suicide, drugs and alcohol, wanton acts of unrepentant violence. do SOMETHING, even if you don't vocalise it. let it out.
March 13, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
Trill Murray

im suprised this thread has so many serious comments. lol is hypebeast changing its ways?

Yeah, I came in expecting everyone to be bashing the dude. I'm glad people are trying to help though.

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

March 13, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

March 13, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
Corny Al

Get outside. Appreciating the beauty of nature is the best anti depressant I promise.
March 13, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
KoreanJesus

go do some drugs,fuck some chicks, live, be spontaneous
like really, what are you waiting for?
how much more fucked up can it get?
March 13, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
✡HYFR✡

Get outside. Appreciating the beauty of nature is the best anti depressant I promise.

This

And stop thinking so much, try to fit in to get the friends, and once you get them, start being yourself. And do lots o' drugs

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

March 13, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
Virungă

Alcohol + Women
March 13, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Axraexl

On the real though
Turn your life to God

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

March 13, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
Rema

Seen a couple other threads on depression cant post any links, so do a search

My advice:
Take up a sport or hobby, staying indoors (at home) makes things feel worst.

Any sort of exercise is good even if it's just press ups or weights.

Over sleeping makes you feel tied, try get back to a normal sleeping pattern.

Look for a job, the economy is a messed but if you get something even part
time you will be less broke. Just looking will make you feel better.

Avoid drugs and excessive drinking.

Try think of what made you smile or laugh in the past

Watch funny 'ish and laugh.

If I think of anything else I'ill re-post

Don't give up
March 13, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
blackice445

On the real though
Turn your life to God

This will help tremendously. I cant believe people are telling you to smoke weed, drink alcohol , and fuck girls. Those are all temporary fixes. If you need a substance to make you happy all the time you have problems.
March 13, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
JLK

never been depressed in my life. there must be something potent in my oxygen's aroma
March 13, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
gnar

There internet isn't the best place to go for sympathy.
March 13, 2011 @ 04:01 PM

Inactive

never been depressed in my life. there must be something potent in my oxygen's aroma

That's what I thought too, but when it hits it hits hard. I believe the more sane you are, the more insane you can become.
March 13, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
KoreanJesus

sell drugs too
March 13, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
Legit Shit

That's what I thought too, but when it hits it hits hard. I believe the more sane you are, the more insane you can become.

This x3. I've always thought of myself as a clear headed guy but over the past few months I've noticed that I may be developing social anxiety. Im trying to get past this shit by not thinking of it too much and practicing being social..

and for as much as I love bud, I've come to realize that its kind of making me worse so I limit myself now.

upthefunk

March 13, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
gb

This x3. I've always thought of myself as a clear headed guy but over the past few months I've noticed that I may be developing social anxiety. Im trying to get past this shit by not thinking of it too much and practicing being social..

and for as much as I love bud, I've come to realize that its kind of making me worse so I limit myself now.

This was my exact situation man... except I kicked the chronic habit altogether.
March 13, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
mrfunnni

Look how many people you've never met care about you.
And realize even if your the hugest fuck up ever.
People will still love and accept you.
Step 1) smoke a shit load of weed
Step 2) get over it.

haha fag

Please login first to reply.