Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 13, 2011 @ 01:56 AM

Inactive

I have no friends, no money, no job, shitty grades, shitty state of mind.

I know u ♥♥♥♥♥s will say that the only person who can change me, is me, but I can't do it.

Something in my mind is forcing me to detatch and dissacociate to the point where I don't care, even when I fucking should care.
I see that everything is abandoning me and I am letting it go out the window, I am watching everyone drift away from me and I am watching them go out the door.

I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I say something that I feel isn't phrased absolutely correctly, I will rephrase it, re-arrange the order of words in the phrase, replace words, introduce new structure to the phrase/sentence, whisper it, until I feel it is perfect, and even then, it nags at my mind. It is seriously worrying me cuz I never had this compulsion before.

And what's more is that I am for some reason imagining conversations with people I know. Weird as fuck and I never done this shit before.

I am also extremely depressed. Not just sad. Like I feel tired all the time even tho I sleep more than 12 hours a day, I don't enjoy anything anymore, and I just have this overwhelming feeling of hopelessness and worthlessness and I stopped going to school and shit.

I feel like all the pressure put on me by others, and by myself is gonna cause me to have a legit breakdown.

So how do y'all cope with shitty feelings and sadness?
March 13, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
mr mcgibblets

go to the mental health unit and get a handjob.
March 13, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Justiu

tl;dr lol

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

March 13, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
Gutts

I had that not caring about anything and depression/tired thing a while back. I just dealt with it and it went away. As for the word/imagining thing I have no clue.

Also getting that much sleep could be making you feel shitty.
And I also tried to think more happy. Like I got a girlfriend, stopped worrying about shit, and just tried live a happier life and it worked.

I think you should just find something that you're interested in and pursue it and focus on it. That should help take your mind off the stress and shit.
March 13, 2011 @ 03:02 AM

Inactive

thizz
March 13, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
sharky

dont worry brah you sound a little neurotic like a lot of people. ummmm can you think of anything that makes you happy? something that puts a smile on your face no matter what?
March 13, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
jaded

If you are really concerned about it, go see your doctor. It sounds like you are dealing with depression, maybe some anxiety, and some obsessive compulsive disorder. Prozac is made to treat anxiety, depression, and obsessive compulsive disorder, and your doctor could help you with that.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 13, 2011 @ 03:07 AM
appleyard

i sort of was in that situation... i would sleep more than half the day and i pretty much ate one meal a day... i think these simple things (sleeping, eating, etc)have a big impact on your moods/grades/etc. maybe start by fixing your sleep routine... make a sleep journal or something.
March 13, 2011 @ 03:08 AM
kng_vln

Do you get out of the house often? If you don't that shit will make it 10x worse
March 13, 2011 @ 03:10 AM
rocka

roughly 15% of people with depression sleep too much.

Force yourself to go out. You seem like a overthinker like me. Do you drag on in your head with random social questions/statements like, "Whats the point of drinking?" "Why even go to a party?" "Why do i even hang out with my friends?".

I been reading about grandiosity a lot and I think I have it (so do a lot of people on this site). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiosity try reading this.

I feel like I'm going crazy. Whenever I say something that I feel isn't phrased absolutely correctly, I will rephrase it, re-arrange the order of words in the phrase, replace words, introduce new structure to the phrase/sentence, whisper it, until I feel it is perfect, and even then, it nags at my mind. It is seriously worrying me cuz I never had this compulsion before.

You need a psychologist for this one.

And what's more is that I am for some reason imagining conversations with people I know. Weird as fuck and I never done this shit before.

explain? I do this a lot but I've ever saw it as a problem.
March 13, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

yo find your passion or hobby to keep yourself occupied n busy.

also seek professional help n meet new people.

I'd recommend mary jane over anti-depressant shit that the doctors prescribe to their patients.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 13, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
xVILLN

I don't enjoy anything anymore, and I just have this overwhelming feeling of hopelessness and worthlessness and I stopped going to school and shit.

I feel like all the pressure put on me by others, and by myself is gonna cause me to have a legit breakdown.

this is more or less what im going through at the moment as well.the only thing i really do now is go to work,mainly because i have to pay rent,but other than that,things have really come to a complete halt.its weird,really.a few months ago I was living in a different city,and everything was so much better,but recently ive had to relocate,which has been the cause of my disdain and slight depression.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 13, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
Rizal

What you need is motivation

/gg
March 13, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
Bones

Go for a run every morning and try to find someone who will listen to you.

I promise this will help.
March 13, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
Koven

Blow

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 13, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
GP La Flare

smoke some weed drink some beer get some pussy

dont think so much man
March 13, 2011 @ 04:07 AM
MickMike

throw your burdens upon jehovah
-psalms 55:22

and he will sustain you
March 13, 2011 @ 04:10 AM
Muff Rider

Go for a run every morning and try to find someone who will listen to you.

I promise this will help.

this i felt like that before when i was younger and did that lost 10lbs and my mind is so clear

Lurk'in Since 06

March 13, 2011 @ 04:23 AM
bokchoy`

Get a girlfriend that makes you feel like you always want to be your best

http://instagram.com/eleong

March 13, 2011 @ 04:37 AM
northwest

come back to da SB niqqa
March 13, 2011 @ 04:40 AM
ClydeFrazier

workout. i feel like shit if i don't work out for more than a few days

Melo Gang All Day

March 13, 2011 @ 04:54 AM
cuddlestheshee

thizz.
March 13, 2011 @ 05:18 AM
ShamanCountry

Smoke cigarettes.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

March 13, 2011 @ 05:37 AM
Tanaka11

dat sensitive boy
March 13, 2011 @ 08:41 AM
PiagetNoodle

coming out of something similar and ppaying for it heavily

DUDE YOU"RE A FUCKING MALE, STOP BEING AN EMOTIONAL BITCH AND GRIND IT OUT
March 13, 2011 @ 08:44 AM
流行のダチ

suspended

buy a fixed and explore the world
March 13, 2011 @ 08:47 AM
WadeFromPhilly

seriously find a way to see a therapist...i did and it helps a lot man forreal
March 13, 2011 @ 10:20 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

The imagining conversations thing isn't bad unless you do it alot. I do it sometimes but thats just because my minds always thinking and moving so fast, it probably has to do with my attention span. But for all your other problems just try to get some pussy.
March 13, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
MOEHENNY

my mans, find a higher being.
March 13, 2011 @ 10:46 AM

Inactive

Something in my mind is forcing me to detatch and dissacociate to the point where I don't care, even when I fucking should care.
I see that everything is abandoning me and I am letting it go out the window, I am watching everyone drift away from me and I am watching them go out the door.

I am also extremely depressed. Not just sad. Like I feel tired all the time even tho I sleep more than 12 hours a day, I don't enjoy anything anymore, and I just have this overwhelming feeling of hopelessness and worthlessness and I stopped going to school and shit.

I've got a bad first impression of you, but I'll still give you my input. Without overdramatizing this, there are certain things about the way you describe your situation that you should take seriously. "Forcing me to detatch and dissacociate" ," "Everyone is drifting away", the compulsion thoughts, extremely depressed etc-- these thoughts and feelings can really fuck you up if you keep having them. You could really gain something from talking to a professional about this. It's good that you say that "I feel like I'm going crazy" and that it's "weird as fuck". Because it shows that you got some insight. Idk if you do dope, but STAY AWAY FROM PSYCHEDELICS , with these feelings you're playing jeopardy with you mental health if you smoke, trust me.

Imaging conversation (and other things...) is pretty usual. Shouldn't worry.

Do you get out of the house often? If you don't that shit will make it 10x worse

workout

Please login first to reply.