Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 10, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
Virungă

March 10, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

why would anyone wanna live in a scum place like that?
March 10, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

haha join the club

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 10, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
PiagetNoodle

blahblahbleh shit goes in cycles, if you want "real" go to Detroit or sumthing
March 10, 2011 @ 09:06 PM

Inactive

Hush up murdaaa. You're the type of herb who gets robbed in the east o.
March 10, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
Rizal

Cuz that's the NY way of living. Aka thrash!

*I'm jk*
March 11, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
Lucki_Caesar

Some places over here are bad, but every state has that. Places like Manhattan are where almost every person with money dreams of going so it can't be that horrible lol.
March 11, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
AdnanToThe

Looks like washington heights

Instagram- @AdnanToThe http://twitter.com/#!/AdnanToThe http://adnantothe.tumblr.com/

March 11, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
Mos

lmao thats gotta be the LES from back in the day
March 11, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
Knives

It honestly looks like the ville, or like LES back in the day like Mos said

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

March 11, 2011 @ 08:49 AM
DStyles

Blame supreme and skinny jeans for the downfall of NYC.

I remember when I used to be scared of going to red hook... even flatbush wack ass.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 11, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
Christdawg

Blame Guiliani and gentrification.
March 11, 2011 @ 09:29 AM
dimsum

That's it right there^
March 11, 2011 @ 05:51 PM

Inactive

Blame Guiliani and gentrification.

Blame Reagan for making me into a monster
Blame Oliver North and Iran-Contra
I ran contraband that they sponsored
Before this rhyming stuff we was in concert
March 11, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
birney88

the what new york
yo check this brand out

thewhatnewyork.com
March 11, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
~Righty

bushwick stand up.
March 11, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
Electric Devil

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7Q3tcnHWM

Word i miss the old new york more than anything that was the real nyc.that the nyc where im from and where i remember,Criminal's paradise baby!
March 11, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

I miss the old ny where gentlemen wore top hats and ladies loved it. Magazines and movie tickets all cost 5 cents and every now and then someone would break out into a dance and song routine.
March 11, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
basspro

I miss the old Alaska ........

Real talk I miss the old u.s.a where nikkas was slaves and shit....I miss the old cotton pickers ....I miss me old grandad( rip)
I miss the old justice system too!!!!!
I miss when they used to lynch ppl of colour.......sad
March 11, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
ThaGame

belifepartner com/]Unconditional love, it's not about sex, it's not about money, it's not about the church True love, true marriage is unconditional You love each other no matter what You want to be with your mate all the time no matter what, in heart and soul, in health or sickness no matter what You are there for the love of your life, no complaints, no hate, no disregard, no regrets You live for the memories of life you have lived and enjoyed with your love, your soul mate, your spouse, your unconditional life partner, your bride or your bridegroom that is wife and husband in other words your Life Partner Think about that That is a true marriage Nothing more nothing less As family historians have noted, observations about the fragility of marriage are as old and universal as marriage itself--meaning they've been around for thousands of years and permeated virtually every culture and corner of the globe Although many view marriage as a private expression of their love for one another, for centuries matrimony has been a very public institution impacted by tradition, culture, religion, and laws Throughout the centuries, the institution of marriage has been changing and continues to change By registering free at belifepartner com we can find easily our most trusted shaadi yogya life partner with whom I can have my vivaah Indian shaadi is celebreted on Earth but decided in Heaven And on this Earth loving pair is selected through belifepartner com/]belifepartner com/ only

belifepartner com/]Marriage at belifepartner com

belifepartner com/]Unconditional love, it's not about sex, it's not about money, it's not about the church True love, true marriage is unconditional You love each other no matter what You want to be with your mate all the time no matter what, in heart and soul, in health or sickness no matter what You are there for the love of your life, no complaints, no hate, no disregard, no regrets You live for the memories of life you have lived and enjoyed with your love, your soul mate, your spouse, your unconditional life partner, your bride or your bridegroom that is wife and husband in other words your Life Partner Think about that That is a true marriage Nothing more nothing less As family historians have noted, observations about the fragility of marriage are as old and universal as marriage itself--meaning they've been around for thousands of years and permeated virtually every culture and corner of the globe Although many view marriage as a private expression of their love for one another, for centuries matrimony has been a very public institution impacted by tradition, culture, religion, and laws Throughout the centuries, the institution of marriage has been changing and continues to change By registering free at belifepartner com we can find easily our most trusted shaadi yogya life partner with whom I can have my vivaah Indian shaadi is celebreted on Earth but decided in Heaven And on this Earth loving pair is selected through belifepartner com/]belifepartner com/ only

belifepartner com/]Marriage at belifepartner com
March 12, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
SmoothCriminal

This thread was clearly a joke lol.
March 12, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
Helgen

The old New York was one of the few places in the world where you could be yourself, regardless you were strange or not, and still have a shitload of friends and people willing to back you up to death just because you did you, not because of what you had or what you did. So long as you had sincerity, poise, cojones.

That's just the way it was. Now everyone is fucked up on Four Lokos. Get the fuck out of my neighborhood with that fag shit.
March 12, 2011 @ 10:15 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

/thread

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 12, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
Young Handsome

Queens cool
March 12, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
midwestfever

nobody got the joke? sad

FORUM SIGNATURE

Please login first to reply.