Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 2, 2006 @ 04:57 PM
yomari

a tribe called quest is coming down, and you have to be 18 to go. but you can see 50 cent, Young buck, ricky ross, go to marely fest etc and it doesnt matter how old you are.

Also wutang came down, couldnt see them either.

Its fucking bullshit!
September 2, 2006 @ 05:16 PM

Inactive

That's great news. Keeps you little mother fuckers out of the good concerts smile
September 2, 2006 @ 05:23 PM
Theseventhletter

That's great news. Keeps you little mother fuckers out of the good concerts smile

co-sign young cats dont know how to act most of the time

there was this teen club that they opened down here last year and they closed it down in 2 months kept getting shot up too many ignorant ass young cats
September 2, 2006 @ 05:35 PM
yomari

not all youngins act like fools.
do we really?

also, why should we not be able to see good concerts. we enjoy music just as much as anyone else.
September 2, 2006 @ 05:36 PM
ulkgood

ricky ross......lol....
September 2, 2006 @ 06:10 PM
KEMP

RICKY whatchu doing ??????? RR: well.....everyday im hustlin . everyday everyday im hustlin huh-huh-hustlin
September 2, 2006 @ 07:09 PM
IceCreamMan

We In the Same Boat. Why Put Holes in it and Drown All of Us?

This is, if not enitrely, partially true. Sad to say, but this Hypebeast forum is a great example. All these immature individuals, most likely to be young ('cause who would really act like that when they're 19+), post rude, pointless comments, create pointless threads, and just bring no positive purpose to this potentially-even-greater forum.

Honestly, to all of those immature peeps reading this, just go take a look at yourself and reflect on it. Like, why would you want to bring ruckus to something that you want to be a part of, and if not that, then something you can greatly benefit from? We in the same in boat, so why try to put holes in it and drown all of us?

Don't even try to argue this because you all know yourselves and actions. Obviously i am not bringing this up because i want to be an ass, but only to constantly make an attempt to glorify positivity around everywhere i go.

As redundant as it gets: United we Stand, Divided we Fall. Think about it.

Sorry, i know this is really off topic, but since it's brought up in one way, i wanted to address it another.
September 2, 2006 @ 07:38 PM
Theseventhletter

This is, if not enitrely, partially true. Sad to say, but this Hypebeast forum is a great example. All these immature individuals, most likely to be young ('cause who would really act like that when they're 19+), post rude, pointless comments, create pointless threads, and just bring no positive purpose to this potentially-even-greater forum.

Honestly, to all of those immature peeps reading this, just go take a look at yourself and reflect on it. Like, why would you want to bring ruckus to something that you want to be a part of, and if not that, then something you can greatly benefit from? We in the same in boat, so why try to put holes in it and drown all of us?

Don't even try to argue this because you all know yourselves and actions. Obviously i am not bringing this up because i want to be an ass, but only to constantly make an attempt to glorify positivity around everywhere i go.

As redundant as it gets: United we Stand, Divided we Fall. Think about it.

Sorry, i know this is really off topic, but since it's brought up in one way, i wanted to address it another.

in short what icecreamman is trying to say is stop showing ya ass you ignorant lil bastardssmile
September 2, 2006 @ 07:54 PM

Inactive

LOL @ that essay -.-

True though.

Please login first to reply.