February 25, 2011 @ 10:48 PM

Inactive

He was travelling on route 44. He looked outside and saw as the world sped past his window in a million blurs. The sun hung in the high in the sky, peeking at him from behind what seemed like a thick swirling cloak of grey and off-white clouds. Little fragments of the sky were weaving in and out of each other, climbing on top of and under each other. It was like an orgy, he thought to himself. He was pretty high. The kind of high that stole him from his totally lame and cliche existance, if only for a while. Velvet Underground was pretty cool, he thought to himself as they drove past someone eating a banana.

Where was he going? Home depot. The weather people said a hurricane was due in about 12 hours. They had to board everything up and whatever.

"Yer gonna help me board up deh house," his dad said.
"Does that mean I'm going to be working with hammers and two-by-fours?" he asked.
"if you can handle the responsibility, son," his dad replied. He hated it when his dad treated him like a child. He had more hair under his armpits than his dad had on his dumb baldhead. Plus, his dad wasn't even familar with the Frankfurt school. How could he take him seriously?

He had a knife in his pocket. He told himself earlier that it would be needed in case of post-hurricane zombies. He fished it out and stabbed his father in the eye.

"ow, stop that kiddo," his dad said.
"well sorry for trying to liven up this drab car ride," he scoffed. He extended the "so-" in "sorry".
February 25, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
Spankbank

February 26, 2011 @ 01:46 PM

Inactive

"wow," i said, pointing to the inbred redneck taking a shit in front of the home depot.

"now son," my dad began, "do not judge, lest we be judged."

I wasn't sure where my dad got that little tidbit from. Probably from the bible. Or maybe a fortune cookie.

We're entered the home depot, and my bloodshot were greeted by the sight of what seemed to be a million people scrambling, trying to procure as many wooden planks, emergency radios, and machine guns as they could wrap their arms around. No doubt, they were not only anticipating a category 5 hurricane, but possibly a post-hurricane zombie onslaught. I smiled a rare smile, comforted that I was not the only one who wouldn't take chances when it came to flesh-eating zombies.

"How are we going to navigate through these bands of rednecks and morons?" I asked my dad.
He glared at me. I knew we wanted me to use my psychic powers to shield him as he burrowed through the swarms of people, but I had never used my gift while high, and I was uncertain as to what would happen. Maybe nothing, but maybe the world would explode. But I also didn't want my dad to know I was high. I held my options in painstaking consideration, splicing both and examining them carefully. I opted to use my gift in the end.

I started to chant. "Kalli Mah. Kalli Mah." The ground beneath us started to tremble, and all the lights that kept the store in a state of sterile white exploded. Suddenly, small groups of people erupted in flame.

"wow, nice job son," my dad said as we made our ways past the crowds of people running around on fire, flailing their arms about and colliding with each other. Their screams crackled and exploded and were very bad sounding. We got all of our supplies and left without paying.
February 26, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
RawShack

and then i fapped myself to sleep.
February 26, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
BTD

When I woke up I found a grilled cheese sandwich in my hand

Black Panther member

February 26, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
prokart

then I wrapped the grilled cheese around my dick and then fapped again and ate it
February 26, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
mr mcgibblets

after that brendan went for the ngyuen and kidnapped a bus of school boys so he could dress them up like girls.
February 26, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
kbos

But unfortunetly the bus crashed on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. kbos came strolling along and raped brendan and everyone else on board.
February 26, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
brannen

Then the rapists impregnated Brendan...
March 1, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
Kshawn

I thought she was 15

It is what it is.

March 1, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
Shynobi

And then he woke up

/End Thread
March 1, 2011 @ 11:26 AM
mr mcgibblets

but brendan rose from the ashes as a shemale phoenix with plans to conquer the world.
March 1, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
KTB Brand

and not a single fuck was given that day

KushTastesBetter @TIMxKTB http://www.ktbbrand.com

March 1, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
ATLskater

because im based and because im gay.i tried to fuck every girl at school

Please login first to reply.