Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 23, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
Deadlock

Dude you're the worst troll ever. Eat a dick and die no homo.
February 23, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
faust

u mad.
February 23, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
Steve Bartman

Must be a big dick
February 23, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
FROADS

All of these new trolls lack a shitload of creativity, I'll throw in DStyles's corny ass in there too. Somehow, u nigs are not clever enough to burn a nikka with wit which is why u rely on repetitive images n unfunny redundant comments that are fuckin lame as fuck. The best troll imo, is fuckin MILK..word 2 mother..dude burned me a lot, and i gotta admit the fucker was hilarious with his clever commentary. My suggestion 4 u new trolls is 2 pick up a book n acquire knowledge, faggots.

Hi everyone, and welcome to my thread!

My Name Is MILK...aka Milk de la Gangsta, spic by day, gangsta by night. Right now, you're probably asking yourselves "Hey Milk, Am I Asian or Just A Really Light Mexican?" and im glad you asked that, because that literally has nothing at all to do with this thread, Aids literally couldnt get into your bloodstream fast enough, you are insane...please get out.

To those who remain, let me begin by explaining how we arrived at this precarious situation...

many moons ago, twas but just shy of a fortnight, The newly appointed, box chevy afficianado known to you affectionately as sir bruhman, earl of donk, duke of girbaud, came to me via pm, requesting that i relinquish just but a pair of those most holiest of holy, bathing apes from my most modest of sneaker collections for the nominal fee of 40 dollars american...to which i agreed.

BAPES PICTURED BELOW

yesterday afternoon i received just that very payment, usps priority mail, in 2 crisp, newly minted, 20 dollar bills.

My brothers,twas truly a most joyous occasion, i immediately proceeded to call my mother to alert her of our newfound financial independance. i told her she didnt have to work anymore, her son had finally made it, we would be on easy street from now on, stop folding those hotel linens for 7 dollars an hour mama, we're aristocrats now, you dont work for disney anymore...DISNEY WORKS FOR YOU!

or so i thought my little brothers....

ohhh my brothers, Less than 20 minutes before my mother came home, i was faced with the daunting and lurid task of explaining to my poor mother how i had fucked it up, how i had fucked it ALL up, for not only did we not live in the 1700's where (adjusted for inflation) 40 dollars could have bought me an army of slaves and a solid gold helicopter like i had previously thought, but i just spent the entire fucking 40 dollars in one otherwise uneventful afternoon at build a bear workshop in florida mall Y_Y

i was creating the prototype for what would later become the worlds 1st teddy bear assassin (shit was maaaaaaadddd cute b, u shoulda seen em, i gave em sunglasses and a hoody and army camo pants but noooooo sneakers so that he can move in silence, amma post pics later im so excited!!! ^_^*)

worse still, i spent 40 dollars PLUS tax, so now, not only am i back to being a broke nobody again, im WORSE off than i began, cuz now im in fucking debt 27 cents, and this debt bruhman, this cursed debt will be paid for in blood, this i vow!

HB, I LEAVE THE DECISION TO YOU,
ABOVE IS A POLL THROUGH WHICH YOU WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF BRUHMANS PRIZED "BAPES"

should by the end of the day your vote be in his favor, not only will i ship him his bapes at added expense to me, i will throw in a mystery prize, it could be an original andy warhol, could be a severed babies hand, i dont know yet, thats what makes it so mysterious.

...BUT

should u vote to the contrary however, i shall personally see the sneakers set ablaze and left to drift out to sea forever and ever more, a viking funeral fit for a canadian

but understand this HB...

MILK dont give a fuck, for all intents and purposes, MILK most likely NEVER gave a fuck, MILK stay not giving a fuck cuz he neva had a fuck to give, MILK is a gangsta, MILK is the future...MILK IS FOR THE CHILDREN!!! cool

lol dude had too many quotables

expierence counts more than a piece of paper ever could, jay held the same seat of power as dame and biggs, who basically started a label and covered most the distribution in the begining by themselves, and built off the street team concept started by steve rifkind on loud and took it much further, jay was in a much better position to handle bussiness than he did

a better question is how a 20 something year old spik cornball from east la feels like hes in any position to pass judgement when he cant even get enuff of a firm grasp on the english language to make even 1 fucking story anyone but your mother would want to read sad

lol goin at teov

because even tho he's italian, we all secretly suspect this ♥♥♥♥♥♥ of speaking english with a russian accent sad

"you are thirsty no? i get juice for you....juice is good"
February 23, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
PlugTunin

Dude you're the worst troll ever. Eat a dick and die no homo.

What did he do to get you pissed?

This new layout is a disappointment

February 23, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
hndlz

MILK can suck a titty for all i care

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

February 23, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

Ummm.....

ok.
February 23, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

What did he do to get you pissed?

February 23, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
mr mcgibblets

lol at this dickhead changing his name everyother day so its harder to ban him.

suck on these lil chinese nuts gayboy.
February 23, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
thebryn

haha over 1000 posts in 2-3 months. is this real life
February 23, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

lol at this dickhead changing his name everyother day so its harder to ban him.

suck on these lil chinese nuts gayboy.

If thats what you niqqas think... Fuck.. it.. do yall

haha over 1000 posts in 2-3 months. is this real life

cool Give ya boy a ribbon new record on deck aww damn cool

Please login first to reply.