Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 23, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
Juki

off first impression it's all about clothing/style. After that it's pretty much about making her laugh.....like he said "mouthpiece"

Doubleclutchhoops.com

February 23, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
ulkgood

no homo

Girls like
1.Personality
2.Smile
3.Smell
4.Clothing
February 23, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
vince24L

Most women could careless what brand you wear. As long as your in decent shape, your clothing fits well and you can make her laugh and confident, your good.

I couldnt date a girl who wears hoodies out and doesnt present herself well.
February 23, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
Lew

girls are materialistic and shallow deep down, they will judge you by you wear first then based off that it depends how she reacts and talks to you. Nevertheless, personality is key also
February 23, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
Virungă

^ lol nice generalization.
February 23, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
BarryGoods

I wear sweats and a white tee on a regular. HAHA FOREVER ALONE. Just playing. got my roly on my wrist to stay icy. i just look at it when people question my homelessness.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

February 23, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
vince24L

....just stop.
February 23, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
Patrick of LA

lol @ this thread
February 24, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
Denny Crane

girls are materialistic and shallow deep down, they will judge you by you wear first then based off that it depends how she reacts and talks to you. Nevertheless, personality is key also

I disagree with this. Guys are the materialistic shallow ones man. Why else you think girls ended up having to wear make-up and shave body hair and everything when dudes don't gotta do nothin?
February 24, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
Lew

I disagree with this. Guys are the materialistic shallow ones man. Why else you think girls ended up having to wear make-up and shave body hair and everything when dudes don't gotta do nothin?
Despite what they say women are very very centered on money and materialistic things, more than you think. Most of these rappers and athletes wives wouldn't be with them without the guap. Money i;e (material things etc) speak a ton to girls. Just look at a bitches facial expression and reaction once she seems some form of jewelry or you whipping a nice car, it's pathetic. Just the fact that theyve become suddenly more attracted to you for having a nice car, wearing nice jewelery etc without having to say shit speaks a ton of volume. Money talks a lot, it can speak for you. You don't have to do shit, you can be the ugliest fuck on the world but if you got dough you're straight with bitches (i;e Donald trump)
February 24, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
tmwtg

^ I think we can all agree that a lot of people are shallow/materialistic.

Let's get this thread back on topic.
February 24, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
london says

Yes, to a certain degree what you wear is important. Eventually you realize that clothes or material goods don't make the man. Hell, you can look like shit and still land broads. It's all about the AURA/SWAG....

It doesn't matter what you're wearing, if you lack self-confidence...it shows.
February 24, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
WhiteMike

DID ANYONE watch the Colbert Report on yesterday where he revealed a survey???

"what do women find sexier in a man?" Survey was done out of i believe 569 women

85% a well dressed man

15% a man with good money

95% of women know that a well-dressed man = a man with good money.
February 24, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
Denny Crane

Despite what they say women are very very centered on money and materialistic things, more than you think. Most of these rappers and athletes wives wouldn't be with them without the guap. Money i;e (material things etc) speak a ton to girls. Just look at a bitches facial expression and reaction once she seems some form of jewelry or you whipping a nice car, it's pathetic. Just the fact that theyve become suddenly more attracted to you for having a nice car, wearing nice jewelery etc without having to say shit speaks a ton of volume. Money talks a lot, it can speak for you. You don't have to do shit, you can be the ugliest fuck on the world but if you got dough you're straight with bitches (i;e Donald trump)

Oh nah you're right about girls with money/possession and that for sure. I more meant like guys are the ones who judge on how a girl looks i.e. they couldn't give a shit if she's nice or rich or whatever if she's not hot.
February 24, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
DUNCAN99

I wear sweats and a white tee on a regular. HAHA FOREVER ALONE. Just playing. got my roly on my wrist to stay icy. i just look at it when people question my homelessness.

lol. i dig this cool
February 24, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
Denny Crane

Yeah, replace 'well' with 'expensively' and it works.
February 24, 2011 @ 06:54 PM
EMU OG

That's cause it's there evolutionary tool. Back in the day when all our ancestors were swinging tree to tree, the bitches went after the dude who could provide them with the most food and best care for her and her children. Fast forward to now, girls still look for a man that can provide her and her children the best possible life, so her children have the best chance to thrive.

Basic biology and anthropology
February 24, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
JCrewkid

A sense of style is a turn on for women, but it's really all about your confidence and personality.

I know I'm attracted to stylish girls more than the regular chicks.
February 24, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
stephantitanic

95% of women know that a well-dressed man = a man with good money.

Son, you need to step your reading comprehension up

Odon.

February 24, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
itskarenho

honestly, we dgaf as long as you look presentable and hygenic.
February 24, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
Axraexl

honestly, we dgaf as long as you look presentable and hygenic.

Iz dis reel lyf?

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

February 24, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
itskarenho

yes.. this is real life.
but hey, every girl has different expectations- this is my opinion.
February 24, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
hndlz

♥♥♥♥♥ wut?

hndlz.tumblr.com

February 24, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
jizzla

As long as you have swagger, cool peronality, somewhat attractive, and can make them laugh..it won't matter that much...I think all of them will pay some type of attention to your clothes at some point,how much they pay attention depends on the age and type though..
February 24, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
qazwsx1

i like it when guys dress with a cup so their crotch area looks big

&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)&)
February 25, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
Brooklyn_718

You have it backwards.. You will never find a man who want's a girl that wears make-up. Every man desires a woman that has natural beauty, and some men don't mind the minor flaws in natural beauty. It is the women who are insecure, and they are the one's who are mostly influenced by the model image of a woman presented on television and magazines.

"dudes don't gotta do nothin" because this is the way a typical manly man is portrayed. This is why men who shave regularly, clip their nails, groom their eyebrows and spritz on a little cologne is called "metro-sexual"....

Most men don't know shit about cars but aim for a lambo why is that ? If you ask a man what's his dream watch he'll more than likely say rolex but why ?.. Fact is alot of people want things to attract attention or acceptance from others.

Men and Women are shallow. But for the most part woman are the shallowest and most materialistic. They are seduced by shiny things and money. Men acquire those things to attract them... This is the way things are.

Another thing is women (like men) are opportunists. They see men with money as a way out of competing, and working their asses off in the real world.
February 25, 2011 @ 05:22 AM
ShamanCountry

If a girls closet is all forever21 and Urban Outfitters, best believe they care about how a guy dresses.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

February 25, 2011 @ 09:50 AM

Inactive

DID ANYONE watch the Colbert Report on yesterday where he revealed a survey???

"what do women find sexier in a man?" Survey was done out of i believe 569 women

85% a well dressed man

15% a man with good money

Exactly in todays society everybody will survive (unless you're a retard). So being the best provider is really not the main thing.. Survival of the fittest is obviously still relevant, but it was more on topic 100 years++ ago

Stay clean and be refreshing= (2011SWAG) is all a girl needs.
February 25, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
Lew

That's cause it's there evolutionary tool. Back in the day when all our ancestors were swinging tree to tree, the bitches went after the dude who could provide them with the most food and best care for her and her children. Fast forward to now, girls still look for a man that can provide her and her children the best possible life, so her children have the best chance to thrive.

It's actually basic psychological human behavior
February 25, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
Lew

You have it backwards.. You will never find a man who want's a girl that wears make-up. Every man desires a woman that has natural beauty, and some men don't mind the minor flaws in natural beauty. It is the women who are insecure, and they are the one's who are mostly influenced by the model image of a woman presented on television and magazines.

"dudes don't gotta do nothin" because this is the way a typical manly man is portrayed. This is why men who shave regularly, clip their nails, groom their eyebrows and spritz on a little cologne is called "metro-sexual"....

Most men don't know shit about cars but aim for a lambo why is that ? If you ask a man what's his dream watch he'll more than likely say rolex but why ?.. Fact is alot of people want things to attract attention or acceptance from others.

Men and Women are shallow. But for the most part woman are the shallowest and most materialistic. They are seduced by shiny things and money. Men acquire those things to attract them... This is the way things are.

Another thing is women (like men) are opportunists. They see men with money as a way out of competing, and working their asses off in the real world.
Exactly, I don't get why some of these dudes don't realize this. This isn't mickey mouse bullshit.

It's actually basic psychological human behavior

Please login first to reply.