Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
February 22, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
gaws

I wouldn't date a girl who didn't dress well. I'd only expect the same from them.
February 22, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
KTB Brand

nah they just care how the dick fits

cool

KushTastesBetter @TIMxKTB http://www.ktbbrand.com

February 22, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
edmoney90

I wouldn't date a girl who didn't dress well. I'd only expect the same from them.

♥♥♥♥♥ you gay, it's what they look like without clothes that matters
February 22, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
gnar

Girls don't really care. As long as you are well groomed, rock it like it's yours, they'll dig it.

Girls care more about what they wear.
February 22, 2011 @ 04:06 PM
Brooklyn_718

who gives a shit what some bitch thinks or wants?

lol powerful statement...
February 22, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
Virungă

February 22, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
PlugTunin

Id say its pretty important to dress well, hasnt helped me though. Forever alone

This new layout is a disappointment

February 22, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
nat turner

my take on this -> some girls do care about how you dress, as others have said just dont look like a complete bum. but the other thing is, if you know you got some real expensive shit on, it gives you a bigger head. with that bigger head means you'll have more swag. more swag = confidence = easy to bag a bitch

lol

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

February 22, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
Quan292

most girls think any dude rocking a button up from american eagle are dressed nice. As long as you dont have the baggy jeans dirty college hoody style then you good. Average female has very little male fashion sense
February 22, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Denny Crane

^^ You are very correct. Guys care more about how girls dress than vice versa.

So much sexual insecurity on the website it's ridiculous. I wouldn't never date a girl who didn't dress well, but it definitely adds interest. It's no different to wanting a girl with good taste in movies or books or whatever else.
February 23, 2011 @ 03:47 AM
edmoney90

So much sexual insecurity on the website it's ridiculous. I wouldn't never date a girl who didn't dress well, but it definitely adds interest. It's no different to wanting a girl with good taste in movies or books or whatever else.

Honestly, I think it's more close-minded to say you would never date a girl that doesn't dress well. I mean shit, you're taking away a good percentage of the female population and saying eww, you don't dress well, get away from me. That's some insecure shit because what if you start talking to a girl and realize she's perfect for you, but oh wait, she doesn't dress well, never mind. Not attacking, just seems silly to me
February 23, 2011 @ 04:07 AM
Denny Crane

Ok you're right, but I don't think anybody is saying they completely draw the line at girls who are impeccably dressed. It's probably more a matter of not dressing badly than specifically dressing well that concerns people, anyway. But as I said, wanting a girl who dresses nicely isn't much different from wanting a girl with good taste in music or whatever. It's not as superficial as it may seem.
February 23, 2011 @ 05:38 AM

Inactive

I wouldn't date a girl who didn't dress well.

. Even if she looks good, she has to have flair.
February 23, 2011 @ 05:41 AM

Inactive

most girls think any dude rocking a button up from american eagle are dressed nice.. Average female has very little male fashion sense

So true. Very few girls know how amazing my clothing is. That's why I wear silk, fur and leather. Cause they know those material represent a dude with insane swag. Get balance in your clothing colorwise as well. If you look ugly you can hide behind a bunch of logos and shit. If you got a beautiful, soulful and unique face/body you wear plain colors. Believe dat
February 23, 2011 @ 05:43 AM

Inactive

It's no different to wanting a girl with good taste in movies or books or whatever else.

Fuck you talking about. Clothing is way deeper than that, it's by far the most important thing.
February 23, 2011 @ 05:59 AM
SWAGteam

^depends on the person. Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't really care bout fashion at all.^

I don't think it's gay to not be attracted to a girl who dresses badly. I mean, it's a hint of her sense of taste; if she don't got any, then I would get turned off by that. Sure, I'd probably still smash, but I wouldn't wife the bitch, you know; they at least gotta have a decent wardrobe.
February 23, 2011 @ 09:35 AM
IsaacEK

Honestly, I think it's all about how your clothes fit. Girls don't care about the brands.

Loose/sloppy shit looks like ass.

So, do girls care about how you dress? I'd say yes.
February 23, 2011 @ 09:39 AM
Danielle

To a point. Yes. But honestly no.
February 23, 2011 @ 10:30 AM
Mistadobalina

as long as you don't look sloppy. i've seen plenty of girls who are trendy to death but are hooked up with dudes who haven't changed their style since 2001.
February 23, 2011 @ 10:34 AM
Mistadobalina

too many negatives in this phrase. i'm sorry but it just ticked me off having to take the extra time to discern exactly what you meant here.

carry on.
February 23, 2011 @ 10:39 AM
tmwtg

^depends on the person. Believe it or not, there are people out there who don't really care bout fashion at all.^

Those are the people we usually pay no attention to.

I'm just saying; you can always train your bitch to dress better. But if she's independent, got her own swag, that shit is >sadcool.
February 23, 2011 @ 11:12 AM

Inactive

It's rare to see a beautiful chick with wack clothing... Obviously without taste/copycat, but her shit is always legit/decent.

As I've said earlier--

Pretty Girl=Pretty Mom-Rich Dad=Good Clothing

Beauty, hygiene and clothing goes hand in hand. At least where I'm from..
February 23, 2011 @ 11:25 AM
tmwtg

^ True.

But there are some pretty bitches who rock peasant shit (H&M, Forever 21) and still look dope as fuck.

Women have way more options. That's why it's kind of embarrassing when I see bitches decked out in Uggs/Northface, ya know?

If a chick knows how to dress and look clean, it means she at least cares about herself.
February 23, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
lihp

gotta be a boss to understand that lifestyle
February 23, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
tmwtg

^ Lol, H&M is pretty cheap, man.

I rock H&M shit too, but quality is subpar at best.

But don't think I'm hating; if she can look good, I dgaf where you get clothes from.
February 23, 2011 @ 11:36 AM

Inactive

If a chick knows how to dress and look clean, it means she at least cares about herself.

. All you need.

You can't shit on H&M though, if you visit high fashion blogs for women, a lot of them mix several brands, new and vintage.
It's not really about brands, if she's clean, she's good.
February 23, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

yes

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 23, 2011 @ 11:39 AM
tmwtg

. All you need.

You can't shit on H&M though, if you visit high fashion blogs for women, a lot of them mix several brands, new and vintage.
It's not really about brands, if she's clean, she's good.

Truth.

I didn't mean my comment to be hating. After all, I rock the shit too. lol

It's the overall aesthetic.

/no ian wang
February 23, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
icon20

fuck what she thinks its what you think.
if you feel good you gotta look good
February 23, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
ichigo81

as long as you don't look sloppy. i've seen plenty of girls who are trendy to death but are hooked up with dudes who haven't changed their style since 2001.

This is so true I really don't think it's about dressing because I see too many dudes with chicks wearing Ed hardy and affliction shit it's about ur mouth piece not ur clothes

Please login first to reply.