Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 19, 2011 @ 12:34 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

February 19, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
Strict9

where is that at? shits fucked up

February 19, 2011 @ 12:49 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

not sure, heard it was in harlem, could be wrong
February 19, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
chemist.

they're saying that black women are more likely to get abortions, therefore "there a lot of black people dying in the womb"

comprehension is key.

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

February 19, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

they're saying that black women are more likely to get abortions, therefore "there a lot of black people dying in the womb"

comprehension is key.

damn i didn't know that thanks sherlock
February 19, 2011 @ 12:56 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

confused

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

February 19, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
chemist.

then why post it faggot?

February 19, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
brosh

then why post it faggot?

bro...
February 19, 2011 @ 01:45 PM

Inactive

You obviously didn't get it because there is nothing offensive about this unless you're pro choice.
February 19, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

black people loss
February 19, 2011 @ 01:59 PM
KoreanJesus

lol
February 19, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Virungă

Even pro life blacks will find this offensive.
February 19, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
LITHIUM

In this case I support it...someone her age should not be having children.
February 19, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
chemist.

bro...

my bad, online sarcasm just irks me.
unless he really didn't understand, then i apologize for my assholery.

February 19, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
FROADS

You obviously didn't get it because there is nothing offensive about this unless you're pro choice.

It's offensive because they have a black kid on it numbnuts. It would have fared a helluva lot better if they had put some pregnant white bitch u constantly see on 16 n pregnant. Not a fuckin kid..Common sense.

I got a feeling the type of people who make those advertisements are starbucks drinkin-Palaniuhk reading hipsters that prolly never been around a gully neighborhood. Watching The Wire can only give u so much insight..smh
February 19, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
Eaton

maybe if you do some research on the campaign you'll realize that it isnt targeting black women, it's attacking planned parenthood for placing the majority of their buildings in minority neighborhoods and because of this african american babies are 3x more likely to be aborted

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

February 19, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
MADVILLAIN

^^
dumb ♥♥♥♥♥
February 19, 2011 @ 02:42 PM
chemist.

i live in canada
helgen lives in japan
do i give a fuck?
not a fucking damn.

da lyrics so icy

February 19, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
trevxv3

I think abortion makes sense for poor ass people who can barely support themselves in the first place. I mean come one without abortion how many homless babies would be walkin around cause mommy had no other choice fuckin left there to die.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 19, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
brosh

Theres nothing racial with this so calm down before reading.

For society as a whole and the areas that are subject to it, putting Planned Parenthood offices in poor areas is good.

People who are in poor neighborhoods are not in the positions to have children. If you have a child at 16 and they are growing up in a poor neighborhood that is surrounded by some raw shit, your child isn't going to grow up to be a productive citizen. That is unless your lock them in the basement on some Josef Fritzl shit. I mean, you have fathers that do ratchet shit to support their family and the children doing ratchet shit to survive. The cycle goes on. You have all these people who don't know about the lifestyle criticizing people of poor neighborhoods calling them hoodlums and shit but when the potential mothers try to do their best to prevent violence in their neighborhoods by not letting a child be born in that hellhole, they still get shat on.

It's just how you see it though. I personally think that pro-life argument is a good one.
February 19, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
FROADS

maybe if you do some research on the campaign you'll realize that it isnt targeting black women, it's attacking planned parenthood for placing the majority of their buildings in minority neighborhoods and because of this african american babies are 3x more likely to be aborted

Even if that were the case, if it did in fact require some research that justified the picture's usage in attacking planned parenthood, the ad definitely appears deceptive to common eyes. You think a black guy walkin down Harlem is gonna do research or know at hand the Ad's purpose? Fuck no. He's gonna get offended, and so would a lot of black women..Smh research?? I'm not gonna waste my time looking into this subject, my issue with this is that it's a deceptive fuckin ad period

Theres nothing racial with this so calm down before reading.

For society as a whole and the areas that are subject to it, putting Planned Parenthood offices in poor areas is good.

People who are in poor neighborhoods are not in the positions to have children. If you have a child at 16 and they are growing up in a poor neighborhood that is surrounded by some raw shit, your child isn't going to grow up to be a productive citizen. That is unless your lock them in the basement on some Josef Fritzl shit. I mean, you have fathers that do ratchet shit to support their family and the children doing ratchet shit to survive. The cycle goes on. You have all these people who don't know about the lifestyle criticizing people of poor neighborhoods calling them hoodlums and shit but when the potential mothers try to do their best to prevent violence in their neighborhoods by not letting a child be born in that hellhole, they still get shat on.

It's just how you see it though. I personally think that pro-life argument is a good one.

So u would know all of this without the use of your computer? and if u were to find this ad posted on your block, you'd say to urself "mmhh People who are in poor neighborhoods are not in the positions to have children. If you have a child at 16 and they are growing up in a poor neighborhood that is surrounded by some raw shit, your child isn't going to grow up to be a productive citizen. That is unless your lock them in the basement on some Josef Fritzl shit. I mean, you have fathers that do ratchet shit to support their family and the children doing ratchet shit to survive. The cycle goes on. You have all these people who don't know about the lifestyle criticizing people of poor neighborhoods calling them hoodlums and shit but when the potential mothers try to do their best to prevent violence in their neighborhoods by not letting a child be born in that hellhole, they still get shat on. "

My argument with this is that it's deceptive as fuck, you're def right if u were to discuss it's purpose considering that u had knowledge of the subject beforehand.
February 19, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
MADVILLAIN

you ♥♥♥♥♥s are dumb just go to the fuckin website
February 19, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
Beach2theBay

I think abortion makes sense for poor ass people who can barely support themselves in the first place. I mean come one without abortion how many homless babies would be walkin around cause mommy had no other choice fuckin left there to die.

i agree with this poorly written statement, especially when it comes to black people. No one is adopting black kids. Black people barely want their own kids so they aren't going to cop another one. White people whom are the majority of adopters usually want white babies or get babies from china. I guess just killing babies isn't the option but until we figure something out it is what it is. We need to really get contraception into kids heads to prevent pregnancy in the first place.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

February 19, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
FROADS

i agree with this poorly written statement, especially when it comes to black people. No one is adopting black kids. Black people barely want their own kids so they aren't going to cop another one. White people whom are the majority of adopters usually want white babies or get babies from china. I guess just killing babies isn't the option but until we figure something out it is what it is. We need to really get contraception into kids heads to prevent pregnancy in the first place.

but u agree that it's a deceptive-lookin fuckin ad, right?
February 19, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
brosh

So u would know all of this without the use of your computer? and if u were to find this ad posted on your block, you'd say to urself "mmhh People who are in poor neighborhoods are not in the positions to have children. If you have a child at 16 and they are growing up in a poor neighborhood that is surrounded by some raw shit, your child isn't going to grow up to be a productive citizen. That is unless your lock them in the basement on some Josef Fritzl shit. I mean, you have fathers that do ratchet shit to support their family and the children doing ratchet shit to survive. The cycle goes on. You have all these people who don't know about the lifestyle criticizing people of poor neighborhoods calling them hoodlums and shit but when the potential mothers try to do their best to prevent violence in their neighborhoods by not letting a child be born in that hellhole, they still get shat on. "

My argument with this is that it's deceptive as fuck, you're def right if u were to discuss it's purpose considering that u had knowledge of the subject beforehand.

na lol

That wasn't directed towards how controversial the ad was. What I meant was that if this ad is an attack towards Planned Parenthood (according to Eaton) then I still don't see the reason why Planned Parenthood is in the wrong.
February 19, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
Beach2theBay

but u agree that it's a deceptive-lookin fuckin ad, right?

absolutely. no one is dumb enough to make that ad without knowing it's going to start shit. they know black people will start marching and shit. That's what we do.

Check out my podcast Music Mongrel Podcast on iTunes

February 19, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
trevxv3

I really think that the ad is just trying to reach out to the african american demographic. I mean they obviously put it in a mostly black neighborhood with a sad looking black girl so that the ad is relevant to those who will see it, I mean im not gunna put this bilboard in the middle of the suburbs in oklahoma

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 19, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

I really think that the ad is just trying to reach out to the african american demographic. I mean they obviously put it in a mostly black neighborhood with a sad looking black girl so that the ad is relevant to those who will see it, I mean im not gunna put this bilboard in the middle of the suburbs in oklahoma

pretty much what i was thinking

i'm pro-ab anyways
February 19, 2011 @ 04:02 PM

Inactive

Pro-abortion? U mean pro-choice?
February 19, 2011 @ 04:03 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

yeah. c'mon man, you know i have 0 intelligence

Please login first to reply.