FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 6, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
sellme

alien physics ufos extra third dimensional prism sphere orbs of the unity peremptory theorem proposed by John Qwilton Francis on the theories less irrelevantly prine themed energy shields.

this.

The anthropology of outer space is a very, very fascinating subject. The way we've been fed stories about space and space exploration dating back to Dr. Carl Sagan's Cosmos, and how we use these stories to orient ourselves in time and space as a species in particular. People hardly stop to think about why these stories have been told the way they have. If any of you are familiar with Vladmir Propp's Morphology of a Folktale, scientists use these stories (with heroes/icons and challenges/solutions) in order to stir up the feelings they want (patriotism, the "quest for knowledge", etc.) It's all quite manufactured, especially considering organizations such as NASA rely on public opinion/congress decisions for funding.

I actually have a lot I want to say but I think imma hold back and just say I highly doubt we will ever be visited by extraterrestrials.
February 6, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
zyezye

I dub 2012 as Contact year and the following year the first contact war, after failed negotiations

PEOPLE WE NEED TO GET READY. TELL JAPAN TO GET THOSE MECHS WORKING ASAP. we're about to go Independence day on this planet
February 20, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
mgonzo91

I seen that video of the ufos in jerusalem that shit looks. Crazyy
February 20, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
theconqueror

Although I can tell you are a very bright individual, your thought process remains inside of a box.

lol this is what i was trying to get across to that dude. he talks as if alien's are similar to us in terms of following our laws of physics and everything that is only possible to us..
February 21, 2011 @ 01:08 AM
Liquid

any updates on wtf the light actually was yet?

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

February 21, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
DBCEE

were all fucked
February 21, 2011 @ 01:35 AM
TALIBAN

I'm scared outta my mind. Fucking extraterrestrials. Have any of you seen this video on youtube called Are You Ready? or something like that? I hella believe that shit for some reason. I'll try lookin for it and i'll post a link
February 24, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
Virungă

February 25, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
KTB Brand

PEOPLE WE NEED TO GET READY. TELL JAPAN TO GET THOSE MECHS WORKING ASAP. we're about to go Independence day on this planet

I call first dibs

KushTastesBetter @TIMxKTB http://www.ktbbrand.com

February 25, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
JesseRay

ive woken up at 4am everyday for the past week. i think im being violated
February 25, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
KTB Brand

ive woken up at 4am everyday for the past week. i think im being violated

the fourth kind

KushTastesBetter @TIMxKTB http://www.ktbbrand.com

February 27, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
stuffle

sure its fake.

plus were here cuz the earths been around forever, space expands and speeds up over time so the longer earths around the more it will move further and further away while increasing its speed.

now im sure if there were smarter lifeforms they would most likey be on older planets much further away allowing them to increase knowledge over time as long as they were in a steady habitable zone for that long of time, but thats would only be if whatever that was on the planet was capable of doing anything close to what we can do.

Because if you think about it if dinosours did happend to continue on in life and never died, do you think they would ever be able to create rockets? dout it.

but i do think there is life around just nothing youd think an 'alien' would be, probly just micro organisms that live deep undergound that can live off of different gas's deadly do humans like the micro organisms we have in certain underground caves here on earth.
February 27, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
soap

if ufo's exist

they are most certainly human made

nazi designed actually

nazi germany had a whole underground facility dug out of the side of a mountain for their top secret ufo program

research dat shit ♥♥♥♥♥s
February 27, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
RawShack

speaking of UFO's did you know Battle LA was based on the actual events of "The Battle of LA" in 1942?

Warning this video is extremely long for a youtube video, watch if your interested:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCy-6tCYaM
February 27, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
Toolay

Anyone consider this might be viral marketing for one of the 100 alien movies coming out this year. Every time I turn around there's a new alien movie coming out action movies cartoon movies and they all look like shit.

Please login first to reply.