SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 3, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Eddy.

February 3, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
PiagetNoodle

What is going on in Egypt? THE SAME SHIT THAT WILL BE GOING ON AND ON LONG AFTER WE ARE ALL DEAD

at least these ppl know how much they are willing to take, i wonder how many ppl here would do anything if/ when government begins to limit more and more rights... BUT ITS ALL ONE NEVER ENDING CYCLE

and for the ppl whining why does America always help? because last time we didn't Hitler was bodying ♥♥♥♥♥s for a good min before we came thru
February 3, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
reversal

What is going on in Egypt? THE SAME SHIT THAT WILL BE GOING ON AND ON LONG AFTER WE ARE ALL DEAD

at least these ppl know how much they are willing to take, i wonder how many ppl here would do anything if/ when government begins to limit more and more rights... BUT ITS ALL ONE NEVER ENDING CYCLE

and for the ppl whining why does America always help? because last time we didn't Hitler was bodying ♥♥♥♥♥s for a good min before we came thru

Who the fuck is whining about America helping? In fact, America isn't helping Egypt right now. The government in Egypt that is currently in power has great foreign relations with America. Not to mention they support a big part of our economy. You know, having something called oil and all.
February 3, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

What the fuck man, who the fuck would do something like this? sad
February 3, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
Lev Lucien

Can anyone explain why pro-Mubarak supporters are beatin down American reporters?
February 4, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

^ cos the american government has all but abandoned support for mubarak? they want him gone, september aint soon enough.
February 4, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
exhale

Can anyone explain why pro-Mubarak supporters are beatin down American reporters?

Government is about to crack down very hard on the protesters. They do not want any media coverage at all. It is not just American reporters. It is journalists from around the world.
February 4, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
PiagetNoodle

Why ♥♥♥♥♥s always want Americas help for shit?? God damn we aint the only rich country, we cant help everybody.

Who the fuck is whining about America helping? In fact, America isn't helping Egypt right now. The government in Egypt that is currently in power has great foreign relations with America. Not to mention they support a big part of our economy. You know, having something called oil and all.

I wasn't claiming help in this particular situation, more so i was talking in terms of general foreign affairs dude.
February 4, 2011 @ 02:58 AM
WomenBeShoppin

africa is a fucking shit hole
February 4, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

so's asia, bitch
February 4, 2011 @ 03:34 AM
Denny Crane

So's En... oh wait no it isn't!
February 4, 2011 @ 03:59 AM
Ledger

What the fuck man, who the fuck would do something like this? sad

Either because people are heartless or there are tourists in there that are trapped in Egypt and fear for their lives, hiring government officials etc to get them to the airport in one piece, regardless of who or what they hit on the way there.

The place is fucked up though and to make matters worse, this could happen tomorrow in most of the middle eastern countries.
February 4, 2011 @ 06:19 AM
dylanjohn

africa is a fucking shit hole

wow thats some ignorant shit to say bruh.

you been there? yeah thats what i thought

Morocco, Cape Verde, Senegal, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya..

africa got some beautiful countries just a shame whenever we see that shit its on some help a kid shit
February 4, 2011 @ 07:25 AM
WomenBeShoppin

wow thats some ignorant shit to say bruh.

you been there? yeah thats what i thought

Morocco, Cape Verde, Senegal, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya..

africa got some beautiful countries just a shame whenever we see that shit its on some help a kid shit

Oh yea brah? My balls look good at certain angles too, but that doesn't mean they arn't dirty and don't stink
February 4, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
Virungă

Oh yea brah? My balls look good at certain angles too, but that doesn't mean they arn't dirty and don't stink

I feel sorry for your mother.
February 4, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol is it wrong that i found his comment funny
February 6, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
HabsFan

To the OP, what's going on in Egypt means you'll be seeing alot more new arab immigrants comin' to the good ol' U.S.O.A and Canada.
February 6, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
goldANDsacks

they upset with the pharaoh. where's moses?
February 6, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
Max S v2

wait wheres king tut
February 6, 2011 @ 11:10 AM
tonysteak

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

February 7, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
Virungă

February 7, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
Axraexl

They need to get there bitch asssess off our land
\Thats what

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

February 7, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
Dave_k

^ my favorite was the dude with bread saran wrapped to his head. the guy with foam wrapped with a scarf was good too haha
February 7, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
Potsnu

They need to roll some tanks out in Egypt. It worked well in China, look how quickly the conflict ended. Sacrifices must be made, for the good of everyone. Draconian utilitarianism imo.

At the current rate, more people are going to die or get wounded than Tiananmen Square. Roll some tanks out, kill a few people as sacrifice to send a message and people will flee.

Before I used to be so appalled at China with the things they do and the lack of human rights. Now that I've seen the world for what it is, they're pretty gangster. They don't give a fuck about anyone or what they think. They do as they please. They censor anything they want on TV and the Internet. Manipulate the media into showing exactly what they want.

A country that does whatever the fuck it wants and violates a plethora of human rights. Yet developed countries still want to do business with them lol. Now that's power.
February 7, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
Dave_k

They need to roll some tanks out in Egypt. It worked well in China, look how quickly the conflict ended. Sacrifices must be made, for the good of everyone. Draconian utilitarianism imo.

At the current rate, more people are going to die or get wounded than Tiananmen Square. Roll some tanks out, kill a few people as sacrifice to send a message and people will flee.

Before I used to be so appalled at China with the things they do and the lack of human rights. Now that I've seen the world for what it is, they're pretty gangster. They don't give a fuck about anyone or what they think. They do as they please. They censor anything they want on TV and the Internet. Manipulate the media into showing exactly what they want.

A country that does whatever the fuck it wants and violates a plethora of human rights. Yet developed countries still want to do business with them lol. Now that's power.

so they should just forget about the dictator "president" thats been in power against their will for 30 years?? they should just suck it up and leave? and just so you know, they have brought tanks out, and the egyptians are protest by putting their heads in front of the tracks so they wont drive them...
February 7, 2011 @ 10:31 PM
tyler,

[youtube]3wi3K8T3pPQ[/youtube]

anyone else see the guy who gets cranked, rolls, and runs away? BOSS cool2dat
February 8, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol the people lost already. business as usual, with or without mubarak.
February 8, 2011 @ 12:02 PM
BitchFunk

February 8, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Knives

viva la revolucion

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

February 8, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
Potsnu

so they should just forget about the dictator "president" thats been in power against their will for 30 years?? they should just suck it up and leave? and just so you know, they have brought tanks out, and the egyptians are protest by putting their heads in front of the tracks so they wont drive them...

Well what do you think the Cubans, Chinese, and North Koreans have been doing the past few decades?

Please login first to reply.