January 31, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

Lets share times when you've gotten hurt very badly, or even possibly broke a bone, yeah?

So one time, when I was like, 6-7, me and my bro were playing 007 on N64 cool(or was it Super MarioconfusedIdk, but he asked me to stand up, so i did, so then he said he wanted to try a wrestling move on me, I kept saying no but he kept saying it wouldn't hurt, so I said yeahsadsadsadsad WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE. The niqqa put my head between his legs, and pedigree'd me... On a Concrete floor -_- I didn't know what happened after that, I woke up in the kitchen with a icebag on my eye, my shit was swole as fuck son, deadass fuck that niqqa for that.

And this other time when i was prolly... 4? Idk, but I was running in the house and ran into the corner of a t.v., right into the CORNER of my eye. Shit ripped my skin open man. I was rushed to the hospital and had to get stitches, now I'm stuck with a permanent scar on my eye.

But you guise gawt stories mayne?
January 31, 2011 @ 09:53 PM
DirtbagZack

i broke my vertabre in a slide tackle bruh

whatever

January 31, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
glennboy

was fuckin my gf (at the time) and she was ontop, my dick kinda slipped out but was still gonna go back in but she came down mad hard, thought she broke that shit.... after i came no words were exchanged, just went home & iced...

Live Life // Get Mo Money

January 31, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

was fuckin my gf (at the time) and she was ontop, my dick kinda slipped out but was still gonna go back in but she came down mad hard, thought she broke that shit.... after i came no words were exchanged, just went home & iced...

were you fucking bethany benz mayne?
February 1, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
Virungă

i broke my collar bone snowboarding yesterday
February 1, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
@abgohard1

i use to skate everyfucking day, wasnt like bomb asfuck, but anything with time you will get nice at it, especially if you not a herb or a herbert, anyways oneday like any other, fuckin rollin down the street, hit a pothole, went flying came crashing down on my ankle, my shit shattered needed surgery like immediately, now im chillen with a rod and some screws, after like 2months in cast, fucking wheelchairridin around and shit, noworries doe, i still hit the weed and i still spit some ill freestyles w/ the ♥♥♥♥♥s from down the block, BOW
-story ended
February 1, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
@abgohard1

by theway this has happened too many times to me my brutha, and bitches dont get it, if u bend the dick its gonna hurt baby, why you no understand
February 1, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
BKBROWN

well at least it didnt break

cool

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 2, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
ShamanCountry

everyfucking day

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.