That awkward moment when...

Jun 22, 2011 @ 16:09
that awkward moment when you make a joke in a thread about that thread and no one laughs

That Awkward moment when the joker wasn't looking for or gives a fuck about anybody laughing.
Jun 22, 2011 @ 16:22
That awkward moment when you realized that you're a real bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥ tongueface Hasnt happened to me yet >smh

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Jun 22, 2011 @ 17:08
That awkward moment back in high school when your friend was whispering loud as hell to you and the teacher yells your name out.

That awkward moment when everybody at a 4way stop stops at the same time and nobody knows when to go.

That awkward moment you see someone you haven't seen in months and you're wearing the same outfit you was wearing the last time you saw them.

That awkward moment when you attempt to hold the door open for someone but your hand slips and the door hits them.
Jun 22, 2011 @ 19:26
The awkward moment when u talking shit about someone and they were behind u the entire time lol
http://poeticcivilians.blogspot.com/2011/06/solace-king.html
Jun 22, 2011 @ 19:32
that awkward moment when your in the gym locker room and some old ass dude gets naked.

I hate that shit. Old ass dudes be on that homo tip I swear. Tryna flash their junk n shit.
Jul 17, 2011 @ 23:12
That awkward moment when you and a homeboy are talking about how you fucked a girl and being super detailed about it and his mom has been in the room the whole time
Sep 28, 2011 @ 14:26
that awkward moment when you're taking a shit at school and you're done wiping your ass, your toilet paper misses, hits the floor, then the paper rolls into the stall next to you and there's some dude in there taking a shit too and he's like "...."

shit was fucking awkward
Sep 28, 2011 @ 15:10
That awkward moment when you attempt to hold the door open for someone but your hand slips and the door hits them.

that awkward moment when you hold the door for someone who's walking mad slow and let you sit there holding the door open for 10 minutes.
Sep 28, 2011 @ 15:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
that awkward moment when you're taking a shit at school and you're done wiping your ass, your toilet paper misses, hits the floor, then the paper rolls into the stall next to you and there's some dude in there taking a shit too and he's like "...."

shit was fucking awkward

i've never had my toilet paper miss.. wtf you doing when you shit?

Inactive User

Dec 21, 2011 @ 12:46
Originally posted by Inactive User

shit was fucking awkward

i've never had my toilet paper miss.. wtf you doing when you shit?

LOLZ! that akward moment when you realise this niga was not wipin his ass.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0