March 8, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
DrewBRFTL

That awkward moment when a girl passes out drunk and wets your bed sad
March 8, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
DrewBRFTL

that awkward moment when you accidently "like" someones shit on facebook then "unlike" that shit with the quickness of lightning.

hahah word. shit happens on my phone all the time
March 8, 2011 @ 02:02 AM
DrewBRFTL

That awkward moment when you're walking in public and trip all stupid. Then look at the ground like it meant to trip you.
March 8, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
chargerfan

that awkward moment when you accidently "like" someones shit on facebook then "unlike" that shit with the quickness of lightning.

This. Always happens on phones
March 8, 2011 @ 08:10 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

The awkward moment when someone sees you around but never says anything to you.....but then adds you on Facebook.

The fuck?
March 8, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
ATLskater

that awkward moment when your math teacher ask you too stay after class then pulls up your twitter that contains tweets such as "Fuck math class"
March 8, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
blackice445

The awkward moment when someone sees you around but never says anything to you.....but then adds you on Facebook.

The fuck?

Haha I hate this shit. This one kid is always liking my statuses and shit but whenever I see him in person we don't say anything to each other. Mad weird and awkward.
March 8, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

Haha I hate this shit. This one kid is always liking my statuses and shit but whenever I see him in person we don't say anything to each other. Mad weird and awkward.

I'm experiencing that shit as well. What the fuck!? confused
March 8, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
airforce416

that awkward moment when you realized that you jacked it to a vid of 20+ dudes jacking on a chick....

*shrug*
March 8, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
faust

that awkward moment when you see two white boys walking out of supreme empty handed. they both have supreme hats on but with different colors. they're having some sort of conversation (most likely about box tees) and they end every sentence with the word ni.gga.

shit, so you saw me the other day?
March 8, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
Jamie Dimon

dat awkward moment when your boy is telling you about this great girl he met last night at a party and then you ask for pics and he delivers and you realize it's the girl that some ♥♥♥♥♥s from your school ran a train on a few weeks ago

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

March 8, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

that awkward moment when you're in the middle of taking a mean ass shit at school then you realize there's no toilet paper....

gawd dammit! it happened to me today and i had to wipe with seat protectors... fuck....
March 8, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
northwest

happened to me twice. the funniest shit ever, but word, awkward
March 8, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
stephantitanic

that awkward moment when you're in the middle of taking a mean ass shit at school then you realize there's no toilet paper....

gawd dammit! it happened to me today and i had to wipe with seat protectors... fuck....

Lol ♥♥♥♥♥, dont act like ur school pays for seat protectors. i kno ur nasty ass, just pulled up ur pants and walked around all doodooed up

Wen ur crossing the street, and some chick comes upto u a asks if u were crossing just to talk to her, and u without thinkin say 'no i got some shit to do', then realize she was a hot asian... coulda copped a number sad

Odon.

March 8, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

The awkward moment when a white kid asks his Dad why you are black....and his Dad says he doesn't know.

The awkward moment when you're in church and supposed to be holy, but can't stop watching a chick's tits and ass suprised
March 8, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
2ichard3rooks

That awkward moment when you're driving on the freeway, and the Amber Alert describes a car identical to yours.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
Astro.

Dont know if these have been said but..
That awkward moment when your stomach starts grumbling in class.

That awkward moment when you pop up from a dream and look to see if anyone saw you.

That awkward moment when your talking to someone old.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
gluteusmaximus

That awkward moment when you're driving on the freeway, and the Amber Alert describes a car identical to yours.

LOL you drive a red Honda civic? I seen an amber alert for one of those today.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
2ichard3rooks

LOL you drive a red Honda civic? I seen an amber alert for one of those today.

haha, no but a drove past a red honda civic and mad cars were trying to slow down and check the lady's plates. I did too, felt bad for the lady driving though.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
Z

That awkward moment when you run into your Ex while she is with another dude, and your riding solo.

That Awkward moment when you run into someone who claims they remember you, and know you name and everything. And you have no fucking clue who they are.

That Awkward moment when you buy condoms. Thats always awkward.

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 8, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
northwest

that awkward moment when u talk to someone and they have a nickname that everyone calls them by but you arent tight with them and arent sure if u call them by their regular name or the nickname smh
March 8, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
jawesome

Dont know if these have been said but..
That awkward moment when your stomach starts grumbling in class.

That awkward moment when you pop up from a dream and look to see if anyone saw you.

all of these are fail.

Instagram: prxsh

March 8, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
It's Only Hype

that awkward moment when you're tired of pretending you're not special
March 8, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
DarianaGrande

that awkward moment when u talk to someone and they have a nickname that everyone calls them by but you arent tight with them and arent sure if u call them by their regular name or the nickname smh

yes. specially if the nickname is one that makes fun of them.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 9, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
DirtbagZack

haha, no but a drove past a red honda civic and mad cars were trying to slow down and check the lady's plates. I did too, felt bad for the lady driving though.

lol i saw that sign on the way to SCU today. lmfao i was on the lookout for that red honda too.

whatever

March 9, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
Denny Crane

Huh?
March 9, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

March 9, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

that awkward moment when you're tryin to fap one out on bangbros before your roommates get home, but for some gawd damn reason it's laggy as shit so you're just sittin there with a limp one hangin out.
March 10, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
mrfunnni

That awkward moment when you call your girlfriend your x's name.

That awkward moment when you tell a joke and no one laughs.

That awkward moment after you jizz in a girls face and dont have a fresh towel for her to wipe it off with.

haha fag

March 10, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
faust

that awkward moment when you're walking around campus and you see someone you know, but don't know whether or not to say hi to, then when she goes "hey! (your name)" you reply back "hey, what's up (call her the wrong name) ?"

Please login first to reply.