Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 16, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
CapnNemo

The awkward moment when you have a great comeback but you end up stuttering.
Which is me all the time.
February 16, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

that awkward moment when listening to iheart & swagson try to rap battle in the rap battle thread.
February 16, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
bulldogskoleff

That award moment when you getting some head and the girl is looking at you while she sucks your dick.(akward for me idk why)

that's the best part, you a homo nigguh?
February 16, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
0ptic

that awkward moment when youre high and say a joke to someone sober, and it's just really awkward cause it doesnt make sense at all.

Favorite one. Happens to me too much
February 16, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
Quan292

that awkward moment when youre class is full but there is a seat open in the middle of the aisle and you make everyone get up while you squeeze into it

that awkward moment when you leave class early and the professor stops talking and stares at you

that awkward moment when youre test has like 5 c's in a row and you think the next answer is c but you know you fucked up somewhere

that awkward moment when you are in a group and someone reads over your work and find madd errors
February 16, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
omar.

The awkward moment when you tell your girlfriend you cant go out because your working late and you meet each other at the same party.
February 17, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
It's Only Hype

that awkward moment when people are laughing at an inside joke that you don't get cause you weren't "in" on it
February 17, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
whenarichniggawantU

that awkward moment when you catch someone picking their nose while driving and they act like they were scratching their face.
February 17, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
mrh

that awkward moment when youre test has like 5 c's in a row and you think the next answer is c but you know you fucked up somewhere

that awkward moment when you are in a group and someone reads over your work and find madd errors

these happen all the time for me except i usually end up correcting a kids paper with tons of errors and giving it back is just awkward as fuckk
February 17, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
OneEyeWilly

That akward moment when your cold as shit tryna get inside the car and they pull the handle the exact second as the driver unlocks the door and your locked out and they start the engine without realizing your still locked out like a dumbass...

That akward moment where someone lies to you and swears to god but you know its a lie and you just play cool but thinking about how many other times they might have sworn on you...

That akward moment where you and a drunk friend are tryna tell a story to a crowd and noone knows who's gonna say what and you guys are interupting each other...

That akward moment when your dog goes to make friends with another dog and you gotta have that ill akward buffering conversation while both your dogs smell each others balls...
February 17, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
buffaloclone

that awkward moment when you realise you are going the wrong direction in the hall so you try and turnaround without looking retarded.,

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

February 17, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
Beach2theBay

that awkward moment when you're not paying attention and walk into a classroom, sit down, and get your shit out only to realize you're in the wrong class.

I just put my shit away and walked out but everyone laughed at me sad
February 17, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
bapa

that awkward moment when you realize your wrong in the middle of an argument, but keep arguing just so you wont look like a dumbass.
February 18, 2011 @ 01:11 AM
Beach2theBay

that awkward moment when your masturbating and your mom knocks on the door and you say "hold on" then she has to come in and pretend she doesn't know what you were doing.
February 19, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

that awkward moment when youre walking through the hall staring a fine ass hynas ass and you look up to see her looking directly at you. you look away and try to walk it off, but u so full of shame

one time this happened to me and she stood there like she wanted an explanation so I said "ok u actin like u aint want dudes to look, u wore leggings for fuck sake"

bitch got mad and walked off b

www.NickyDsss.com

February 19, 2011 @ 01:09 AM
northwest

lmao. OD awkward

that awkward moment when you realize someone heard you hock a huge ass loogey. not a simple clear your throat once loogy, but the one where you have like 4-5 good hocks to get everything out. ur just like.... ah smh @ myself..
February 19, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
reversal

one time this happened to me and she stood there like she wanted an explanation so I said "ok u actin like u aint want dudes to look, u wore leggings for fuck sake"

bitch got mad and walked off b

Forreal. Truth of the matter is they're just selective in who they want to look at them.

That awkward moment when you're at a party and you find your ex talking to your current girl and you're just trying to recon mission this shit to make your girl pull out from the conversation.
February 19, 2011 @ 02:10 AM
Shanklin

^That screams 3some lol

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 19, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
HELLA.

That awkward moment when you sit in a chair and it makes a fart sound and everyone thinks you farted and kinda looks at you so you have to move to make the noise again to show them it was just the chair.
February 19, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
unknown force.

that awkward moment when your fapping and you look over and your dog is laying on your bed watching you...

or when ur having sex late at night then finish roll over and ur dog is sleeping next to u

fuckers everywhere
February 19, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
Joe_

that awkward moment when your masturbating and your mom knocks on the door and you say "hold on" then she has to come in and pretend she doesn't know what you were doing.

hahahhahaha classic
February 19, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
vince24L

This thread makes me realize I'm not the only person who overthinks & feels awkward with stupid shit.
---

That awkward moment when your out with someone and they see someone they know and go say hi, and you stand around pretending like your actually texting on your phone.

That awkward moment when you're in an uncomfortable situation so you pretend like your listening to a voicemail as you walk past.

That awkward moment when your over a girls parents and for something different you fuck while they're gone and after you realize they came home halfway through and her mom is smiling at you the rest of the time there knowing.

That awkward moment when you have to explain to everyone in your family that that girl you've been hanging out with for a year wasnt your girlfriend, she was just a fuck buddy and its done with.

The awkward moment when your cat is looking at you, and you know it knows your high. Or so you think then you realize your just way too high.

That awkward moment when your 17 and having an all weekend smoke session at your buddies house and the pizza delivery man gives you a kitten with the pizza.

The awkward moment when a girl first sees your dick and she makes a comment about the size and you try to play it cool and pretend you dont care but truthfully it never gets old.
February 19, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
eastwood

that awkward moment when you realise you are going the wrong direction in the hall so you try and turnaround without looking retarded.,

pro tip: if its at school, youre straight if you realize that before you get to the water fountain, cause then you can just hit up the water fountain and turn around without looking like a dumb ass
February 19, 2011 @ 12:21 PM
vince24L

That awkward moment when your out for food with a chick who you shouldnt spend money on and the bill comes. Knowing both of you are thinking about it but dont say anything.

That awkward moment when a family member says something to your girl that you lied to her about.

That awkward moment when your not included in something. So you try to play it off the best that you can. But inside your a tad hurt by it.

That awkward moment when a broad tells you about the fun shit she did on the weekend so you fabricate your story of your weekend.
February 19, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
tmwtg

That awkward moment when your out with someone and they see someone they know and go say hi, and you stand around pretending like your actually texting on your phone.

lmao +9000000
February 19, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
glennboy

that awkward moment when your driving and your moms in the passenger seat then you get that itch on your sack but cant scratch it just yet

Live Life // Get Mo Money

February 19, 2011 @ 01:26 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

that awk moment when you're grocery shopping with parents and you see that teacher who hates you
February 19, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
4cubanlinxpt2

nah, both are equally gay.

co-sign
February 19, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
northwest

lol vince is full of awkward shit
February 19, 2011 @ 09:06 PM

Inactive

that awkward moment when you have to explain what brand synergy is to your gay roommate.

that awkward moment when u look like grizzly adams

Please login first to reply.