Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 8, 2011 @ 01:59 PM
Peeno

that awkward moment when you're walking next to a friend and you thought there were gonna turn so you say bye, but theyre still walking next to you.
February 8, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
Tronic

that awkward moment when the chick you've been really feelin' for the past 3-4 months tells you she has a boyfriend.
February 8, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
ulkgood

that awkward moment when the chick you've been really feelin' for the past 3-4 months tells you she has a boyfriend.

super awkward if you guys are eating and she tells you halfway through. Rest of the meal is jus two friends hanging out lol
February 8, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

That awkward moment when you find a spider in your room....but couldn't kill it sad

sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

Always happens, but I stay up as long as i can to catch the little fucker.
February 8, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
TheAbstrakt

That awkward moment when you taking a shit and there's a bug or gecko in the bathroom with you and you can just feeeeel it judging you.

lolwut
February 8, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
ReZ

that awkward moment leaving the stall after a funky shit while there's a line.
February 8, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
Squirt

The awkward moment when you do a silent fart that stinks like hell, and then someone smells it so you act all like 'yo, what the fuck is that shit'

That awkward moment when youre walking with friends and you feel a fart coming but you know you been doing stinky ones recently so you just stop and tense your butt so it doesnt come out, and your friends are like 'why the fuck have you stopped what are you doing?' and you act like you seen something.

That awkward moment when you do a massive shit in your friends toilet and you end up blocking it, you dont know whether to tell your friend or not.

That awkward moment when you in a public toilet doing a shit and after having started you find there is no toilet paper in your cubicle. so you have to wait till the toilet is empty and quickly get up and run with your trousers round your knees to the next cubicle.

the awkward moment when you doing a shit in newark airport and you sat there and the automatic flush goes off seven times when your shitting, and people hear all these flushes but notice you still in there.
February 8, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
lihp

that awkward moment when you try a bunch of clothes on in a store and buy nothing

that awkward moment when your blasting really gay songs with headphones on and your roommate walks in
February 8, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
Jackson12

that awkward moment when you and your boy are smoking weed in your room and your mom knocks mid bowl and all she hears on the other side of the door is "don't come in" and alot of movement and whispering and then the door finally opens to two guys looking way guilty of something and then your moms walks away thinking your gay....
February 8, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
soulamazing.

The awkward moment when you go around town taking pictures of random things...forever alone. sad
February 8, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
Its JQ

that awkward moment when you and your homebody see each other down the hall waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy before you dap up, so you're both jus lookin at other shit(or each other if you wanna make it more awkward) until you get face to face.
February 8, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
northwest

that awkward moment when youre trying to cumshot into your own mouth but miss so you have to lick that shit up.
February 8, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
TALIBAN

that awkward moment when youre trying to cumshot into your own mouth but miss so you have to lick that shit up.

i'm guessing you've seen that faggot ass gif...
February 9, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
DirtbagZack

that awkward moment when you eat some mcnuggets and you get that hard piece in it.

whatever

February 9, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
DirtbagZack

that other awkward moment when you ask for sweet n sour and they say 15 cents and you wanna say "bitch give me the damn sauce" but you dont

whatever

February 9, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
A

that awkward moment when you need to read the word ♥♥♥♥♥♥ out loud in class around your black classmates
February 9, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

that awkward moment when you run out of toilet paper and in your head you're like, "OH GAWD NOOOOOOOO!"
February 9, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
hentai

that awkward moment when you need to read the word ♥♥♥♥♥♥ out loud in class around your black classmates

That awkward moment when you say nigga instead of nigger when you're reading out loud in class around your black classmates.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

February 9, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

that other awkward moment when you ask for sweet n sour and they say 15 cents and you wanna say "bitch give me the damn sauce" but you dont

lol

that awkward moment when there are no double seats available on the bus, and you have to sit next to a stranger, and a double seat becomes available, and you wanna move, but you don't wanna offend the person you're already sitting next to.
February 9, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
OmegaSvpreme

that awkward moment when walk you into the bathroom and theres a tampon in the toilet that didnt flush correctly

why.. the fuck was there a tampon in the mens toilet...
February 9, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
OmegaSvpreme

the awkward moment when in math class, while my teacher/wrestling coach is telling us how he was in the Coast Guard, my friend screams out "did you ever kill anyone?!" and I'm laughing my ass off literally for the next 5 minutes
February 9, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Awww SNAP

the awkward moment when in math class, while my teacher/wrestling coach is telling us how he was in the Coast Guard, my friend screams out "did you ever kill anyone?!" and I'm laughing my ass off literally for the next 5 minutes

LMAOOOO

i would have been dying..
February 9, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

that awakward moment in PE when you have a boner... yeah son it happened

February 9, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
bapa

boners in gym shorts cool
February 9, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

boners in gym shorts cool

they make it so obvious you have a boner! fuck!
February 9, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
nasDAQ

lol

that awkward moment when there are no double seats available on the bus, and you have to sit next to a stranger, and a double seat becomes available, and you wanna move, but you don't wanna offend the person you're already sitting next to.

yes
February 9, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
Hova

lol you should just be like what gimme the sauce dont ever try to play me

they try to charge you at the jew mcdonalds for sauce and they end up giving it for free

dat awkard moment when you lock your friend outside a door and hold it closed

and someone is pushing hard on it and you think its your friend so you keep holding it closed than you finally let go and it turns out to be 2 girls and your friend is still outside lol sad
February 9, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
Beach2theBay

that awkward moment when you think you see your friend from behind and you say "what's up bitch?" then it's not your friend.

that awkward moment when you think you see your friend and yell their name in general and it's not them and you say "sorry. you look like someone I know."
February 9, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
HIDEYOKIDS HIDEYOWIFE

that awkward moment when you think you see your friend from behind and you say "what's up bitch?" then it's not your friend.

that awkward moment when you think you see your friend and yell their name in general and it's not them and you say "sorry. you look like someone I know."

true story son, shit happens to me all the time
February 10, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
sharky

that awkward moment when you walking down the street thinking about some good shit then you start smiling and then you gotta cover that shit up and now your face is all contorted looking and then you think about how fucked up you must look and now you gotta stifle the laughs too...

that awkward moment when you're around a drunk friend of yours who's trying to hit up on a girl and is just failing madly pulling lame compliments and unfunny jokes and shit..

that awkward moment when you walk out of an exam and you say fuuuck i fucked up but everyone else is talking about how easy it was...or vice versa

Please login first to reply.