Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 15, 2007 @ 09:48 AM

Inactive

US would kick Canada's ass hands down

ta gueule..
ok.. so got more nice stores than us.

and after that

the education isnt free

the hospital and all those things, you have to pay. we [canadians] dont have too
the atmosphre isbetter
we dont have bush (but we have harper wich is the 'cousin' of bush sad )
August 15, 2007 @ 09:50 AM
kidkorea

Honestly, you can't call bangers stupid for being bangers. We have no idea how they were raised, or how they grew up. If they knew it was so stupid then there wouldn't be gangs in the same area for generations and generations. It's more than that and I think it's really out of their control. Watch some documentaries on real gang life. Grandparents, Parents, Children, Grandchildren all reppin the same gang its crazy. Baby's get "gang names" along with their real names as soon as they are born. We just don't know what it's like growing up in that kind of environment.

And quit all the internet beef. If you really banged you wouldn't have time to go on the internet and post up on forums like hypebeast.com

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

August 15, 2007 @ 10:05 AM

Inactive

gangs are stupid.

period
August 15, 2007 @ 04:45 PM
tommyroks

^thats true.

and where do you live ryan? im in queens and i gotta worry about that kinda shit....if i wear more than one thing red or blue im pretty much dead.

really? i live in flushing, i dont feel like i'll get shanked..I rock alot of red & blue too. *knock on wood*.
August 15, 2007 @ 05:03 PM
owensA

wait, threadstarter, there are gangs in Saskatoon?? As in Saskatoon in canada? So white ppl are doing crip/blood gangs now then... crazy, lame, but crazy
August 15, 2007 @ 10:35 PM
3ric

if you wear tight pink shirts on my block, gays gallop gracefully to you bearing gifts.

lmao^^^^

but i think that if your in a gang it doesn't prove your a man, if you can stand up for yourself without 20-50 ppl by ur side then ur a man, but thats imo
August 16, 2007 @ 12:01 AM
PeeWee

has anyone ever stepped to you for wearing a bandana or red/blue/any paisley gear?????

its a risk where i live...might get shanked for that shit...its weak yo.

I almost got jumped cuz My friend was wearing GD colors when we were in North Minneapolis lol. I was a little behind em, cuz I was takin a piss, some cats were posted up, I heard em say yo that dude GD? Other dude was like naw he look too young. Safe for the day lol.
August 16, 2007 @ 12:08 AM
That Guy Gus

One day at school, I wore a black/red Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt and Vampire Dunks w/ red laces. I was at lunch about to walk into the lunch line and this dude came to me and said, "Are you a blood?". I looked at him awkwardly and and said "No?". Then, he just walked away. I laughed.
August 16, 2007 @ 12:21 AM
That Guy Gus

ok....lol...chill charged. buy hey aren't you jewish? what good with the latkas (לאַטקעס to be more specific)smile
August 16, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
DunkPunk

bandanas are gay period. imo

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

August 16, 2007 @ 12:29 AM
That Guy Gus

I have respect for your culture, so I wouldnt say that. Yo...my neck is not even that long, it was just that one pic...chill. And get back on topic, will ya?
August 16, 2007 @ 12:49 AM

Inactive

I wear blue bandanas all the time.and i live around LA,and all this "I'll get killed" stuff is bullshit.I tend to get along better with bloods than i do crips,and at first they asked about me when i wore blue bandanas,all you gotta do is say "Im not a crip" and thats it,if you dont claim your shit than your fake,and they dont earn any respect for killing off a fake ass *****.

The most that will happen is you will get hit up,"Where you from *****?" and you just reply "I dont bang" and then ur done.People make a big deal about what colors you wear.you can wear a red hat with a red bandana with a red shirt with red pants and red shoes in a all crip neighborhood,and your liable to get hit up,maybe fucked up physically,but death? naw.

you got things a lil twisted.
August 16, 2007 @ 12:53 AM
PeeWee

Hes in LA, your in NYC..., how would you kno?
August 16, 2007 @ 02:42 AM
focus

ONE TIME I WORE BLUE AND RED AND I GOT MAJOR PENIS.
August 16, 2007 @ 03:39 AM
Flawless

any blood or crip set outside of LA is a joke... even if they do have OG's or ties to LA... lookin like lil camron's runnin around and shit.

Why Is It A Joke
Gangs Are Everywere
It Dont Matter Were U At
Anybody Can Start A Gang
August 16, 2007 @ 01:23 PM
camthraxFHK

I just can't handle all the portlanders rocking bandanas. Morons.
August 16, 2007 @ 02:00 PM
Freshcity

i got followed by a couple of crips in this part of boston where my girlfriend lived and i was wearing like light blue vans and i forget what else. no red. i think they thought they could have just jumped me cause i looked like a rich white kid
August 16, 2007 @ 04:03 PM
fresh4life

iused to get in all sorts of trouble with mexicans in the bad parts of town... wearing blue and red and bandanas ahah
August 16, 2007 @ 04:07 PM
CHEEP

one tim ei was on south street in philly... was just wearing a white tee and some jeans... and these 4 kids in red dickies jumpsuits and bandannas come up to me. one of them asked me for a light. i said "ok, but let me hit that blunt". . .

i walked around south street smoking a blunt with them.

the other gang experience ive had was these peurto rican guys i worked with... one was supposedly high up in whatever gang... but they always invited me to the partys and tried to speak spanish to me.

so, i guess g's like me.
August 16, 2007 @ 07:20 PM
ouija

we got ms 13 in outskirts of boston from what i heard they run pretty deep there mostly from el salvador and they came from armies n stuff most of em are punks but they wear light blue and cary machedes(sry i cant spell) none of em really carry guns but there fucking pricks i dont like ne gangs but they raped a lil handicapped girl down here and if id see one of em the likely to get shot even though we dont bang rags like that in the bean

I'll be starting college in Boston this fall and I was just wondering if gangs were prevalent there?
August 14, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
uflores1999

Na nigga do go wearing black and gold around Long Island and queens them ms 13 niggas be chopping on ur ass with machetes 
August 14, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Na nigga do go wearing black and gold around Long Island and queens them ms 13 niggas be chopping on ur ass with machetes 
14 year old kid bumps 6 year old thread to talk about gangs

log off

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 14, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
Tathens

SHOUTOUT TO THE CRIP WHO'S FAVORITE COLOR IS RED

MY BRAND: http://desperotica.com ✿) http://www.tathens.tumblr.com

August 14, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
PaydPal

Skrong 1st postcool

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

August 14, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
DrakeDaGOAT

got a ticket for driving by a bitch ass red stop sign today

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 14, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
quiet1

suspended

C's up b's down

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

August 15, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Head Hunterz

the hybrid gang,
show off the colors of a crip, throws up and bangs with the bloods

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

August 15, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
trippin0ut

infamous youre not hard.

la eme only run the mexicans in jail, ms-13 only run shit in there country they dont do shit in the states, and yes i would know i live in L.A. or well i did

I agree tho man, ms isn't as big of a threat as the media tries to make them out to be.  and I feel like they only beef with other latino gangs. 
August 15, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
me>u

instagram: funthera

August 17, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
iggyhaxor

id spit in they faces
do you even lift bro?

plus i aint poor
so none of that trash exists in my nbhd

Please login first to reply.