January 24, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
Shanklin

So as some of you may or may not know, me and a few others are collabing on a photobook that is going to drop soon. Anyway, we need quotes for the book to give it a more personal vibe, and what better way to do that than make a thread asking for quotes?! Soooo basically if you want to be apart of this book somehow (and possibly apart of history yeeeeeeea cool) drop some of your favorite quotes from HB members in here and you might just make it in.

One of my faves till this day

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 24, 2011 @ 11:01 AM
DStyles

Ayo I'm 27 , do you think I really give a fuck about getting neg reputation ??

That's not koor taking a pic with lil b that's lil b taking a pic with koor

-

teov

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 24, 2011 @ 11:10 AM
Shanklin

Hahaha, what's that one quote that teov says about small shops in milan? The one that started it all lol

January 24, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
gaws

"You're going to need to learn to simplify your factions if you ever want to get any respect on this forum"
Ryan to KVC( ? )
January 24, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
Bill B.

na du

and anything by aTTag

/thread
January 24, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
Shanklin

Who's that nigar in your sig?

"Nah, I can't deal drugs. Too many aspects of being a stoner for me. Me dealing is like Jordan wanting to cover all aspects and play another sport like baseball.......wait."

January 24, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
Virungă

January 24, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
Bill B.

I actually have no idea. This is my first time back on this name since I was banned a year ago.smile
January 24, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
January 24, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
lol

"this is my style, this is me"

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

January 24, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
livestok

donaldray planterium quote

ronnel gucci sandals

ronnel quote in da sig vvvvvvv

edit: shoutout FPM
January 24, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
exhale

body too soulful to touch.
January 24, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
art vandelay

Good quotes guys, they kinda remind me of this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
January 24, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
jawesome

Good quotes guys, they kinda remind me of this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

lmao, who said that shit??

Instagram: prxsh

January 24, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
tripple6shit

no hate but theres is like 20 memories threads floating around why make another
January 24, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
Shanklin

I didn't realize that there were that many. That other thread is 12 pages long so its all good cool

March 8, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
Virungă

Originally Posted by SubP View Post
Listen here you fucking faggot fob. Not only are you a fob, but you're afraid to speak english in public. *****s laugh at your accent behind your back, I bet in school you were afraid of standing up and giving book reports.

Your english is worse than Chopstickthugz. Keep watching old re-runs of "Friends" on the WB, cause i know thats what your ESL teacher at the local community center suggested you to do, so that you could pick up 'american slang'. But that shit failed along time ago cause you ended up sounding like a retarded 'Joey'. You ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Don't fucking catch me at a dim sum joint. I'll catch your ass sitting down with a group of your Fresh off da boat friends, all squinty eyed and shit, using your chopsticks and shit cause you're a pro at picking up bamboo shoots and putting them in between your greasy soy pig laiden lips. I'll also probably catch you slurping your bowl of soup cause fucking fobs don't know shit about manners.

The ironic thing about you, is that you try to make yourself look like you're 'asian american'. Like you grew up in the U.S. Thats why you wear abercrombie and shit to make it seem like you're 'down with the white culture'. You aint down for shit. Cause when *****s ask you a question they can hear that ching chang accent. And by the way, you aint helping your apperance with that fob ass haircut. Yeah ***** i saw you once on stickam, your profile pic. Wearing a hollister rugby or some shit like that, but you had a Goku haircut. Yeah *****, i know all about you.

lol
March 8, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
3FX

lol

fucking subp. i think he was asian too, RIP. the legend that will forever make hb trolls nothing but mere wannabes.
March 8, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
March 8, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
soap

March 8, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
Its_SONIC

lol this was all because i asked him a question..

"bj chill out like a sonic slushie"-subp

what did brendan say recently something like "idc bout girls, i just care bout supreme and my raps"??
March 8, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
glennboy

Ronnel's bawse theory

Live Life // Get Mo Money

Please login first to reply.