FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 23, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
KOpunch

FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu

i'm nickin out though.. what do? confused
January 23, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
basicnoba

smoking what?

if you're trying to quit cigarettes, just smoke some weed!

helped me smile
January 23, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
KOpunch

^ Yes cigs...

Ya, i've been wanting to burn lately.. probably save me more $$ lol
January 23, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
JohnDank

good shit man. i never really liked ciggs the smell and taste is just fuckin nasty
January 23, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
db_cooper

sunflower seeds
January 23, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
KOpunch

good shit man. i never really liked ciggs the smell and taste is just fuckin nasty

Word.... its just a stupid habit that I picked up lol..

sunflower seeds

Ive been chewing gum, and candy and shit.. ahah.
January 23, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
It's Only Hype

good luck man
January 23, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
exhale

mind power. i quit. i also quit lots of other drugs. put yourself in a position where you can't smoke even if you wanted to. then you just have to deal with not being able to. after several days it gets easier.
January 23, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
KOpunch

good luck man

Thx... dad seemed happy to hear that I was trying to quit. He told me that hes gonna try as well.

Doubt he'll follow through though..
January 23, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
KOpunch

mind power. i quit. i also quit lots of other drugs. put yourself in a position where you can't smoke even if you wanted to. then you just have to deal with not being able to. after several days it gets easier.

^^ Word.. I did quit for like 9 months then I just somehow cracked and had to have one. Then I was back to where I was.

Hopefully I won't fail this time lol
January 23, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
exhale

not going to lie though. i quit but still smoked a cigarette every now and then like maybe one or two a day then no smoking for a day or two then maybe one. but i have no more and now i dont know if i should buy a pack in case i want one at night or something.

dont think i should but still lol. thats addiction for you i guess.
January 23, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
jaded

who is Tryna and why should we care that he/she quit smoking?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 23, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
KOpunch

who is Tryna and why should we care that he/she quit smoking?

i see wat u did there
January 23, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Seanskeet

Have a kid
March 22, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
meganjo

People who cannot stop smoking need to find proper motivation. As only you get to know about the harm and about pointlessness of smoking you will definitely quit this bad habit. There is nothing good in smoking. That is why, you should take care of yourself and to get rid of the terrible effect of smoking on your health. It is time to decide what is more important for you: bad habit or many happy days of your life.
March 22, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
ShamanCountry

Bitch shut the fuck up.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

March 22, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
YoungDizzal

Bitch shut the fuck up.

AHAHA my exact thoughts cool

The first few days are the worst, especially when you see people smoking around you....
March 22, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
Dental Plan

Discipline. That's maybe the most valuable lesson I've learned in the army. Just gotta have motivation to do it and be able to stick with it
March 22, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
GoRubio

^ this.
I used to smoke (not that much), but now I gave it up completely. Running helped me out. The more I didnt smoke, the better I was running, and the better I felt about myself. Power of positive thinking. Just try picking up a habit or hobby that stops you from smoking and shows that you can live life without it.
March 22, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
Youngfresh6def

People who cannot stop smoking need to find proper motivation. As only you get to know about the harm and about pointlessness of smoking you will definitely quit this bad habit. There is nothing good in smoking. That is why, you should take care of yourself and to get rid of the terrible effect of smoking on your health. It is time to decide what is more important for you: bad habit or many happy days of your life.

how the fuck are you gonnna join hb and thats the first thing you post. your name is meganjo though, so post tits or GTFO.

In regards to this thread, start smoking weed. I have never smoked a cigarette and really have no urge to maybe because of the weed.
March 22, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
element

I was never really a huge smoker in the first place, but I quit out of disgust. I chilled pretty much every day for two weeks with a homie who smokes a pack a day. Smelling the stoges all time and not having one was enough for me to kick the habit.
March 22, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
soap

i quit a couple weeks ago

was pretty simple

just don't goto the gas station to buy a pack

after a couple of days i could care less
March 22, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
itskarenho

sunflower seeds and weed smile
good luck
March 22, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
MaliciousInten

lmao @ these ♥♥♥♥♥s

but i just quit recently...only been smoking for like 2 years but now if i smoke a jack id just feel like shit for a bit and my dumbass never had the best lungs so after playin bball for like 30 mins my ass would be DONE...shit was embarrassin.

now i dont fuck with anything that isn't green

That makes almost no sense what so ever. Smoking bud has more of a negative effect on the lungs gram for gram.
March 22, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
MaliciousInten

the actual contents of bud aren't bad for you and depending on what you use to smoke it depends on how harsh its gonna be but personally (thought I guess its hard to tell since I used to smoke cigs too) after smoking a blunt my lungs may be a lil irritated at the moment but whne I wake up in the morning i'm straight, as opposed to a night of drinking and smokin a ton of cigs. they don't hit me then but when i wake up im like god damn how many i smoke suprised

Carcinogenic hydrocarbon along with tar and other radioactive isotopes are going to have negative effects on your lungs no matter what way you choice to ingest marijuana.
March 23, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
Sonny Crockett

give more head
March 23, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
GP La Flare

1. do you smoke buds or cigs?

2. "Moderate smoking of marijuana appears to pose minimal danger to the lungs. Like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke contains a number of irritants and carcinogens. But marijuana users typically smoke much less often than tobacco smokers, and over time, inhale much less smoke. As a result, the risk of serious lung damage should be lower in marijuana smokers. There have been no reports of lung cancer related solely to marijuana, and in a large study presented to the American Thoracic Society in 2006, even heavy users of smoked marijuana were found not to have any increased risk of lung cancer. Unlike heavy tobacco smokers, heavy marijuana smokers exhibit no obstruction of the lung's small airway. That indicates that people will not develop emphysema from smoking marijuana."

lol niqqa wrote a book

March 23, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
Tyler-M-

keep at it bro, cigs arnt worth itt

Please login first to reply.