January 20, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
Mr.Doback

So i just booked my flight to SF for Wekfest in the end of February. Since the show is only 1 day, i plan to hit up a bunch of spots since Ive never been to SF before.

Other than alcatraz, japantown, haight st...

what are some good spots? i think we are goin to sutra one night, but i want to check out as much as we can.

lay it on my hb fam. coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
January 20, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
araw at bituin

pier 39? haha

http://instagram.com/qyel

January 20, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
Erikuff

hit up downtown and explore
January 20, 2011 @ 01:44 AM
THiZZ

What day you landing cuz Wek Fest is on the 20th??? And pretty much all of downtown is enough for a day. You can hit up Hunter's Point...Mission...Filmore Great place for tourist...

-THiZZ
January 20, 2011 @ 02:12 AM
chargerfan

house of Nanking on Kearny, amazing food
January 21, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
Soldier187

What day you landing cuz Wek Fest is on the 20th??? And pretty much all of downtown is enough for a day. You can hit up Hunter's Point...Mission...Filmore Great place for tourist...

-THiZZ

Buahahaha.

Also, its nearly impossible to visit all SF tourist spots in a day. Might as well hang around downtown.
January 21, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
undercover.

Valencia for food/hipster watching.
January 21, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Mr.Doback

i fly in thursday morning around 11am, leave sunday around 11pm

thizz - u goin to wekfest?
January 21, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
pierre pierre

union sq. market st. area...
for all the shops.

haight st. is dope, cool shops.

lomboard street for the winding road.

china town which is walking distance from union sq.

golden gate bridge/park...

hope that helps.
January 21, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
THiZZ

i fly in thursday morning around 11am, leave sunday around 11pm

thizz - u goin to wekfest?

Yeah im going, but don't go to the places i listed i was just fucking with you. Stay around downtown and the piers and you'll have plenty to do. And if you see a random bush in the middle of the sidewalk kick that ♥♥♥♥♥ in the head.

I'm driving in a caravan of cars to Wek Fest...

-THiZZ
January 21, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
Edward Chiu

^^^whats wrong with the Mission? Its the most vibrant district in the city. Everything else in the city is cookie cutter shit. Upper and Lower Haight, Hayes Valley, Potrero Hill, Marina Valencia and so on is all the same shit. Hipsters hanging around sipping their skinny lattes. And if you talking about crime in the Mission, only outsiders think that.

Go to the Mission, bring a camera and enjoy. The only HB spot in the Mission is Benny Gold, but if you explore the Mission you get to see some dope shops. If not check out these other spots.

Embarcadero
Lands End/Legion of Honor
Golden Gate Park/Ocean Beach
Downtown/UnionSquare
NorthBeach
Broadway
Chinatown

Fuck Japantown, shit is like 1sq block, pretty sad if you ask me. But do yourself a favor and visit the World Famous Haight/Ashbury, lol.
January 21, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
THiZZ

Ain't shit wrong with Mission but its not like a must see place. The food is bomb as hell and there is a few cool ass spots to chill at Mission be live as fuck sometimes. There is better places to go see and shit with the amount of time he has...

-THiZZ
January 22, 2011 @ 02:09 AM
Erikuff

^^^whats wrong with the Mission? Its the most vibrant district in the city. Everything else in the city is cookie cutter shit. Upper and Lower Haight, Hayes Valley, Potrero Hill, Marina Valencia and so on is all the same shit. Hipsters hanging around sipping their skinny lattes. And if you talking about crime in the Mission, only outsiders think that.

Go to the Mission, bring a camera and enjoy. The only HB spot in the Mission is Benny Gold, but if you explore the Mission you get to see some dope shops. If not check out these other spots.

Embarcadero
Lands End/Legion of Honor
Golden Gate Park/Ocean Beach
Downtown/UnionSquare
NorthBeach
Broadway
Chinatown

Fuck Japantown, shit is like 1sq block, pretty sad if you ask me. But do yourself a favor and visit the World Famous Haight/Ashbury, lol.

Dude is speaking the truth. I dont care where the fuck you go, as long as you spend a meal at El Faralito's in the mission you will be straight for the entire trip.
January 22, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
&y

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
January 22, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
CoppedaPair

Hit up Union Square. Has the dope shops goin.
January 22, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
chargerfan

Hit up Union Square. Has the dope shops goin.

Black Scale around the corner

Please login first to reply.