Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 19, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
Herban

Isn't sacrifice a small part of a relationship? If your girl can't meet your needs tell her or find a solution that wouldn't violate the relationship. I mean, if your going to commit yourself to a girl at least be trustworthy.
January 19, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

Have her in your contacts as some random dudes name. Like "Ivan" or "Billy" or some shit.
January 19, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Because the relationship can turn into something in the future.

You guys are taking relationships way too seriously. It's not like youre engaged or married to these hoes.

IMO....not worth the risk....cuz it's a small world...what if somehow you do become serious and then shorty finds out you were cheating? You're likely gonna get left. And you're establishing a potential future good thing on lies. That's not a good look. If it can be something in the future, treat it like that. If she ain't meeting your needs, tell her what your needs are.

Or at least break up with her out of respect. Do your thing then get back with her. But don't cheat while you're with her. Not fair to her. Not worth it in the long run. And if you're just trying to get cheeks, then don't let it become a relationship.
January 19, 2011 @ 02:46 PM
deegee

jumpoff phone!!

http://www.prevailco.com

January 19, 2011 @ 02:47 PM

Inactive

Your girlfriend must either be ugly, lame, boring, shitty in bed, or why else would you need to cheat on her?
furthermore your game must be bad, why have a steady girlfriend when youre cheating anyway? for the regular sex? why not have an open relationship? oh yeah i forgot, 'cus youre not man enough to propose it or find a girl whos actually cool about it.
get over yourself, cheating is for losers. either be single and fuck different bitches every day, or stay faithful to your girl.

Realest shit I've seen this month on here.
January 19, 2011 @ 02:53 PM

Inactive

Than be with her, and don't touch anyone else. Disgusting.
January 19, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
RyanF.Baby

im not into cheating personally

1 bitch is usually enough of a headache

you really trying to deal with 2? that's like a full time job

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 19, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
Virungă

Don't Cheat, just do like Donell Jones

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhfCgSA6DeQ
January 19, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
snuggles

its human nature. all men do or have temptation at one point or another. how not to get caught? its just how you go about it. final answer, save the headache and dont cheat. trust me i've strung 4 women at the same time in the past. like ryan says too much to deal with.
January 19, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
Theseventhletter

I'm just saying, it would be pretty damn funny if OP came back in the thread talking about school.

my 2 cents, don't cheat. Of course all men look at women with lustful eyes but that doesn't mean you gotta act on it. If you're happy in your relationship then what else would you need? If you love the girl you're with then cheating on her and the emotional damage it would cause her should weigh on your conscience too heavily for you to do it if you really do care about her. If you want to be promiscuous be single it's not only easier but more fun.
January 19, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
gnar

dat karma

January 19, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
Theseventhletter

Oh and some girls will find out and never confront you about it, they will just go out and do shit 1000000000x worse. About 4 years ago I was talking to a girl who took and sent me nudes while her BF was asleep in the bed.
January 19, 2011 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

Nikka was you the one she send pics to?

Im a fuck you up!
Herban

Have her in your contacts as some random dudes name. Like "Ivan" or "Billy" or some shit.

So your gf can think your gay when a ♥♥♥♥♥ named Billy sexts you?
illy

I'm just saying, it would be pretty damn funny if OP came back in the thread talking about school.

my 2 cents, don't cheat. Of course all men look at women with lustful eyes but that doesn't mean you gotta act on it. If you're happy in your relationship then what else would you need? If you love the girl you're with then cheating on her and the emotional damage it would cause her should weigh on your conscience too heavily for you to do it if you really do care about her. If you want to be promiscuous be single it's not only easier but more fun.

this. that's also how you end up with a girl that knows you cheated, retaliates and never tells you about it. and i know that most of the guys that are cosigning cheating in here would be heartbroken if the woman they claim to love cheated on them.
January 19, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I never cheated on my girl and we were happy. She was a jealous one sometimes but I never really looked at another girl that way. Why be in a relationship if your gonna cheat? Casual sex is one thing but a full blown relationship means your exclusive. If she cheated on YOU you'd be ready to beat the bitch. It's a two way street dog, I have always been fortunate enough to be with a girl i never wanted to cheat on.
January 19, 2011 @ 04:41 PM
DStyles

You guys are taking relationships way too seriously. It's not like youre engaged or married to these hoes.

let's say you're the chick in this situation. How would you feel if you found out in the near future that your man/husband cheated on you?

I'm just saying, I wouldn't bag a girl to make her my GF if she's not going to be fulfilling my "needs"

I rather be single and roll with a different chick every now and then... friends with benefits.

+kanye shrug+

edit: me personally, I only want a GF because she can be the one. The one I will spend the rest of my life with.

What is love?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usGCnVqIqA

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 19, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Vicodin

cheat or be a suck up , both have worked for me , if the teacher really like you she might give you a break, as for cheating , what i did in highschool , was wrote the answers on my desk , and rubbed them off once i wrote it down on the test , another was it write ur shit on a note card and wear a big jacket with inner pockets , and just keep a look out
January 19, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
Theseventhletter

this. that's also how you end up with a girl that knows you cheated, retaliates and never tells you about it. and i know that most of the guys that are cosigning cheating in here would be heartbroken if the woman they claim to love cheated on them.

I've been the other guy before women are capable of some GRIMEY shit, and Ive seen even worse and heard of worse. Moral of the story: "Don't do it dog it's just not worth it." - DMX
January 19, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
fboys4life

What I'm trying to say is that you should always treat others like you wanna be treated. I have never been cheated on (at least no case that I know of hahaha) but I would be fucking devastated if my girlfriend cheated on me. Seriously, dont do it.
And to the guy that said your relationship could be something big in the future: Would you want to marry someone that you cheated on before? The only person I would want to marry is the one that has made me happy from day one 'til the very end.

If you want to fuck someone else every day, then fuck relationships and stay single, theres nothign wrong about it.
But I dare anyone to give me one good reason to stay in a relationship while (SECRETLY) fucking other women.
January 19, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
dOpeMitch

??? i dont understand your logic

you stay in the relationship because it can turn into soemthing for the future, but you cheat on them becasue it aint taht serious and you want other pussy
January 19, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
illy

I've been the other guy before women are capable of some GRIMEY shit, and Ive seen even worse and heard of worse. Moral of the story: "Don't do it dog it's just not worth it." - DMX

word to me it just makes more sense to set up a friends with benefits situation with more than one person. like if you aren't ready to settle down and be serious then let all of the people you're dating know that and let the main girl that you see potential with know that you might want something in the future and keep your fingers crossed that she'll want you some time down the road. problem solved. the whole premise of cheating is counterintuitive. either date a bunch of bitches or settle down with one. i don't understand the conundrum.
January 19, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
mrnogoodnick

if the new chick is down with u cheating on the old chick:
don't call or text each other. open a new gmail (or whatever) account with a username and password you've never used before and only communicate thru that. don't save login info for auto-complete, erase web history or use private browsing, on firefox its ctrl-shift-P.

u 2 shouldn't be romancing each other anyway so wtf do u need to call and text for?
set-up the hook-ups and bang away

if the new chick is NOT down with u cheating on the old chick:
use whatever methods u can think of
but chances are you'll eventually get caught
it'll probably be fun and exciting while it lasts tho
just make sure no one has access to burn/bleach/or otherwise fuck up your shit when they find out

apparently most of the posters (other than Infamous)
couldn't read the thread title thru their emo tears

yea yea yea no one should ever cheat, lie, steal, drink booze, get high, eat chocolate
or do anything a virginal teenager wouldn't do
smh fucking lames

and yea Infamous "most bitches wont be cool with you fucking them and someone else at the same time"
but the ones that are cool with it are FUCKING AWESOME!!&)&)
January 19, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
linh

lol most bitches wont be cool with you fucking them and someone else at the same time.

wait..there are chicks that don't mind? lolwat?
January 19, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
Lew

idk i just cant live with the conscience of cheating with some i supposedly love, that shit would consume me and be on my mind for a very long time
January 19, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
illy

if you're not in a relationship with someone and you are dating/fucking/whatever other women, there is nothing for anyone to be upset about. just replace them if they get upset. as long as you're upfront about the lack of seriousness and commitment there's no issue. people in their 20's are usually extremely open to the idea of sex or some kind of relationship with no commitment, knowing that the people they're seeing also aren't committed. but to pretend to dedicate yourself to someone, tell them you love them, text them all day, and then go to sleep with someone else is completely foolish.
dat karma.
January 19, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
tripple6shit

yo sometimes a bitch is a really good girl but not what u want at the moment but obviously u need her in the future so u keep her around
January 19, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
BarryGoods

Not sure if its been posted but I'd say watch that Bill Belamy flick How to be a Player. It's a good start.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

January 19, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
illy

you're overthinking it. if you're catching feelings then that's a sign that you need to cool your jets and focus on that person. but a lot of people do just fine dating several people and being honest about it. cheating brings dishonestly into all the relationships, not just the person you're claiming to love and be committed to, but to everyone that you're involving. not to mention if you're messing with women or men that know they're the "other" person, they're grimey and are probably messing with more people than you know about. yuck.
January 19, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Quan292

When cheating try not to have any type of relationship with the side girl. Make it more of a random hook up thing or a freinds with benefits that doesnt know about your relationship. Some girls can stay cool with being the side ho for a long time but they always get tired of it and try to ruin shit dont give them the chance. Alsways keep it as low-key as possible, there will always be a hating as girl, dude, or even a friend.

Please login first to reply.