Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 7, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
pfill

he asks about job opportunities and people postin up nyc and cali, fucking LOL

look at canada, toronto/montreal/vancouver to start if you want bigger cities (SERIOUS)
January 7, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
alex.

it's live in my third world brother not life, lmao..

and i would rather move to ny cuz i hate heat
January 7, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
A

Shit, I'm from Chicago, but I would personally move to NY in the near future. Dat NY lifestyle. cool
January 7, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
Lil Boosie's Fade

lol why you mad though? plus i don't really like salty foods so i won't stay salty. and don't call me friend, i don't even have you added on facebook. hahaha eat poop.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU
January 7, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
FlamingBible

lol why you mad though? plus i don't really like salty foods so i won't stay salty. and don't call me friend, i don't even have you added on facebook. hahaha eat poop.

you already know why i'm mad. lay off the salty nuts. i dont have facebook. ur internet life is great. ahhahahahahahaha eat diarrhea.
January 7, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
drtmcgrt

So you can pick any city in the states and move just like that? I don't think it's THAT easy dude. First, you need to apply for some sort of visa. In this case, a work visa. You might want to read up on that: www.workpermit.com/us/us.htm Good luck, shit's complex as fuck.
Easiest solution: fly to Mexico and jump the border.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

January 7, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
nico

Bellevue, WA
January 7, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
faust

you already know why i'm mad. lay off the salty nuts. i dont have facebook. ur internet life is great. ahhahahahahahaha eat diarrhea.

hahaha are you stupid? you said i was salty? look at what salty means you idiot.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/salty

you're saying i'm of, seasoned with, or containing salt? ummm duh most people have salt in them you idiot. and why you talking about me being salty? you wanna eat me? what are you gay? go suck a monkey's testicle dipped in salt...twice. HAHAHA and if you don't have a facebook that just means you don't have friends. enjoy life flamingbible boy. HURR DURR i'm a rebel athiest know-it-all. i have no friends HURR DURR.

you mad doggie?!?!?! you mad?!?!?!?!
January 7, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
FlamingBible

hahaha are you stupid? you said i was salty? look at what salty means you idiot.

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/salty

you're saying i'm of, seasoned with, or containing salt? ummm duh most people have salt in them you idiot. and why you talking about me being salty? you wanna eat me? what are you gay? go suck a monkey's testicle dipped in salt...twice. HAHAHA and if you don't have a facebook that just means you don't have friends. enjoy life flamingbible boy. HURR DURR i'm a rebel athiest know-it-all. i have no friends HURR DURR.

you mad doggie?!?!?! you mad?!?!?!?!

tl;dr

salty is slang for "u mad" idiot. lolololololololololol.

8====3---_ in ur mouf
January 7, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
Daws

so much hate just life your live
January 7, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
faust

tl;dr

salty is slang for "u mad" idiot. lolololololololololol.

8====3---_ in ur mouf

tl;dr hahahaha, so if you're using slang than overexaggerate is slang you turd bucket hahaha.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=salty

vs.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=overexaggerate

CHECKMATE. hahahaha you salty/mad doggie?!?!?! take the L cuhhhh.
January 7, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
FlamingBible

tl;dr hahahaha, so if you're using slang than overexaggerate is slang you turd bucket hahaha.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=salty

vs.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=overexaggerate

CHECKMATE. hahahaha you salty/mad doggie?!?!?! take the L cuhhhh.

Dumbnuts, over-exaggeration isn't slang cuz you can't over exaggerate something dumbnuts. when did i ever say me usin salty in slang was a real meaning for the word. ur a loser. double L. lol smile lol smile circle circle dot dot ur a retard. hehehehehehehe muahahaha.

u mad.
January 7, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
Soul Kitchen

california is cool but i wouldn't recommend it if you need to work to stay in the U.S...

ain't nothin out here cali has the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the country at like 12.5 percent
January 8, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
Jon He Does It

Never been to either, I'd say New York for culture/lifestyle/nightlife and LA for weather, those east coast winters are serious.
January 8, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
GimmeDaLoot

NYC lifestyle >>>>>>>

And winters aren't really that bad... Even with you get used to it. One of the my favorite things about the cold is layering up and shit. cool
January 8, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
Nubcake

Nyc.
January 8, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
karakter1

NYC lifestyle >>>>>>>

And winters aren't really that bad... Even with you get used to it. One of the my favorite things about the cold is layering up and shit. cool

exactly...winter in New York feels like what people expect winter to feel like! You def get to experience all 4 seasons in NY.
January 8, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
hyper_on_e

cali
January 8, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
DIRTYDLUX

NYC.

Pat Bateman swag.
January 8, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
YorkCount

nyc too crowded. quit telling everyone in the world to come here son.

Kind of lol'd.
January 8, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Mos

this nikka made a thread and never came back to check it lmao. but yeah NYC all the way
January 8, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
CanvasO8

he asks about job opportunities and people postin up nyc and cali, fucking LOL

look at canada, toronto/montreal/vancouver to start if you want bigger cities (SERIOUS)

this. chill places to live=/= job opportunities. if you come to CA or NYC in hopes of finding a job you're going to be very disappointed. not to mention that the cost of living in NYC is two times as much as the national average.
January 8, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
poppinCube

so much hate just life your live

January 8, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
4cubanlinxpt2

live in williamsburg
January 9, 2011 @ 05:52 AM
Dental Plan

So you can pick any city in the states and move just like that? I don't think it's THAT easy dude. First, you need to apply for some sort of visa. In this case, a work visa. You might want to read up on that: www.workpermit.com/us/us.htm Good luck, shit's complex as fuck.
Easiest solution: fly to Mexico and jump the border.

no, the easiest solution is to go to USA with a tourist visa and then just stay there
January 9, 2011 @ 06:41 AM
sad panda

this nikka made a thread and never came back to check it lmao. but yeah NYC all the way

I check it many times per day smile

I miss old HB...

January 9, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
torneko

What about San Francisco?

not so crowded, safer than NY and LA,
you can buy most Japanese and European street brands at SF though the number of stores is much less than NY and LA.
January 9, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
faust

san francisco is great if you're gay or filipino. if you're not you prolly won't like it.
January 9, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
deegee

LOL @ FAUST

L.A forsure! The women are cool I don't know about NYC tho, haven't been there in forever razz

http://www.prevailco.com

January 9, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
Riziko

NY is the way to go if you got the moneycool
Check out Toronto/Vancuver too
Beautiful cities but the winters are cold as fuck cuzzz

Please login first to reply.