February 14, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
veryrareandbased

http://realgtilltheykillme.tumblr.com/

i got yall wit dat veryrareandbased info link
tbh i dont her tumblr sucks ass, but a real nigga would only click the "my pics" ja feel 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 14, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
from02hero

^
i clicked her twitter page 20k dick riders none of us thirsty ass niggaz got a chance
damn!!

IG:From0twohero

February 14, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
veryrareandbased

tbh i wouldnt fuck with a girl that has more than 1K followers on twitter and has 15+ notes on her tumblr photos of herself...

February 14, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
AndreLutherKing

tbh i wouldnt fuck with a girl that has more than 1K followers on twitter and has 15+ notes on her tumblr photos of herself...
I wouldn't go that far. I wouldn't wife no doubt though.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 14, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
veryrareandbased

"fuck" as in i wouldnt associate myself too much with the girl. 
definitely would eat. #freethad

February 14, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
AndreLutherKing

I ain't even notice the 'with' at first

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 14, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
from02hero

"fuck" as in i wouldnt associate myself too much with the girl. 
definitely would eat. #freethad
if you clicked her twitter page her dog is eating out her pussy so yeah errrbody lost

February 14, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
inaninstant

Anybody else getting a bunch of sluts posting video's of themselves naked and shit on their facebook feed? every now and then a friend will like or comment on one and it will show up but then gets taken down pretty quick. bitches are doing it to get followers and shit. Next one i see ill post a link to here.
February 14, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
totalespionage

Anybody else getting a bunch of sluts posting video's of themselves naked and shit on their facebook feed? every now and then a friend will like or comment on one and it will show up but then gets taken down pretty quick. bitches are doing it to get followers and shit. Next one i see ill post a link to here.
February 14, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
totalespionage

I pray I have all sons.
Same here. Whats sad is because of their age their dads still think their "daddy's little girl", but little do they know that their teenage daughters are out fucking college guys. If I ever have a daughter she will be home-schooled.
February 17, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
slytendencies

Yuppp these bitches give no fucks, they posting naked video's pretty much asking us to fap. Some girl even posted she needed money so she would give head and sex for a certain price and to inbox her. She was fine so I ain't gonna lie I though about it. Will post a screencap or link next time one comes up fam.
February 17, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
veryrareandbased

Yuppp these bitches give no fucks, they posting naked video's pretty much asking us to fap. Some girl even posted she needed money so she would give head and sex for a certain price and to inbox her. She was fine so I ain't gonna lie I though about it. Will post a screencap or link next time one comes up fam.
would of inboxed her through a fake account tbh. 

February 17, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
ThatGuyBars

Dam these jailbait girls tho...

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 17, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
slytendencies

Haha damn I didn't think of that....shoulda done that....I didn't want that shit to be some fake account and they just take a screencap of all the messages and post them lol then look like a creep in front of all your friends cause you tryna fuck some jailbait
February 17, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
unemployed

Haha damn I didn't think of that....shoulda done that....I didn't want that shit to be some fake account and they just take a screencap of all the messages and post them lol then look like a creep in front of all your friends cause you tryna fuck some jailbait
it is doe
February 17, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
from02hero

and said what though

February 18, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
domingodean

\

17000 ferrari

February 18, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
veryrareandbased

and said what though
20 bucks to lemme eat da ass

February 18, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
karibruze

THis chick is bad....

She could get it.
February 21, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
KiddCoast

Twitter: @KiddCoast

February 21, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 21, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
from02hero

love bitches with spandex

February 21, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
blackice445

Good thing I wasnt there, i woulda broke my whole shit through the spandex. 
February 23, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
rekuso

ig quinnrekuso

February 28, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
veryrareandbased

so nutritious.

February 28, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
AD

February 28, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
veryrareandbased

^ I know someone had info on that girl. I forgot her name...fuck b

February 28, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
Raravez

so nutritious.

old but figure it deserve a repost. http://imgur.com/a/cVqrb#laBtE you're welcome. 
February 28, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
AD

^ I know someone had info on that girl. I forgot her name...fuck b
Clair Abbot google reverse image search my nigga
February 28, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.