300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 9, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
PONR

January 9, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
shakintheD

^cant believed i missed that drop.

sick title fight hat
January 9, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
Shin.1973

Roar Guns Sweater

Helmut Lang Cords

+

A pair of overwashed Acne straight cuts, no pics cuz I've already washed that shit.
January 9, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
.emaN

holy shit that shirt is ghey
January 9, 2011 @ 05:40 AM
weinyeong

Roar Guns Sweater

Helmut Lang Cords

+

A pair of overwashed Acne straight cuts, no pics cuz I've already washed that shit.

dude you shoud jsut get roen
shit's better than roar
January 9, 2011 @ 05:47 AM
Shin.1973

dude you shoud jsut get roen
shit's better than roar

Mind telling me where in gods name in singapore can i get roen? hmmm? thought so
January 9, 2011 @ 08:13 AM
teov

coolcoolcoolcoolcool dope Fracaps too lucky

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

January 9, 2011 @ 09:46 AM
weinyeong

Mind telling me where in gods name in singapore can i get roen? hmmm? thought so

my point is you could have spent the cash on roen
January 9, 2011 @ 12:01 PM
faust

your point is stupid then. if he doesn't have a way of buying it or finding it it makes no sense to say he could have spent the cash on it. he could have also spent the cash on light blue ducks that speak portuguese.
January 9, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
flow

faust, did you hear about something called "internet"? it's free, learn how to use it and it will help you finding everything. shure he got a point... even the light blue ducks that speak portuguese are better than buying that gay brandwhore shit. but he could also send his money to me, so the little kids don't have to complain about it on hypebeast.

bad troll is bad faust
January 9, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
pfill

I swear I'm the only dude who thinks those boots are ugly as fuck.

Just sayin'

nope
fuckin ugly ass boots for real, they look hideous
January 9, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
livestok

Roar Guns Sweater

Helmut Lang Cords

+

shirt is gay ♥♥♥♥♥
January 9, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
tmwtg

This is too fucking dope.

Where to cop and how does it fit?
January 9, 2011 @ 03:40 PM
Podge

eradzik what year is that jacket it's piff

Summer/Spring 2009

This is too fucking dope.

Where to cop and how does it fit?

Diamond store has the blue one on display instore, IDK if it is for sale though, might be like another store I went to, on display, but not for sale.

Thanks. I probably wouldn't have bought them in store anyway. The sales guy was such a dick when I mentioned I was looking at the boots online.

"Well...if you're going to buy them here then I can size you. If you're going to buy them online...then just buy them online."

You deserved that dickness. If you want service, don't mention online purchases.
Think about it from his perspective: "This guy is going to try my shit on, touching my leather shoes getting his human oils all over into the leather and footbed and such display things. This nig is telling me he is taking money out of my pocket is throwing it into another person's pocket who he has no interaction with so blatantly."

/rant
~Lefty
January 9, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
faust

faust, did you hear about something called "internet"? it's free, learn how to use it and it will help you finding everything. shure he got a point... even the light blue ducks that speak portuguese are better than buying that gay brandwhore shit. but he could also send his money to me, so the little kids don't have to complain about it on hypebeast.

bad troll is bad faust

why does every little fag think i troll with every post? dude's in singapore so if he found it online it would probably cost a shit ton of money to ship because singapore doesn't really even exist. u mad doggie?
January 9, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
faust

bad troll is bad faust

internet isn't free doggie.
January 9, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
SimpleAsAbc

That jacket and those shoes are so nice.
January 9, 2011 @ 05:41 PM
buffaloclone

Buy one get one free, so anyone got a black pair they wanna tradde me?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

January 9, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Eddy.

You deserved that dickness. If you want service, don't mention online purchases.
Think about it from his perspective: "This guy is going to try my shit on, touching my leather shoes getting his human oils all over into the leather and footbed and such display things. This nig is telling me he is taking money out of my pocket is throwing it into another person's pocket who he has no interaction with so blatantly."

/rant
~Lefty

the people who work there dont own the shoes do they? why should they care if he mentioned purchasing some redwings online
January 9, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
aww shucks

Idiot.

It's like someone going to a car dealership and saying "I'm not here to buy a car from you, I just want to test-drive them".

Ain't none of them fools gonna show him love.
January 9, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
Hova

Buy one get one free, so anyone got a black pair they wanna tradde me?

are those shorts or pants?
January 9, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
buffaloclone

pants, the p-rod originals

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

January 9, 2011 @ 08:24 PM
Eddy.

Idiot.

It's like someone going to a car dealership and saying "I'm not here to buy a car from you, I just want to test-drive them".

not gonna bother.

im guessing he would be pissed hes wasting time sizing this dude only so he could go order online. he would be bullshitting his time and not even get commission.

i didnt no retail stores gave commission for sales so my bad. but like i said before, thats his job lol, and he gets paid to do that so i dont see the big deal whether hes buying from their store or from online.
January 9, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
Shin.1973

not gonna bother.

i didnt no retail stores gave commission for sales so my bad. but like i said before, thats his job lol, and he gets paid to do that so i dont see the big deal whether hes buying from their store or from online.

SMH eddy, the salesperson is being paid to sell the store's products. Not some online store dammit. If that was the case, the online store would also be paying the salesperson.

Anyways, who in god's name is that much of a dumbfuck to actually go and tell the salesperson that hes not buying from the store. If i wanna pull a faggat move like that, at least try to be a bit less thick skinned.

Yo I use to work retail and I don't even give a fuck about a customer if I knew he was only in here to test sizes. Fucking ridiculous. Some people are just born with thick skin. I've told customers off many times that if they want to buy online, then don't bother trying it here.
January 10, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
Vicodin

bad troll is bad faust

stfu

fool doesn't have to learn shit
January 10, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
lol

Idiot.

yea going into the store and telling the sales person you were looking at the boots online is the exact same thing.

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

January 10, 2011 @ 04:47 AM
Tom E. Sivertsen

surprisingly found a pair on a webstore, last paircool

should use those for indoor soccer, have almost the same shoe i think ? best shoe i have used for that purpose.
January 10, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
weinyeong

SMH eddy, the salesperson is being paid to sell the store's products. Not some online store dammit. If that was the case, the online store would also be paying the salesperson.

Anyways, who in god's name is that much of a dumbfuck to actually go and tell the salesperson that hes not buying from the store. If i wanna pull a faggat move like that, at least try to be a bit less thick skinned.

Yo I use to work retail and I don't even give a fuck about a customer if I knew he was only in here to test sizes. Fucking ridiculous. Some people are just born with thick skin. I've told customers off many times that if they want to buy online, then don't bother trying it here.

seconded
January 10, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
drew?

Some new Vans

http://aphganistan.tumblr.com

January 10, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
livestok

nice vans dude

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.