Pick Ups: 2011

Dec 24, 2011 @ 04:49

picked up the same jacket last week
Dec 24, 2011 @ 05:07
smokeyface (Invalid img)

Blahh.

Dec 24, 2011 @ 05:30

picked up the same jacket last week

word i like it a lot, no way i could wrong with the price

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

Dec 24, 2011 @ 06:32


I see everyone hopped on that UO deal..


this nigga really coordinated his snacks and shit...
Dec 24, 2011 @ 11:59
haha foreal, angling potato chips and shit
Dec 24, 2011 @ 16:41


dat is literally the ugliest pair of YSL's ever. Infact the current entire sale season is full of ugly ass joints. Way to spend 300 bucks
Dec 24, 2011 @ 16:42
^^ oh that's cool 1973...those are dope kitler.
Dec 24, 2011 @ 16:47
suprised i havent seen any concords yet.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

Dec 24, 2011 @ 18:05
they are coming soon
Dec 24, 2011 @ 18:35

kill

Dec 24, 2011 @ 19:02
dope wtaps
Dec 24, 2011 @ 19:14

Copped them deep indigo skinny guys.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Dec 24, 2011 @ 19:54

Copped them deep indigo skinny guys.


Damn good shit my nigga. Naked and Famous, real shit, REAL SHIT, most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. I got the Black Slim Guys i think, a nigga isn't even slim but they still fit great.
Originally posted by Inactive User


dat is literally the ugliest pair of YSL's ever. Infact the current entire sale season is full of ugly ass joints. Way to spend 300 bucks


Damn buddy fucking hating way too much. These jawns are fire. Real shit though the Malibu highs with the suede details and patent leather are FIRE too for like $200 extra. Where you get these? The official YSL site? A little too much for sneakers though. But real shit you can buy a pair of Clae Russells or Clae Wilders and they virtually identical to these jawns right here for a fraction of the price. I got the Clae Russells in Black Patent and they go harder than these no hate though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Dec 24, 2011 @ 19:59
Why yall hating on dude? If he has the money to blow on ysl then let him. Hes paying for the brand and quality. Anything wrong with that? Most of you dumb niggas paying way too much for a box logo. Those YSL's are fire
Dec 24, 2011 @ 21:33
^ real talk. I don't get why you nigs hatin.
those supras be straight fire.
Dec 24, 2011 @ 22:10


common projects are gorgeous, my next purchase

where did you get yours from


i still see them for 299, you got a coupon?


common projects are gorgeous, my next purchase

where did you get yours from


i still see them for 299, you got a coupon?


I had to log into my caliroots account for a sale preview.

Sold out of 42s now

WHAT....SAY SOMETHING!

Dec 24, 2011 @ 22:47


jacket looks nice info?
Dec 25, 2011 @ 02:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
Why yall hating on dude? If he has the money to blow on ysl then let him. Hes paying for the brand and quality. Anything wrong with that? Most of you dumb niggas paying way too much for a box logo. Those YSL's are fire
Dec 25, 2011 @ 02:18

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

Dec 25, 2011 @ 03:19


And a cool house key smokeyface

Blahh.

Dec 25, 2011 @ 06:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Damn buddy fucking hating way too much. These jawns are fire. Real shit though the Malibu highs with the suede details and patent leather are FIRE too for like $200 extra. Where you get these? The official YSL site? A little too much for sneakers though. But real shit you can buy a pair of Clae Russells or Clae Wilders and they virtually identical to these jawns right here for a fraction of the price. I got the Clae Russells in Black Patent and they go harder than these no hate though.
Bought them at the YSL store in Las Vegas for $525.
Dec 25, 2011 @ 08:48
Picked up a little Christmas gift for myself.

Dec 25, 2011 @ 09:06
And a cool house key smokeyface


Where'd you copy that house key? That's pretty sick.
Dec 25, 2011 @ 13:16
Lots of good pick ups here.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Dec 25, 2011 @ 13:28
And a cool house key smokeyface


Where'd you copy that house key? That's pretty sick.

Walmart lol

Blahh.

Dec 26, 2011 @ 00:10
Got this for Christmas, unfortunately its too small. F/S pm me if interested.

Maison Martin Margiela Jacket sz 40


Dec 26, 2011 @ 04:18
Got this for Christmas, unfortunately its too small. F/S pm me if interested.

Maison Martin Margiela Jacket sz 40



"yo what's that jacket?"
Dec 26, 2011 @ 10:14

PC260808 by JasonLHe1993, on Flickr

Boxing day pick ups.

Norse Projects Selvage Anton shirt
Vanishing Elephant shirt
Florsheim Brogue wingtips
Socks
Books
Dec 26, 2011 @ 18:27
i thought that book was titled "filipinos"
Dec 26, 2011 @ 19:44
i thought that book was titled "filipinos"
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.