Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 8, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
BuddyOmar

Givenchy needs to cut Kanye a check for the sales.

Why the fuck do you say this about everybody's Givenchy pickups?...

Because that overprice hoodie, rottweiler shit, etc. has all been worn by him. Most of these niggas wouldn't give a fuck about Givenchy if it wasn't for Kanye wearing it. Not saying everybody who wears it is biting Kanye, but there's a reason I'm seeing a bunch of people paying $250 for a t-shirt that I'd expect to see at a ASPCA fundraiser.

I'd say mostly every sweatshirt made by any fashion house is overpriced...its almost in the definition of what you're buying. Honestly, who cares what Kanye is wearing? That said, yes they need to pay Kanye for the exposure to the general public, and by all means he gets free Givenchy so....

Who cares what Kanye's wearing? My nigga a lot of people copycat. Believe it or not, a shitload of people do. I don't but you'd be amazed how influential the copycat effect is. He does get that shit for free though, that is certainly true.

I've only seen kanye wear that rottweiler tee once... Same as the hoodie.. I can see if he wore it over and over but its just been 1 time. I've seen a lot more ppl with this tee other than kanye.. Ex. Swizz beats, will smith, diddy, etc. I know i copped for quality Super comfortable. That being said no Kanye doesn;t deserve a cut.. Another thing Kanye wears jordans more than he wears Givenchy shouldn't he get a cut for that? No, its just shit that looks cool

Then obviously a nigga never went to the watch the throne tour. The rottweiler practically was smothered over everything. Rocnation even sold knockoff givenchy tees for like 40 bucks. All it takes is once my nigga. The Jordan's been sold theyselves, buddy rocking his own sneakers too doe. Buddy doing his thing but mad niggas finna copy even if it's just once. It's ok bruh. You don't have to justify an illogical purchase to a fine darkskinned nigga over the internet. I won't judge you. Ol cute discetionary income having nigga.

First of all your a Fucking gay I counted 2 gay ass phrases in that lame ass post... 2nd how you take shots and can't spell? I haven't even seen any pickups from you in the past couple pages clown you sir are irrelevant.

Nigga the only thing I pick up is the tab at the bar when I'm chillin with a lite skin nigga. I don't announce what material items i've acquired to boost my self worth by receiving praise from others (However, not gonna front, I copped two pairs of dope ass Zoo York sneakers and a brown, striped henley for $15 on DrJays.com) . Don't deflect on me, if you can't handle criticism, don't display your shit online. Bruh I'm not gay, i swear I'm not. You sound like you're catchen mad feeling though. I'm not gonna lie, that double layered hoodie looks cool, but not $450 dollars cool. You're either too rich to know what to do with your money or have some fucked up priorities. I know you feel like you losing cause you resulting to some weak ass ad hominem type shit. I respect chaobro because he's keeping it one hundred, you just sound angry for some odd reason. Are you a blood relative of Hubert de Givenchy or something?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 8, 2011 @ 01:17 AM
vanitas

Nigga the only thing I pick up is the tab at the bar when I'm chillin with a lite skin nigga. I don't announce what material items i've acquired to boost my self worth by receiving praise from others (However, not gonna front, I copped two pairs of dope ass Zoo York sneakers and a brown, striped henley for $15 on DrJays.com) . Don't deflect on me, if you can't handle criticism, don't display your shit online. Bruh I'm not gay, i swear I'm not. You sound like you're catchen mad feeling though. I'm not gonna lie, that double layered hoodie looks cool, but not $450 dollars cool. You're either too rich to know what to do with your money or have some fucked up priorities. I know you feel like you losing cause you resulting to some weak ass ad hominem type shit. I respect chaobro because he's keeping it one hundred, you just sound angry for some odd reason. Are you a blood relative of Hubert de Givenchy or something?

Your argument is invalid
December 8, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
FerrariG

Givenchy needs to cut Kanye a check for the sales.

Why the fuck do you say this about everybody's Givenchy pickups?...

Because that overprice hoodie, rottweiler shit, etc. has all been worn by him. Most of these niggas wouldn't give a fuck about Givenchy if it wasn't for Kanye wearing it. Not saying everybody who wears it is biting Kanye, but there's a reason I'm seeing a bunch of people paying $250 for a t-shirt that I'd expect to see at a ASPCA fundraiser.

I'd say mostly every sweatshirt made by any fashion house is overpriced...its almost in the definition of what you're buying. Honestly, who cares what Kanye is wearing? That said, yes they need to pay Kanye for the exposure to the general public, and by all means he gets free Givenchy so....

Who cares what Kanye's wearing? My nigga a lot of people copycat. Believe it or not, a shitload of people do. I don't but you'd be amazed how influential the copycat effect is. He does get that shit for free though, that is certainly true.

I've only seen kanye wear that rottweiler tee once... Same as the hoodie.. I can see if he wore it over and over but its just been 1 time. I've seen a lot more ppl with this tee other than kanye.. Ex. Swizz beats, will smith, diddy, etc. I know i copped for quality Super comfortable. That being said no Kanye doesn;t deserve a cut.. Another thing Kanye wears jordans more than he wears Givenchy shouldn't he get a cut for that? No, its just shit that looks cool

Then obviously a nigga never went to the watch the throne tour. The rottweiler practically was smothered over everything. Rocnation even sold knockoff givenchy tees for like 40 bucks. All it takes is once my nigga. The Jordan's been sold theyselves, buddy rocking his own sneakers too doe. Buddy doing his thing but mad niggas finna copy even if it's just once. It's ok bruh. You don't have to justify an illogical purchase to a fine darkskinned nigga over the internet. I won't judge you. Ol cute discetionary income having nigga.

First of all your a Fucking gay I counted 2 gay ass phrases in that lame ass post... 2nd how you take shots and can't spell? I haven't even seen any pickups from you in the past couple pages clown you sir are irrelevant.

Blahh.

December 8, 2011 @ 01:39 AM
k3vin fr3sh

lets get back on topic

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

December 8, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
dannyshred

dem pancake kicks
December 8, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
linh

all eras 4 sale. holla.

December 8, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
N1njai

December 8, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
FerrariG

^^ cool cool

Blahh.

December 8, 2011 @ 05:25 AM
blunt_trauma

man i was gonnah post my taps also, fuck it...
December 8, 2011 @ 06:04 AM
hardtofathom

December 8, 2011 @ 06:31 AM
Mikeyone4life

all eras 4 sale. holla.

What the fuck? Active got these?
December 8, 2011 @ 06:51 AM
Silence

^ I copped my navy w)taps and bulletproofs at Active. They've been carrying the Syndicate line for a minute now.

/

December 8, 2011 @ 06:57 AM
Mikeyone4life

I remember talking to an Active employee way back in like '07 or some shit and told me they were gonna get rid of their Syndicate account. I'm sure not every Active got them though.
December 8, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
legasee

forgot active still exists LOL

gotta go get those wtaps (HMU if you need a pickup)
December 8, 2011 @ 08:14 AM
Masamune

The active in sd does not have a syndicate account. I talked to the dude like a few months ago about these dropping and he said they dont have one. unless that fucker's trollin..
December 8, 2011 @ 10:13 AM
Lukulele

what the fuck do you people do for a living

stay pau

December 8, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

so much swaq

sk8 hi's or bust
December 8, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
dannyshred

^truth
December 8, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
ahhhrt

December 8, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
teov

Banana Republic shawl collar jumper
Pull & Bear chinos
H&M Boots
+ random cd's

shopping on recession

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

December 8, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
Swag Prophet

I love givenchy and box rogos. Dope h&m boots

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

December 8, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
jlaz93

Got a pair last week great for wearing around the dorm building
December 8, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
tem1s

$10 off, pow

you got a hole in you and you bleedin, so its not like i'm just callin you pussy for no reason.

December 9, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
ilykejordans

Box Logo
Supreme Heavyweight Flannel (so nice in person)
Keychain
Undftd Socks
December 9, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
CH33CH

Got a pair last week great for wearing around the dorm building

Info on these bad boys
December 9, 2011 @ 01:20 AM
slap

nike air mocs

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 9, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
poldylocks

bitch.

December 9, 2011 @ 02:29 AM

brother ali is whack as fuck, for real.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

December 9, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
Justiin

lets get back on topic

how much do these retail for

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

December 9, 2011 @ 05:07 AM
Mikeyone4life

1hunnid.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.