300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 6, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
Blunted at birth.

^
In this post, there is truth.
December 6, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
D

info on tee and jacket.

tee is ideall, http://www.ideallclothing.com/
and jacket is abel brown from uo

how's the quality on that jacket? i ordered one as well but never heard of that brand. im waiting for it to arrive
December 7, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
RelaxRelapse

December 7, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
gabriox

December 7, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
jeezy

info on jacket?
December 7, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
Geek.

Got this stuff today, HUF stuff was free.

December 7, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
ToyotaGuy

where did y'all cawp the burgundy Wtaps? fuck i want some.
December 7, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
chaobro

Givenchy needs to cut Kanye a check for the sales.

Why the fuck do you say this about everybody's Givenchy pickups?...

Because that overprice hoodie, rottweiler shit, etc. has all been worn by him. Most of these niggas wouldn't give a fuck about Givenchy if it wasn't for Kanye wearing it. Not saying everybody who wears it is biting Kanye, but there's a reason I'm seeing a bunch of people paying $250 for a t-shirt that I'd expect to see at a ASPCA fundraiser.

I'd say mostly every sweatshirt made by any fashion house is overpriced...its almost in the definition of what you're buying. Honestly, who cares what Kanye is wearing? That said, yes they need to pay Kanye for the exposure to the general public, and by all means he gets free Givenchy so....
December 7, 2011 @ 04:24 AM
BuddyOmar

Because that overprice hoodie, rottweiler shit, etc. has all been worn by him. Most of these niggas wouldn't give a fuck about Givenchy if it wasn't for Kanye wearing it. Not saying everybody who wears it is biting Kanye, but there's a reason I'm seeing a bunch of people paying $250 for a t-shirt that I'd expect to see at a ASPCA fundraiser.

I'd say mostly every sweatshirt made by any fashion house is overpriced...its almost in the definition of what you're buying. Honestly, who cares what Kanye is wearing? That said, yes they need to pay Kanye for the exposure to the general public, and by all means he gets free Givenchy so....

Who cares what Kanye's wearing? My nigga a lot of people copycat. Believe it or not, a shitload of people do. I don't but you'd be amazed how influential the copycat effect is. He does get that shit for free though, that is certainly true.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 7, 2011 @ 04:26 AM

Let me buy that Huf coach... size?

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

December 7, 2011 @ 08:21 AM
araw at bituin

how much were those socks reluhtivity

$10

http://instagram.com/qyel

December 7, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
kidsmissy

Never copped any Givenchy nor will I ever.

twitter: @diorjoee

December 7, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
FerrariG

Who cares what Kanye's wearing? My nigga a lot of people copycat. Believe it or not, a shitload of people do. I don't but you'd be amazed how influential the copycat effect is. He does get that shit for free though, that is certainly true.

I've only seen kanye wear that rottweiler tee once... Same as the hoodie.. I can see if he wore it over and over but its just been 1 time. I've seen a lot more ppl with this tee other than kanye.. Ex. Swizz beats, will smith, diddy, etc. I know i copped for quality Super comfortable. That being said no Kanye doesn;t deserve a cut.. Another thing Kanye wears jordans more than he wears Givenchy shouldn't he get a cut for that? No, its just shit that looks cool

Blahh.

December 7, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
dannyshred

Copped Sk8 Hi's and Chukkas

Chukkas are for sale (size 9)
December 7, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
oneandonly

I Got this in the mail 2 days ago :D
December 7, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
Hellah Fresh

Nice pickup
December 7, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
BuddyOmar

I've only seen kanye wear that rottweiler tee once... Same as the hoodie.. I can see if he wore it over and over but its just been 1 time. I've seen a lot more ppl with this tee other than kanye.. Ex. Swizz beats, will smith, diddy, etc. I know i copped for quality Super comfortable. That being said no Kanye doesn;t deserve a cut.. Another thing Kanye wears jordans more than he wears Givenchy shouldn't he get a cut for that? No, its just shit that looks cool

Then obviously a nigga never went to the watch the throne tour. The rottweiler practically was smothered over everything. Rocnation even sold knockoff givenchy tees for like 40 bucks. All it takes is once my nigga. The Jordan's been sold theyselves, buddy rocking his own sneakers too doe. Buddy doing his thing but mad niggas finna copy even if it's just once. It's ok bruh. You don't have to justify an illogical purchase to a fine darkskinned nigga over the internet. I won't judge you. Ol cute discetionary income having nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

December 7, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
BuddyOmar

Just curious as to what makes the Givenchy (Chichoncho) shirt/sweater "quality". I've been trying to find out details about both pieces, but no site lists anything useful...

- Shirt is 100% cotton. Origin is "Imported". So what makes it quality?

- Sweatshirt is...
Black jersey with large rottweiler print on front.
Crew neckline.
Long sleeves with banded cuffs.
Banded hem; pullover style.
Cotton.
Made in Portugal
Why is it considered "quality"?

- The wool knit sweater is 100% wool knit and made in Italy so I guess that gets some sort of pass, but there isn't much detail on either pieces.

So what makes these quality? Especially the shirt and the sweatshirt. When I buy something and consider it "quality" I know just about every detail about the item.

Sincerely yours,
Handsomely Curious

PS: The sweatshirt and sweater look way better on women because it's over sized. Liv Tyler did it best.

Oh shit buddy Handsome threw a jab at the end. FerrariG you looking mad good in that sweatshirt ma. Do you have a matching pair of pumps and cute leggings to go with that rottweiler sweatshirt? Ol-Liv-Tyler-androgynous-whiteboy looking ass nigga.

Buddy on the right looking good as hell too.

December 7, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
lol

trying 2 hard ^

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 7, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
chaobro

People who consider the rottweiler sweatshirt and justify it with the "quality" argument have never seen it....What sets any fleece made by some fuckin fashion house apart? if in any sort of way it would be the textile itself (not much difference and if so you would know it) and fit/design/finish (what you're paying for) and a couple little things here and there. You're too blind to notice yourself being influenced by people like 'Kanye' if youre tryna claim anything different...It has the same construction as any other fucking sweatshirt.

my pickup worth the $450 I paid on sale? No, but I threw my money away because #ronnellifestyle
just kidding but i wanted it
December 7, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
gabriox

info on jacket?

Spiewak The Down Mountain Parka in Navy
December 7, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
FerrariG

Then obviously a nigga never went to the watch the throne tour. The rottweiler practically was smothered over everything. Rocnation even sold knockoff givenchy tees for like 40 bucks. All it takes is once my nigga. The Jordan's been sold theyselves, buddy rocking his own sneakers too doe. Buddy doing his thing but mad niggas finna copy even if it's just once. It's ok bruh. You don't have to justify an illogical purchase to a fine darkskinned nigga over the internet. I won't judge you. Ol cute discetionary income having nigga.

First of all your a Fucking gay I counted 2 gay ass phrases in that lame ass post... 2nd how you take shots and can't spell? I haven't even seen any pickups from you in the past couple pages clown you sir are irrelevant.

Blahh.

December 7, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
FerrariG

Blahh.

December 7, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
Zé Pequeno

It's fashion and hype Sonny stop wasting time typing paragraphs and over analyzing clothing to teenagers on a website called hypebeast

We get it.. you like "quality". Now preach to niggas that care.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

December 7, 2011 @ 10:15 PM

Inactive

People who consider the rottweiler sweatshirt and justify it with the "quality" argument have never seen it....What sets any fleece made by some fuckin fashion house apart? if in any sort of way it would be the textile itself (not much difference and if so you would know it) and fit/design/finish (what you're paying for) and a couple little things here and there. You're too blind to notice yourself being influenced by people like 'Kanye' if youre tryna claim anything different...It has the same construction as any other fucking sweatshirt.

my pickup worth the $450 I paid on sale? No, but I threw my money away because #ronnellifestyle
just kidding but i wanted it

Realest post so far.
December 7, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
FerrariG

All im saying is cop because you like the shit.. Nobody but Kanye can be Kanye.. Done back to pickups..

Blahh.

December 7, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
deegee

where to copp pocket tee?

http://www.prevailco.com

December 7, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
Zé Pequeno

It's fashion and hype Sonny stop wasting time typing paragraphs and over analyzing clothing to teenagers on a website called hypebeast

We get it.. you like "quality". Now preach to niggas that care.

How is it over analyzing? You don't wanna know the details of stuff you spend money on?

Dat cop flea shit, not worry about thread count lifestyle

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

December 7, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
VOMITSPIT

Unless you can read minds y'all need stop catching feelins for what dudes cawp. You have no idea what went through there minds when they cawped what they did, and if they can afford it let them.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 7, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
VOMITSPIT

Unless you can read minds cats need stop catching feelins for what dudes cawp. You don't know what went through there minds when they cawped what they did, unless you're wearing dat givenchy with dem nike sbs and dem supreme 5 panels.. then you're just a faggot..

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.