&y

lakers fans are the craziest, im not even a laker fan too

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPTUbirMNL4&feature=related
October 2, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
Ledger

LOL

Nothing comes close to football fans, when people end up dead, cities are put on lock down and wars are basically started because of football, don't tell me some shitty basketball fans are the craziest fans. Torcida put everyone else to shame - you dudes need to go watch a Hajduk Split game when Dinamo come to town, riots, policemen bashed, rivals put in jail or hospital and that's even before the game has started.
October 2, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
jafeel

Been to a Chelsea game....out of this world. ♥♥♥♥♥s were already starting fights 5 miuntes into the match
October 2, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
Eaton

LOL

Nothing comes close to football fans, when people end up dead, cities are put on lock down and wars are basically started because of football, don't tell me some shitty basketball fans are the craziest fans. Torcida put everyone else to shame - you dudes need to go watch a Hajduk Split game when Dinamo come to town, riots, policemen bashed, rivals put in jail or hospital and that's even before the game has started.

this is not something you should be bragging about. was this a point you were trying to make as a reason of why football (soccer) fans are better?

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 2, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
ForTheNguyen

♥♥♥♥♥ are you seriously talking about a basketball game right now? first of all we dont refer to it as a basketball "match", its a game. second of all what the hell do you expect from a crowd at a basketball game? white people go to basketball games to sit in their seats and watch ♥♥♥♥♥♥s jump high and dunk. if you wanna get a real grasp for american sports fandom go to a college football game in the south or even an nfl game for that matter depending on the team.

watching the sec championship game is pretty much the bcs title game.
October 2, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
Ledger

this is not something you should be bragging about. was this a point you were trying to make as a reason of why football (soccer) fans are better?

I'm stating the facts, when it comes to sport and crazy fans, no one does it like football fans. Football is a religion in Europe and South America, hence why fans get so worked up and go crazy about the sport - whilst the Ultras and Hooligan gangs do fight, it's not like that every game; there's a crazy amount of passion, something you won't ever seen in the US.
October 2, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
Thomass

i hate europe and soccer but even ill admit them ♥♥♥♥♥s be wildin out

europe just has another level of craziness i mean u dont see people going as crazy in riots in the US dont even front
October 2, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
hools

I'm stating the facts, when it comes to sport and crazy fans, no one does it like football fans. Football is a religion in Europe and South America, hence why fans get so worked up and go crazy about the sport - whilst the Ultras and Hooligan gangs do fight, it's not like that every game; there's a crazy amount of passion, something you won't ever seen in the US.

this. fucking this.
October 2, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
CraftySince90

Because we in the US, are busy working and making money. Fuck soccer
October 2, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
hools

Because we in the US, are busy working and making money. Fuck soccer

haha that's exactly what i'm getting at. USA can have the busiest, wealthiest population but i guarantee you that everyone, at their core, is fucking miserable. what's everyone working so hard to get money for? materialistic fulfillment?

here's the secret about materialistic fulfillment, y'all: it doesn't exist.

hahah sorry what was this thread about again?
October 2, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
CrackPipeLips

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSNFxnaGqcA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzOUKODdZ4

fuck yall know about angry hockey fans??
October 2, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
MOStradamus

October 2, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
Tit0B0y

pretty dope pickups...
October 2, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
Ledger

What does crowd violence have to do with Eaton's original comment of soccer being gay? Fuck soccer. lol at soft ass Europeans/Australians equating crazy crowds to how "great" a sport is. We have enough violence in the world smh. Killing over sports is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. And the fact that you state that American sports fans don't support their team cause we don't kill each other or beat up cops, etc, etc is the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard. You talk about about American sports like you know what your talking about but in reality, your ignorance shows how little you know.

Re-read everything that's been previously posted and you'll realize how much of a fucking idiot you are.

No one has stated that American fans don't support their team because they don't kill each other etc, you've simply skimmed through a few posts and decided to comment on it but missing all the points made. You must be stupid if you think fans don't make a sport truly great, fans are everything.
October 2, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
MOStradamus

October 2, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
Helgen

Hawkins Work Boot

Ralph Lauren Jamford Wingtip

Dr Martens heels for my wife.

Nike Free JP Edition for my son.
October 2, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
hools

Obviously fans are what makes a sport great but according to you, the best fans of a sport are the ones that kill each other, fight, riot, "start wars" lol, etc. What other reasoning have you given that Soccer fans are better than American sport fans? You obviously have no idea how fanatical American REAL Football fans are. Just sit there and STFU. Your whole argument was a contradiction of itself.

i don't think this is what Ledger is getting at. all the violence and riots root from the fans' passion for the game. sure, it's definitely OD, but there isn't any other logical reason for fans acting that way. violence is one of the most intense acts humans can interact between eachother. you can't tell me you haven't seen a missed call or a play in American sports where it made you want to kick the ref's or opposing teams' ass. while Americans think it, Europeans act on it

just throwin' some perspective
October 2, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
missy.

=X

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 2, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
MF CHEUNG

October 2, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
WojieWorldPeace

=X

WTF do you clean that piece every day?

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 2, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
missy.

i JUST bought it... this is the pick ups thread. o_O

October 2, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
&y

=X

lmao this female is abg as fuck
October 2, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
missy.

so ! >;[

October 2, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
hooperr

lmao this female is abg as fuck

October 2, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
Eddy.

i JUST bought it... this is the pick ups thread. o_O

lol u buy poop?
October 2, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
missy.

dat bubba kush. camera pic.. sorry

October 2, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Man Of The Year

lol u buy poop?

October 2, 2011 @ 11:38 PM
&y

lol u buy poop?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
October 2, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
hooperr

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

October 3, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
Ledger

O really? You're contradicting yourself.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.