Pick Ups: 2011

Oct 02, 2011 @ 21:49
What does crowd violence have to do with Eaton's original comment of soccer being gay? Fuck soccer. lol at soft ass Europeans/Australians equating crazy crowds to how "great" a sport is. We have enough violence in the world smh. Killing over sports is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. And the fact that you state that American sports fans don't support their team cause we don't kill each other or beat up cops, etc, etc is the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard. You talk about about American sports like you know what your talking about but in reality, your ignorance shows how little you know.

Re-read everything that's been previously posted and you'll realize how much of a fucking idiot you are.

No one has stated that American fans don't support their team because they don't kill each other etc, you've simply skimmed through a few posts and decided to comment on it but missing all the points made. You must be stupid if you think fans don't make a sport truly great, fans are everything.
Oct 02, 2011 @ 22:00
Oct 02, 2011 @ 22:11

Hawkins Work Boot

Ralph Lauren Jamford Wingtip

Dr Martens heels for my wife.

Nike Free JP Edition for my son.
Oct 02, 2011 @ 22:23
Obviously fans are what makes a sport great but according to you, the best fans of a sport are the ones that kill each other, fight, riot, "start wars" lol, etc. What other reasoning have you given that Soccer fans are better than American sport fans? You obviously have no idea how fanatical American REAL Football fans are. Just sit there and STFU. Your whole argument was a contradiction of itself.

i don't think this is what Ledger is getting at. all the violence and riots root from the fans' passion for the game. sure, it's definitely OD, but there isn't any other logical reason for fans acting that way. violence is one of the most intense acts humans can interact between eachother. you can't tell me you haven't seen a missed call or a play in American sports where it made you want to kick the ref's or opposing teams' ass. while Americans think it, Europeans act on it

just throwin' some perspective
Oct 02, 2011 @ 22:58
(Invalid img)

=X

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:04
Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:09
(Invalid img)

=X

WTF do you clean that piece every day?

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:13
i JUST bought it... this is the pick ups thread. o_O

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:15
(Invalid img)

=X

lmao this female is abg as fuck
Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:24
so ! >;[

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:28
lmao this female is abg as fuck

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:28
i JUST bought it... this is the pick ups thread. o_O

lol u buy poop?
Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:30
dat bubba kush. camera pic.. sorry

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:34
lol u buy poop?

Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:38
lol u buy poop?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Oct 02, 2011 @ 23:46
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Oct 03, 2011 @ 00:07
O really? You're contradicting yourself.
Oct 03, 2011 @ 04:57
Lmao
Oct 03, 2011 @ 07:07
O really? You're contradicting yourself.

What the fuck was the point of posting this then?

Obviously fans are what makes a sport great but according to you, the best fans of a sport are the ones that kill each other, fight, riot, "start wars" lol, etc. What other reasoning have you given that Soccer fans are better than American sport fans? You obviously have no idea how fanatical American REAL Football fans are. Just sit there and STFU. Your whole argument was a contradiction of itself.

You're straight stupid b. straight fuckin stupid.

Claire nice pick ups. Shit musta dank
Oct 03, 2011 @ 07:12
smoke me out claire. i like ur stoner kit.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Oct 03, 2011 @ 08:06
brb reporting claire to the fbi
Oct 03, 2011 @ 12:42
lol u buy poop?

dead*

www.ronindivision.com

Oct 03, 2011 @ 13:25
You're straight stupid b. straight fuckin stupid.

Claire nice pick ups. Shit musta dank

shit has been misunderstood , I wasn't saying best fans are the ones who start riots and shit , I'm talking about supporting , not fighting the other team supporters
it's something you can't understand outside europe , an american girl who was sitting next to me once at a champions league match (inter - manchester utd) asked me : the supporters are really loud , do they get paid for doing this ? I was like , are you serious ? no ! blinkyeyes

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Oct 03, 2011 @ 16:08

Finally found a pair of denim that fit me how I want. They are a tad loose, but a sz 34 would definitely be too tight. Hope they don't stretch out.
Oct 03, 2011 @ 16:40
hate to tell u but those will stretch a lot ^
Oct 03, 2011 @ 16:42

ordered on amazon

Inactive User

Oct 03, 2011 @ 16:45
Oct 03, 2011 @ 17:07
^Lucky bastard, how much did you pay?

Got this in the mail today, $10

Inactive User

Oct 03, 2011 @ 17:28
Oct 03, 2011 @ 17:40
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.